[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just want to leave my last comment for the day and it has to be here, the SB thread. Though it is

just 4:15 pm here, I am off to do my things. LOL. Going to miss this, and I can't wait for the coming

week episode.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yep the summary totally different from the previous version of ch7...p'ek dad never wrote a will for kawee and leela to get marry in order to earn the will or fortune....hope they change it...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashieee where you at girrr?! i seee youuuu

by the way, nice myspace music page :lol:
Here I am!! LOL..noting to do..goodness..i want tat next episode alreadie goodness! thanx for dropping by my page :wub:

Well, I kinda do want his father to pass away already...lol. So things will get more heated. >.<
LOL :D welcome to the club..u're not alone..ehehee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... i can't believe everyone's anticipating for khune kid to die...*sniff*, it will happen eventually. maybe in upcoming 2 episodes... who knows. i rather he lived! lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i hope they keep this scene in the new version..seems so cute/funnie...totallie not Kavee...awww! if it was cute w/ Brook..it's gonna 1000 times cutier w/ p'ken...ehehe :lol:
ehehe..finally someone else notices...i know it's too funnie wen he's laughing reallie hard...but i love it wen he's just laughing.if i have to rank the pra'ek by their laugh...goodness he would be no. 1...i could listen to him laugh all day!! :lol:

TOTALLIE NEED TO CHECK TIS CLIP OUT:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHnIYJ6eRF4
-goodness i tink tis is my fav. laugh from him..so narak..it's around 2:13...plus Ken dressed so cute in tis clip..eehehee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxjBEYw0x78
-i'm going craize here..anyways..this one too they were making fun at him for his commercial @ around 2:00 and how he sneezes..eheh..they say he opens his mouth so wide that his bacteria flies everywhere..then he busted out laughing w/ his mouth open and everyone hurried to cover his mouth..totallie funnie tat was around 8:00..btw he look totallie HOT in tis outfit my fav. Ken outfit so far...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ciQKDuKFy4
-eheh promise tis is the last clip...@ around 1:14...Ken laughs so narak..he seem to comfortable w/ the whole cast...so sweet of them all..ehehehe

THESE CLIPS ARE SO WORTH WATCHING..dang! i was in a bad mood and now i'm all cheered up...P'Ken...u should charged ppl 2 hear u laugh..eheeh :lol:

LOL...thanks for the clips. I enjoyed them very much! Ken is such a dork.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't want it to move that fast..that means it will end sooner and that means i'll have nothing to watch. i want to saver it as long as i can. but then again, i don't want it to drag. i know, im being picky. haha.

i asked this earlier, but it hasn't been answered. whos the girl that plays pat? shes really cute and her character is adorable! is she new?

shachibasha

psychotic
wat hapening to everyone this topic use to jump like 5 to 6 pages evry 5 or less hour now it only jumped 2 ?

Ohh yay!

Page 171 Owned

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The girl that plays Pat is Jenny or Jensuda, something like that. She used to date Louis as I found out from on the clips posted by Anonymous@AFC on Youtube.