[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay bye girls..i'm out for the nite..i'm so freaking tired now i was at work from 9 until 9..dang! i'm breaking my back for Sawan Bien lol
lol. tell me bout it! but have a good nite hunn & it was nice spamming with you!
i need to get some sleep too. so i'm outro too! bye my SB sisters!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah. he looks very sexy in a suit that he "WHORE" :loool: :loool: man, noi is only lucky lady! so jealous.!

but you should definitely watch that lakorn. very kute. love how ken thought he would win janie by tryna make her fall for him/marry him but in the process he falls for her too. haha. love those kind of lakorns!
it is 2:15 in my time. i need to be going to sleep!
Whore..i know LOL :loool:

okay last comment of the nite for me...i'm so excited..i'm gonna watch tat during summer..cuz rite now..no room esp. cuz i'm watch SB too..so yeah..but i dun knoe much Thai so yeah...you're gonna be my nueng nai suang expert okay watever part i don't get i'm gonna come bother u now...ehehe..see wat you got urself into now?...j/k...btw wat does Nueng Nai Suang translate into... :kiss: GOOD NIGHT GIRLIES!

shachibasha

psychotic
Whore..i know LOL :loool:

okay last comment of the nite for me...i'm so excited..i'm gonna watch tat during summer..cuz rite now..no room esp. cuz i'm watch SB too..so yeah..but i dun knoe much Thai so yeah...you're gonna be my nueng nai suang expert okay watever part i don't get i'm gonna come bother u now...ehehe..see wat you got urself into now?...j/k...btw wat does Nueng Nai Suang translate into... :kiss: GOOD NIGHT GIRLIES!

nueng= one
nai=inside
suang=envelope/or two but im pretty sure its envelope

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, i'm hooked to SB! Wait, is that even a surprise? I love guys who play the 'got attitude prob' roles and of cos they must play it well....Ken has done a great job playin Kawee's role!!! Geez, i'm jumping in mi seat!! I'm not even Thai to begin w, i'm indian....woot!

I must mention that i din even like Ken in the 1st place that's y when mi Thai fren asked me to watch Oum Ruk, i was like NAHhh....but Ken grew on me in SB...he's cute i must say.....n his laughter, OMG, he makes me laugh w his laugh, sounds like a liltle boy...he practically goes UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UHhh wen he laughssss......

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry for being a little late on this but gosh that scene where he slapped ann that was so OMG! :eek:

and then he felt bad.. ahhh i loved it
lol

sarN

sarNie Granny

Kawee making a move on his wifey at the hospital. Can't wait.

just likek 89's version where kavee was trying to force kiss her , struggling on dat small hostipal bed ..lord , she just give birth !!! so funnie cause the sister and mother walk in on them LMAO!

tinah

sarNie Coma
narin wearing kawee's shirt. look like they're in good term now. maybe after the "R" he started to show more of his softer side.

Kay

sarNie Egg
lol! funny how some of you girls want Kid to die already. :lol: I haven't even watched episodes 2&3 yet. I'll wait to watch it all when episode 4&5 airs. I already love Ken and Ann as an onscreen pair, so I will definitely buy the official box set when it comes out!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lol! funny how some of you girls want Kid to die already. :lol: I haven't even watched episodes 2&3 yet. I'll wait to watch it all when episode 4&5 airs. I already love Ken and Ann as an onscreen pair, so I will definitely buy the official box set when it comes out!
Oh really, I thought I was the only one. I been waiting for him to die since ep. 1. He gets on my last nerves. He doesn't understand how he's hurting his son. gr.

Accidental fall and he catches her part.

Giving the necklace

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Kawee making a move on his wifey at the hospital. Can't wait.
awee... cutee! i wonder if somebody's gonna walk in on them

narin wearing kawee's shirt. look like they're in good term now. maybe after the "R" he started to show more of his softer side.

she's probably trying to get on his good side so she try & escape again. :lol:

Nueng Nai Suang = One Inside the Envelope... :blink: does the lakorn have 2 do anyting w/ envelopes..kinda weird..but thanx though..ehehe...

okay! gonna go check if Wishbonoki has anymore clips up.. :wub:
yeah, i'm not sure how the title fit the lakorn... :huh: i don't recall anything about an envelope. i think imma have to rewatch the lakorn again. ^_^