[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was just the worst feeling of my life. specially the next day... omg... :wacko: :spin: i had a super huge brusie on my left arm. lol dont know how i got it. maybe from falling all over the place. haha. i'm an emotional/loud/crazy drunk. :unsure: :(

awe mannn im super pumped for thursday's episode!
some people do get emotional when they're drunk. im just more talkative and honest. i speak my mind. do you get a hang over the next day cuz i sure do

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah's an expert! She knows where all the good stuff are :D ^_^

well ladies, im pooped out. imma call it a nite...
good nite my SB ladies. :kiss:
i do alot of searching around. somehow i end up memorizing the daras name in thai fonts

aww good night. im about to head off too. gotta wake up early to catcb sb live

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
SPOILERS! Don't want to know then scroll past my post. :)

Read the synopsis for episode 4 and the r scene happens today!
Episode 4 will be about Kid finding out that Kavee slapped Narin and trying to make Kavee ask for forgiveness/apologize in front of everyone. Kavee will only do it if Leela apologizes to him cause she hit him too. But Kid won't let her even when she says she will. Both Kavee and Leela are mad still. Leela is still making trouble for Kavee by hitting herself and blaming Kavee. Kid doesn't even ask if Kavee did it. He just goes ahead and slaps Kavee's face. Kavee is really mad and takes Narin to a beach house. Narin becomes Kavee's that night. :r-scene-pop-corn: He also won't take her home and tortures her.

In episode 5, Narin goes into the ocean and almost drowns, but Kavee saves her. Narin keeps trying to escape so Kavee ties her up so she can't go anywhere. He also emotionally abuses her by making her feel bad. Narin tries all she can to escape, but she's just not successful and this makes Kavee treat her even more badly. Kavee throws Narin into the ocean as well as ties her up outside in the rain. She gets sick and Kavee feels bad. He takes care of her all night until she's well. But the next morning they argue. Kavee knows that people back home are trying to find Narin so he decides to take her back to the city.

Kavee's funny man. 1st he saves her from drowning then he kind of then tries to drown her. LMAO WTF

Synopsis' for episodes 6 & 7 are up too.

The party where Narin's wearing the white dress and she attends w/ Kavee happens in episode 6.

In episode 7 we get to see a jealous Kavee! Kavee gets drunk cause Narin won't pay attention to him when his feelings for her are getting better. Aww he's falling in L-O-V-E. :lol: Leela takes advantage of Kavee being drunk and kisses him. Kid sees and feels sad that she's still in love w/ Kavee. He then changes his will. Kavee finds out about Kid making changes to his will and they get into a big arguement. Kid has a heart attack and dies.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
soooooo INTENSE!!!

please share what today episode is in detail for those of us that cant sit at home and watch mr. hottie ken and ann...

going back to that part where kavee slapped narin. did u guys catch that look on his face where his eyes were moving side to side b/c he realized wat he just did; guilty but didnt know how to say sorry. he goes off and say u shouldnt say those stuff to me lol; he's such a cutiepye...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes! I'm up today watching it! I just saw the Ch3 preview! The kidnapping is reallly today!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg so the rape scene is on todays epi. yay!!..ughh leela is gonna try to make a move on kawee? it wont be successful

thanks for the spoiler saprinajenn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
damn *itch* it messed up on me when kawee kindaps narin. so mad

the summary at tv3 site was wrong about narin slapping kawee in front of pat and he told her to apologize but she wouldnt so he kidnap her. the synopsis is right though

pze

sarNie Adult
love all the pictures....i didnt see the r scene coming this fast......but its wat everyones waiting for.....lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOOOOO!!! i was trick ! i thouught the "R" scene was tomorrow according to Lnyda hahahahah...........so i went to work and didnt' call in sick

tinah

sarNie Coma
im at the part where kawee locks her in the room. although theres no volume but i could see that he was feeling bad for a few mins then got back to his senses. what a meanie