[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its still airing now

haha this remind me of royleh. after he locks her in the room, he goes to the market to buy some stuff. n'ek attempt to escape but p'ek comes right in time. it black out on me again. im thinking the scene when narin tries to climb the fence is coming up

choo

sarNie Adult
lol ken looked all happy the next morning after the r-scene..
aww i wanted to see the beach scene! lol
--can't wait for the next ep!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see teh fence climbing HAHAHHAHHAHAH funnnie ...can't watch it live work computer ..slowwwwwww ..im goin miss the r' scene ...it all lynda 's false ...i thought it was to tomorrow ...j/k i love u lynda :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol sarN always gets tricked when it comes to R scene hahahah either she too early or she too late

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha *waves to everyone*

oh, the first kiss happen on epi 4 too!..it looked real but of corse it isnt. good camra angle.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
HOly F-ing bananas, I did not expect this at all.

There was real kiss with no fake camera angle work and then the r-scene.

The real kiss capped.

See you guys in a jiffy, uploading caps.

Again, holy bananas.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just thought it was good camra angle?..haha. they didnt mention about the real kiss scene. was it suppose to be secret until the lakorn airs?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pass the 200 marks. I am so proud of all you guys. Keep it up. I missed out a lot last night, stayed up till 3 in the morning and went to class to take exam. All that studying was BS, nothing I studied was on the test, what a waste of my time. Anyways, I have to go to another class in a little bit. So how is the episode so far? LOL, never mind, I will go back to read all the comments.