[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

shachibasha

psychotic
omg.... :eek: :loool: i was curious bout that too. i bet you narin got tired of trying to fight him so she just gave in & said... take me to the room. :loool: :loool: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
:loool: haha thats so funy i think the director just wanted us to keep on thinking and imagine in our own minds what took place and how it happened!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ok girls I'm a nurse by profession so I"ll give a list of symptoms to look for to see if you've got the SB Virus...OK...here goes>>>>>>>>>>

1. You're in your room and you pretend it's Kavee's Beach house and pretend that Kavee has just kidnapped you and is about to "R" you.
2. You find yourself logging back on to SB thread every 5 minutes... that's like 12 times in one hour.
3. For no reason at all you start belting out the theme song "Joot On Kong Chun Yoo Tee Hua Jai" out loud.
4. It's like 4 in the morning and you're still on the SB thread...talking about nothing but "R" scenes in episode 5.
5. You Keep staring at that darn siggy of Ken kissing Anne and that darn Siggy of Ken doing the dirty to Anne in the pool and you can't peel your eyes away AT ALL....

Ok here's the deal if you have more than two symptoms of the above then you need to go to a doctor and ask for a SB antiviral and say you need help really fast or else you're gonna get the SB syndrome... and don't let me get started on those set of symptoms cause I'm gonna be up all night and morning and I don't want to....LOL
lmao. that is hilarious.. so true.

i have my own symptoms .. lol

1. the first kissing scene keeps replaying in my head.
2. Kawee's perverted ways keeps my temperature rising.
3. i feel guilty if i don't log onto SW & check the SB thread
4. I'm jealous that Ken [kawee] gets to "rawr" Ann like 10 million times! <_<
5. I've turned into a perverted person because of SB.
6. the only thing that i'm focus on is the "rawr" scene.
7. Tinah's gonna get mad at me if i keep talking about the "rawr" scenes... lol
8. i go to sleep thinking about SB & wake up thinking about SB
9. I find myself daydreaming about Ken [kawee] shirtless at his beach house.
10. My imagination likes to run wild when ken is shirtless.
11. i'm taking these symptoms so seriously that i can't even think straight! :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: haha thats so funy i think the director just wanted us to keep on thinking and imagine in our own minds what took place and how it happened!
oh yeah... my imagination always runs wild when it comes to Rawr scenes. lmao

dang i think ann will have bruises from this lakorn just from kawee throwing her and what not!
oh she has to be all bruised up. he's like man handling her! lol. i wouldn't mind getting man-handled by him. :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lmao. that is hilarious.. so true.
i have my own symptoms .. lol

1. the first kissing scene keeps replaying in my head.
2. Kawee's perverted ways keeps my temperature rising.
3. i feel guilty if i don't log onto SW & check the SB thread
4. I'm jealous that Ken [kawee] gets to "rawr" Ann like 10 million times! <_<
5. I've turned into a perverted person because of SB.
6. the only thing that i'm focus on is the "rawr" scene.
7. Tinah's gonna get mad at me if i keep talking about the "rawr" scenes... lol
8. i go to sleep thinking about SB & wake up thinking about SB
9. I find myself daydreaming about Ken [kawee] shirtless at his beach house.
10. My imagination likes to run wild when ken is shirtless.
11. i'm taking these symptoms so seriously that i can't even think straight! :eek:
aww you thought about me ^_^ mines would be a long list of SB virus

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
omg........i finally finished watching epi.4 and 5
i fell in love with ken again....... :wub: :wub:
:r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: ....what a man :wub:

shachibasha

psychotic
oh she has to be all bruised up. he's like man handling her! lol. i wouldn't mind getting man-handled by him. :drool:

who wouldnt want to be man handled by KEN :drool: omg when i saw ken without a shirt and you could see his boxer a bit i completely melted!

tinah

sarNie Coma
there you go again haha
she showed her bruise on her thighs. i like the scene when ken carry anne with just one arm. he did it like a pro

judyp

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next weeks episodes!! I wonder if Khun Kid is going to die next week? I can't get enough of this drama! Going to re watch it again!
I am also wondering when will Khun Kid die. They need to get rid of him. LOL
haha he should of been died already but apparently his character is important in this version
hahha. you girls crack me up!...wishing khun kid to his death. :loool: but man..i have to agree. LET THE DRAMA BEGIN! actually, it has started, but i mean, let it get more INTENSE! ^_^

julye017

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! I'm new here...I love ken and ann :wub:
since I had finished watching oum ruk!
I'm a Filipino who recently became crazy about thai lakorns! ;)
I hope I am welcome here :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, the baby must be a girl. so tv3 let us view the pix now?..i like the 1st pic. look whos running after who now

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww you thought about me ^_^ mines would be a long list of SB virus

there you go again haha
she showed her bruise on her thighs. i like the scene when ken carry anne with just one arm. he did it like a pro
oh i will update that list. lol. those are my main ones. ^_^

you know i feel about "rawr" scenes.. :clap: . :drool:

:kiss: <-- for you hunn

shachibasha

psychotic
see, the baby must be a girl. so tv3 let us view the pix now?..i like the 1st pic. look whos running after who now
yup they show photos of when she will be pregnant too! but they dont allow you to save it or something you have to try and steall it somehow