[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm reading u guys comment; cant say much b/c i'm not work. have to go home and watch the episode first so i can critic...

sounds soo good though; thanks ladies for the pictures and updates. my heart is pouding wanting to see the movie agrrr...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just thought it was good camra angle?..haha. they didnt mention about the real kiss scene. was it suppose to be secret until the lakorn airs?
The kiss looks real but I don’t think it is. Don’t you just hate secrets.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm reading u guys comment; cant say much b/c i'm not work. have to go home and watch the episode first so i can critic...

sounds soo good though; thanks ladies for the pictures and updates. my heart is pouding wanting to see the movie agrrr...
You are so funny. I haven’t seen today episode either. I am just bragging like I know what I am talking about. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i think the kiss was real!..i was watching part 8 of epi 4 and there was no camra angle. someone please confirm

thanks peaches!..cant wait to come back home and watch it

fun

Expired Sarnie
It’s so quiet in here but I guess it is tonight that all the talking is going to take place or later in the afternoon when you guys get back. LOL

klee410

sarNie Egg
I'm so hoping Ken will be a player in this one cuz I believe he has never taken a role like this before. Especially hoping he is super mean to Ann. Praying!
He's not going to be a player.. I watch the first 3 episodes already and it's great. Loving it and I want to watch more.

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
wOw! It's sooo instense... Gosh I can't wait for ep 5... Man I love ken so much.. He is soo evil but dam i have to say he is such a good actor... I think he seems like a player already.. Doesn't he have a girlfriend in the drama, like in the begining?

choo

sarNie Adult
wOw! It's sooo instense... Gosh I can't wait for ep 5... Man I love ken so much.. He is soo evil but dam i have to say he is such a good actor... I think he seems like a player already.. Doesn't he have a girlfriend in the drama, like in the begining?
i second u too..lol he's playing Kawee real good..+)

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally loving ken so much... It's such a new side of ken, and soo hot... Okay Okay he is pure evil in this drama, but dam he is totally impressing me. My sis thinks he is so evil and doesn't like him in sawan bieng, but somehow I like him... Ohh and I love the ending song. The song is totally getting to me. Everytime I hear the ending song, I just think of Ken crying for him father treating him bad and missing his mom, then goes on to Ann and ken fighting... Aww it's soo good. I really like how the clip at the ending song ends, where it shows kawee bends down to kiss narin on the forehead. It's so beautiful!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
REAL KISS? omg, i want to see that. he never had a kissing scene with Ann. Wow, i want to see it sigh*

So 3 more hours before i can go home and watch it. i hope it doesnt buffer...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
ha, did anyone else notice in the scene where he drags her through the door is the take where they fell, obviously they edited the falling down part out

judyp

sarNie Adult
boohooo! i have to wait til the weekend to catch up with you girls. i don't have time from work/school. im jealous! im sooo excited though!