[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
is it just me? or i think in this R-scene...Narin seems more willing??LOL she looks smiley sleeping..
--ahh i can't belive Kawee even dressed her up..not that he would be exposed to anything new but yeah..LOL

CTR

The Realist guy here period
how far in the eps is the r' scene LMAO
Sneaking in. Which ones? There was like three or four of them. I just saw the preview for next week episodes and it is..... ^_^ B) Ok, I have to do work now.

bijon

sarNie Egg
I did a quick shot for you. I have to do it quick since I'm at work. Sorry. In Thailand when you insult someone and say that their parents does not teach them any manner, they get really upset. The translation does not do any justice in terms of the meaning it has to people in Thailand. For us Thais, we honor our parents.

Kawee: You don't know what Leela did to me. So if you don't know a damn thing then just shut your mouth up. Shut up before I have no more patience with you.

Narin: I'm not going to stop. I'm going to say something that no one else have the gut to say. I just don't understand why. You have everything be it money and be it a prestigious last name. I don't know why you keep acting like a kid with lots of problems. And you like to act or let everyone look down like you have parents. But you act like your mom and dad does not teach you any manners.

Kawee: You cussing me out. You want to challenge me. Since I have been born, no one has talk to me like this before. Apologize to me now. Apologize to me now.

yaay.....thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 5 is hotter than episode 4. I have to get back home soon, but I am stuck at school until 4:30 pm. That is such a long way to go. I don’t know what to do. Somebody just shoot me. I am in pain just waiting to see today’s episode. If episode is as hot as what you guys mentioned, then I can’t wait for the one after that. This is so pain wrecking.

:lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me? or i think in this R-scene...Narin seems more willing??LOL she looks smiley sleeping..
--ahh i can't belive Kawee even dressed her up..not that he would be exposed to anything new but yeah..LOL

I think she might have been willing at the manison scene in her room to protect her sister again. It also looked like Kawee was more gentle to her in that scene when he kissed before leaving the room and being caught by his father. So, I guess he must have assumed Narin was finally given into him or something.

Also, did you just say he dresses her personally I don't remeber seeing that part? :huh:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she might have been willing at the manison scene in her room to protect her sister again. It also looked like Kawee was more gentle to her in that scene when he kissed before leaving the room and being caught by his father. So, I guess he must have assumed Narin was finally given into him or something.

Also, did you just say he dresses her personally I don't remeber seeing that part? :huh:
He did dresses her up, the scene when Narin was sick after Kawee "R" her in the swimming pool, what a HOT scene. :yahoo:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope that Sawan Bieng will come out in HD DVD. I haven’t any lakorns converted to HD but I hope this does.

choo

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see how Narin gives in to Kawee in the next part. *I'm suspecting?* LOL Kawee comes out all happy, I can't wait to see what KhunKid has to say, seeing his son coming out of Narin's room all happy..LOL
EP 5. was definitely HOTTER than EP4. +)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel as if my heart has stopped. I can’t wait to get home to watch. The only thing that is going in my mind is Paradise Diversion, Sawan Bieng, Ken, Ann, Kawee, 3R and nothing else.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to see how Narin gives in to Kawee in the next part. *I'm suspecting?* LOL Kawee comes out all happy, I can't wait to see what KhunKid has to say, seeing his son coming out of Narin's room all happy..LOL
EP 5. was definitely HOTTER than EP4. +)
I can pretty much guess why she would give in on that part "it'll mostly likely have something to do with her sister" Kawee might threaten to hurt Leela again. I don't think Khunkid will say anything to Kawee about whats going on with Narin.

If khunkid must change his will I hope he forces Kawee to marry Narin instead of Leela. And Narin runns away not to marry Kawee. That would so add a new twist and drama to the story :lol:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
well, i was in a fever too and i hope pe-ken can cool me down...hehehehe
gosh that part was just so cute...pe-ken and ann

fun

Expired Sarnie
If khunkid must change his will I hope he forces Kawee to marry Narin instead of Leela. And Narin runns away not to marry Kawee. That would so add a new twist and drama to the story :lol:
That was what I was thinking too. LOL

choo

sarNie Adult
I can pretty much guess why she would give in on that part "it'll mostly likely have something to do with her sister" Kawee might threaten to hurt Leela again. I don't think Khunkid will say anything to Kawee about whats going on with Narin.

haha i hope so too..:)

fun4fun, hahah i hope u get home soon to watch it..:)