[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Kavee is mad jealous in this episode. Whoa! The look on his face when he sees Narin in her dress. Like she needed a makeover. They should of put her hair down, it makes her look younger. If her dress was tighter, I think Kavee would of jumped her right there. He wanted her so bad in that scene. I think she took his breath away.
seriously...that was so cute...he totally let his true feelings show there! and when he was feeding her..it's like he's so happy to eat with a gf and doesn't know how to show it, so he treated her like a little kid! muahahha....

and when he was running after her when she left the party, he was sooo worried....written all over his face! ken's sooooo good as kawee! they should never make another remake cuz there'll never be a better kawee than p'ken!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup...i'm serious..funnie ting is tat in Oum Ruk Pat was standing at the pool..the same spot in Sawan Bieng were Kavee tied Narin..and pat said "You tink you could just do anyting to me?"...LOL...funnie..cuz he could..not as Chen but as Kavee... :slapandkissse3: [/color][/b]
ohh..i think its coming to mind now. is it where they got married?

shachibasha

psychotic
they should definately stop at this version cuz i dont think it could get any better
i hope they re air this like a year later but not reamake it!

lokk at me it hasnt even finish airing and im talking about reairing it next year or something like that

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omgg, I never knew you were hmong! lol sorry this is totally random! but yeah awesome job on the video!!!! heh i've actually never heard this song before. who sung it?:) I'm guessing it's an oldies song?
me too..i saw u the other time on the hmong thread i was like...wow! Hmonggie sistas here..LOL..thank you very much...yes the song is very old it's almost as old as i am....ehehe...it came out in '92..still very good..i put the artistes name in the vdo...

yay, keep in coming you gals!..great job for a beginner, kashie ^_^
thanks tinah..u're alwaise so kind :lol:

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
ohh..i think its coming to mind now. is it where they got married?
i think it's when pat (ann) was trying to find a father for her baby that was not chen (ken) so she decided on mark (the long haired japanese looking guy) and she asked mark to go with her to the beach house and then she wanted to sleep with him and didn't have the ballz so she drank herself drunk and when he was finally there, she just threw up on him! hahaha...and then when chen and anna (pat's bff) shows up, they see mark in a towel and chen goes crzy but mark had to shower b/c he had vomit all over him (note: she was drinking red wine so, from experience, i kno that the vomit was naaaaasttty!) and then mark and chen end up sleeping outside on the lounge chairs right by the window, like where kawee was sitting and drinking and fell asleep...

anyone, pls correct me if i'm wrong..but i think that's the scene with this house...except here it's all white linens and paradise-ish..which is sort of ironic b/c they did some dirty deeds here :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lokk at me it hasnt even finish airing and im talking about reairing it next year or something like that
haha re-airing already. better yet, release it on vcd then ill be happy. most likely they will anyway. i hope they add extra scenes like oum ruk

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat's how great lakorns / dramas / show are suppose 2 be..i'm a great Smallville fan..and i remember in the middle of an episode i was like oh! can't wait to rewatch tis..ehehe :lol: ..i'm still waiting for Chobling to sub Rang Ngao on youtube..she wanted to sub it but didn't want to cuz she didn't want too much Ken & Ann at once...ehehe

i wanna see a remake..see if they can top tis one..and esp. a remake for Oum Ruk...eheheh :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it's when pat (ann) was trying to find a father for her baby that was not chen (ken) so she decided on mark (the long haired japanese looking guy) and she asked mark to go with her to the beach house and then she wanted to sleep with him and didn't have the ballz so she drank herself drunk and when he was finally there, she just threw up on him! hahaha...and then when chen and anna (pat's bff) shows up, they see mark in a towel and chen goes crzy but mark had to shower b/c he had vomit all over him (note: she was drinking red wine so, from experience, i kno that the vomit was naaaaasttty!) and then mark and chen end up sleeping outside on the lounge chairs right by the window, like where kawee was sitting and drinking and fell asleep...

anyone, pls correct me if i'm wrong..but i think that's the scene with this house...except here it's all white linens and paradise-ish..which is sort of ironic b/c they did some dirty deeds here :)
thanks for clarfying. how did i not remember!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
nah it was the part were pat went with mark to the house and she wanted to sleep with mark so she can find a father for her baby but then ann puked on marq then ken and amy came
haha..u beat me to it! i think it's b/c i have a tendency to ramble! ure answers' short, sweet and to the point...

remember when she found one guy who ended up being gay...but before they knew it, chen wanted to beat him up for wanting to get with his girl...and the guy starts screeching in his gay voice - "no, i don't want to get with her...but i don't mind getting with YOU>>>>>!!!" that was funny!

sorry - off topic..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
just wondering if anyone seen the movie "Unfaithful" yet... refer to my post near the top of the page....eheheeh :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoo hooo!!! page 286 owned by Noy ^_^

but with the whole 3 "R" scene was already a complaint. imagine if they did the condom scene people will think is this suppose to be teaching viewers about sex or what haha.
butttt... it's better to have them use a condom & be safe than to be sleezy & all that bad stuff you knowww...

tat's how great lakorns / dramas / show are suppose 2 be..i'm a great Smallville fan..and i remember in the middle of an episode i was like oh! can't wait to rewatch tis..ehehe :lol: ..i'm still waiting for Chobling to sub Rang Ngao on youtube..she wanted to sub it but didn't want to cuz she didn't want too much Ken & Ann at once...ehehe

i wanna see a remake..see if they can top tis one..and esp. a remake for Oum Ruk...eheheh :lol:
man, i need to go back & rewatch ALL of ken's lakorn... i'm so behind.... <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha..u beat me to it! i think it's b/c i have a tendency to ramble! ure answers' short, sweet and to the point...

remember when she found one guy who ended up being gay...but before they knew it, chen wanted to beat him up for wanting to get with his girl...and the guy starts screeching in his gay voice - "no, i don't want to get with her...but i don't mind getting with YOU>>>>>!!!" that was funny!

sorry - off topic..
love tat part too :lol:

Chen was like did you come to look for a father for your baby or a mother..LOL :loool:

no u're so on topic..tis is all ken & ann talk

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling

ohhhh!! really? i want to watch that too! i started watching it dubbed khmer...but it doesn't do the lakorns justice to watch them dubbed...i like them better subbed...plus i like ken's voice!!! hahahaha ...it's actually not so much sexy as it is sweet..

except as kawee, he's always screaming....like the veins are always popping out of his neck - so it's actually scary! can't wait until his voice turns sweet again ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
butttt... it's better to have them use a condom & be safe than to be sleezy & all that bad stuff you knowww...
man, i need to go back & rewatch ALL of ken's lakorn... i'm so behind.... <_<
you're not the only one..i haven't even seen Nueng Nai Sueng or Ruk Nirundon w/ someitng like tat w/ Aom...geez...i'm saving tose for summer so excited :lol:

rite now i'm watching "Ruk Tur Took Wan" subbed on youtube..so weird cuz Ken as Watin was the sweetest guy i've ever seen in lakorns along w/ Chen and then bam i watch "Sawan Bieng" and i don't tink i've ever seen a more Sadist pra'ek than Ken as Kavee...crazie..i get confuse sometimes...LOL i would be like..why's Kavee so nice..or sometimes..wat's wrong w/ Watin...eheheh :lol: