[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
oh yeahhh she does.. verbal abuse gets to him all the time.. haha.
aweee ... leaving so soon?! we didn't even get to spam! :( maybe tomorrow.. goodnite hunn!
Narin has a sharp tongue. That gets to Kavee big time. Wait until Narin totally ignores Kavee instead of begging him to take responsibility. That is going to make Kavee go ballistic!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
~Why I Dislike Kavee~
  • He's a selfish boy
  • He treats woman like dirt
  • He doesn't care about anyone's feelings
  • He attempts to blackmail Narin
  • He takes her and still treats her like she's nothing
~Why I Will Feel Sorry For Him~
  • He's going to get dumped by Narin!! In his face!!

aweee... :mellow: i have a list toooo. :D

mine is...

Why i LiKE Kawee:
- he's hot. :wub:
- he's got one hell of a body :drool:
- he's tall
- he's agressive
- he's sweet
- he knows how to "rawrrr" narin. lmao
- he's preverted :baby-scene-pop-corn:
- he's charming
- he looks super hot shirtless... :drool:

Why i DiSLiKE Kawee:

- he's stubborn & hard-headed [that's my ONLY reason too!] ;)

haha.

choo

sarNie Adult

mine is...

Why i LiKE Kawee:
- he's tall
- he's agressive
- he's sweet
- he's charming

Why i DiSLiKE Kawee:

haha.
lol a supporter here..:)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling

mine is...

Why i LiKE Kawee:
- he's tall
- he's agressive
- he's sweet
- he's charming

Why i DiSLiKE Kawee:

haha.

woo sooo true
i support this too:)

Vannak

sarNie Egg
hehe i just started watching this. My oh my! I am so addicted to it now! I cant wait for epi.4 to be finished subbed. Anne and Ken are hot. I kinda like Ken's character in here when he is mean. Gosh hes sexy lol. Anne is doing a great job portraying her role. Reading you girls comments, gets me all hyped up to finish watching the rest of the eppy!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken is looking good in everything in this lakorn, but the black and white shirts are flattering on him. I really like his wardrobe and style in this lakorn.

I hate Kavee though!

choo

sarNie Adult
LOL batchigo_azn, Lol i wanna see what Noi would do!lol Bad Ken..lol I LOVE BOTH OF THEIR FACE EXPRESSIONS..THEY PLAYED IT REAL WELL.=)
--I can't wait to see THE~IT~COUPLE!LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this picture looks like his trying to eat her hand :lmao:
there probably thinking omg noi caught us! hehe!
i think im pushing my computer to much its acting all weird on me!
-finally i get to watch epi 4 and 5 comeback later to post wat i think
lol. it does look like he's eating her hand. hah. he's thinking "deng, her hand taste good! good thing she's sleeping.." lmao

choo

sarNie Adult
omg i was just on lyn's blog...
at the end of ep.5, Kawee says, "He taunts her. “If you ever need me to sleep with you, I will gladly do it.�!!!

this is soooo &%*&(**))80483!!! omg Poor Narin!!! <>hah pls excuse me too..ha i'm late on the subs..ahha

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
I know!! After all he did to her, he's going to treat her like she's nothing, too! He'll feel the pain later!!

Ken:
"I'm going to drop you off here. Where ever you go after is your business. Oh, and if someone asks you where you've gone... I hope I don't need to tell you. You should know what you're suppose to say."
Exactly nothing but a worthless trash :( Poor Anne!! Only if I had a gun!
Oh yay! I own this page!!
Ohh my gosh!! I can't believe he said that! If I were in Ann place I will feel worthless and pain... (she's really a good actress...because from her expression I can feel her pain)...

On the other way, we can see that somehow Kawee forces himself to say those words... it looks like don't really want to say, but he said it because he doesn't want to show his true feeling or he scares or he doesn't want to be too attached to Narin... And Ken really does a good job also... Like he's really falling for Narin, but don't want to express it....

Thanks so much for translating that part !!! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ohh my gosh!! I can't believe he said that! If I were in Ann place I will feel worthless and pain... (she's really a good actress...because from her expression I can feel her pain)...

On the other way, we can see that somehow Kawee forces himself to say those words... it looks like don't really want to say, but he said it because he doesn't want to show his true feeling or he scares or he doesn't want to be too attached to Narin... And Ken really does a good job also... Like he's really falling for Narin, but don't want to express it....

Thanks so much for translating that part !!! :D
oh yeah.. kawee's a jerk. but narin hurts him with words. like the part where narin was like "i hate you" the look on his face was just priceless. he looked like the one that was hurt.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
~Why I Dislike Kavee~
  • He's a selfish boy
  • He treats woman like dirt
  • He doesn't care about anyone's feelings
  • He attempts to blackmail Narin
  • He takes her and still treats her like she's nothing
~Why I Will Feel Sorry For Him~
  • He's going to get dumped by Narin!! In his face!!
I would add...I feel sorry for him the whole situation with his father...like when he's young and his father didn't pay attention to him...somehow rejected him... and also like his father believed Leela rather than him (situation where Leela slapped herself)..

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
I found it super cute when he heard Narin crying in her room...and he's like undecided if he should open the door...and then he remembered Leela crazy part...and after for not feeling bad he tried to drunk himself... but the face is so cute...I feel sad and bad for him and Narin for this scene...