[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe I can't wait until KAWEE GETS PAYBACK!! :angry:
haha he is so mean!!!!!!!
I can't wait till Narin gets pregnant!! hehe.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I thought so too.

You can tell how creative the director is, and how much effort has been put into this show. The director knows what some people are going to see as overdone and that the plot line has been used again and again (i.e. spoiled, rich, bratty, mean guy and the sweet girl that changes him), yet she adds little things like the underwater kiss to make the story so much better.

I watched episode 5 (without subs lol), but anyone can understand what's going on even with the language barrier. I feel so bad for Narin, but I can't wait until Kawee is begging her to be with him. :lol:
The director did good so far expressing the friction between Kawee & Narin. I don't really think of Kawee as bratty but rather just misunderstood. Plus, I have never seen the typical main male lead act this freaking crazy like Kawee does. ^_^

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
it's a shame the underwater kissing scene happened under sadistic circumstances. Like you never get a makeout scene our kissing scene on good terms, it's almost always forced for the most part. But it was nice seeing it, it reminded me of romeo and juliet with leonardo dicaprio and claire danes.

From the picture gallery, you can see cavee humbles himself down even in his style of clothing, going from buttoning his shirt up only mid chest to wearing a plain knit sweater and not trying to portray the sex in ken too much...that's sweet to see. Next week looks pretty awesome, but from the version with Kob and Brook and the summary alone, it might get boring week after next because narin moves out and she avoids cavee at all cost so it's like what am i going to watch now, i hardly ever watch parts where pranangs aren't together. i do want to say though that i think the girl who plays pat is great, she's very likeable. Thank god it's new years weekend to help pass time.
Your right to bad the water kiss was not under better terms between Kawee & Narin. Perhaps, the director will included a really sweet scene between the two that tops the water one ^_^ I 'm actually looking forward to her avoiding Kawee because the bastard deserves it after the way he treated Narin.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Your right to bad the water kiss was not under better terms between Kawee & Narin. Perhaps, the director will included a really sweet scene between the two that tops the water one ^_^ I 'm actually looking forward to her avoiding Kawee because the bastard deserves it after the way he treated Narin.
All the "love" scenes are under horrible circumstances. So bad and sad. I want to hurl. Ken and Ann are amazing actors, but I am just feeling sick inside.

I agree with your comments, M3Lhouse and Marie23!!!

little

sarNie Adult
there so hot and me too i'm catching the virus and don't want to get cured Is the kissing scene real wonder what noy will say. he shouldn't have marry yet should still be single and have no one yet so i can dream of him every night. the only first lakorn i watched have 3 rapes from the next preview i think there should be more i'm so in love with this one

fun

Expired Sarnie
i want to know how they got out the pool and end up on the bed nude lmao
They want us to us our imagination. :lol:

cuz it was raining hard and they are soak wet so that will add more weight to the body so how can he drag Narin out the pool ? It slippery and tiering HHAHAH
He is strong. Look at his arms. :lol: sexy :drool: :spin:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
hello there everybody!

I've been following this lakorn and it sounds very interesting. if only my computer wasn't so slow I waould have downlaod and watched it already. but sadly enough i can't. I guess I'll just have to wait for the translated version.

anyways from the clips and summary that i've read it does seem like kawee is only using leela as an excuse to get to narin. What a douchebag! But I still like him though and ann too is a great actress.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next weeks episodes!! I wonder if Khun Kid is going to die next week? I can't get enough of this drama! Going to re watch it again!

choo

sarNie Adult
there so hot and me too i'm catching the virus and don't want to get cured Is the kissing scene real wonder what noy will say. he shouldn't have marry yet should still be single and have no one yet so i can dream of him every night. the only first lakorn i watched have 3 rapes from the next preview i think there should be more i'm so in love with this one
lol girl, just because he's married doesn't mean you can't still dream about him..LOL kkk :wub: too hot why not?haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't wait for next weeks episodes!! I wonder if Khun Kid is going to die next week? I can't get enough of this drama! Going to re watch it again!
I am also wondering when will Khun Kid die. They need to get rid of him. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha he should of been died already but apparently his character is important in this version

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am thinking it is going to be in the next episode. So have they annouce how many episode altogether.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
All the "love" scenes are under horrible circumstances. So bad and sad. I want to hurl. Ken and Ann are amazing actors, but I am just feeling sick inside.

I agree with your comments, M3Lhouse and Marie23!!!
Well, I would not call them love scenes more like Narin worst nightmares come true <_< Kawee is toying with Narin at the beach house in a sick perverted way. And if this was real life he'd be put in prison for the things he did to Narin. But since the story takes place in the magical land of Lakorns those things are not possible :lol:
So, poor Narin is stuck with a guy who needs serious mental help but at least on the bright side Ken/Kawee is hot looking. Because if he was some ugly slob that attacked her no one would want them to be with each other. I really think Ken acting in this lakorn is great he makes me hate Kawee one minute and feel sorry for him the next.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder what else does the director have up their sleeve for us. hopefully they keep surprising us with new and exciting scenes

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder what else does the director have up their sleeve for us. hopefully they keep surprising us with new and exciting scenes
They sure as heck surprised me with episode 5 :lol: I think there will be further twist along the way. I just hope that Kawee dad does not force him to marry Leela using the will. That would be so gross to me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well, I would not call them love scenes more like Narin worst nightmares come true <_< Kawee is toying with Narin at the beach house in a sick perverted way. And if this was real life he'd be put in prison for the things he did to Narin. But since the story takes place in the magical land of Lakorns those things are not possible :lol:
So, poor Narin is stuck with a guy who needs serious mental help but at least on the bright side Ken/Kawee is hot looking. Because if he was some ugly slob that attacked her no one would want them to be with each other. I really think Ken acting in this lakorn is great he makes me hate Kawee one minute and feel sorry for him the next.
Her eyes says it all, though she is mad inside at the same time she is falling for him. I can't explain it, but it is all within her eyes.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok girls I'm a nurse by profession so I"ll give a list of symptoms to look for to see if you've got the SB Virus...OK...here goes>>>>>>>>>>

1. You're in your room and you pretend it's Kavee's Beach house and pretend that Kavee has just kidnapped you and is about to "R" you.
2. You find yourself logging back on to SB thread every 5 minutes... that's like 12 times in one hour.
3. For no reason at all you start belting out the theme song "Joot On Kong Chun Yoo Tee Hua Jai" out loud.
4. It's like 4 in the morning and you're still on the SB thread...talking about nothing but "R" scenes in episode 5.
5. You Keep staring at that darn siggy of Ken kissing Anne and that darn Siggy of Ken doing the dirty to Anne in the pool and you can't peel your eyes away AT ALL....

Ok here's the deal if you have more than two symptoms of the above then you need to go to a doctor and ask for a SB antiviral and say you need help really fast or else you're gonna get the SB syndrome... and don't let me get started on those set of symptoms cause I'm gonna be up all night and morning and I don't want to....LOL