[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh this is bad. I'm not feeling well. I'm on my lunch break and I'm not even eating. I drove all the way home to check on the SB thread.

I LOVE SB! :dude:

haha you are too funny! :loool: i just came home from and i went straight to the comp. gosh, im such a lakorn freak. SB all the way!

lets try to catch up to JLR fans

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha you are too funny! :loool: i just came home from and i went straight to the comp. gosh, im such a lakorn freak. SB all the way!

we don't need to try! it will happen! :dude:

but i gotta goo!!! i will ttyl my SB sistersss! byeeee

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My first time watching Anne/Ken together and this drama is a good start for me. Still getting used to Ken since I'm not familiar with his dramas, but Love Anne.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i love this drama so much!
i have been in here for almost two hours now!
okay bye pe-ken i will be back tomorrow!
love pe-ken in red!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i was listening to the ending song and reading the english version wishbone posted on her site...wow, the song really match ken...he may be mean but i feel for his character a lot...he is soo in need of someone's love...

fun

Expired Sarnie

I am a JRL fans too. I jump from thread to thread. Some of them are stubborn trying not to post here. LMAO It doesn't mean I love them any less. Just remember we are SARNIES family, no need to compete. LMAO!

kob wasnt weak but i dont remember her saying much to brook. they had no sweet scene whatsoever.
YEP no sweet scene unless you think about it. Kob's Narin was not fiesty like Ann's Narin. LMAO
As for Brook, he couldn't compare to KEN.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what he did slap her?? ok i have to see kob's version on yt...

hahah thank you SarN i still have some blurry vision of that bad present wrapping night gown lol.. gotta see that part on yt too...dangit everything is on yt! love the fact that i dont have to drive to the vdo store! hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
I am a JRL fans too. I jump from thread to thread. Some of them are stubborn trying not to post here. LMAO It doesn't mean I love them any less. Just remember we are SARNIES family, no need to compete. LMAO!
no wonder i dont see many of them in here lol.

YEP no sweet scene unless you think about it. Kob's Narin was not fiesty like Ann's Narin. LMAO
annes good in those fiesty roles while kob is better in the weak roles

sarN

sarNie Granny

yes, sarnies . Love them both . i Have a big heart so there room for more lakorn

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i will be accused of betraying soon ... :loool:

i need my 411 too!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
sawan bieng is awesome. i just hate kawee for being an ass,
though it's hot he over does it sometimes. i was shocked when
he slapped ann right across the face. O_O but i can't wait until
next week. it's either he has a change of heart or he's planning
a plot for revenge. that boy has nothing better to do, lmao. x]

nophankh

sarNie Adult
you guys are crazy! Sarn is right, it's kinda childish to compete.
When we compete, we spam way too much. That gets annoying.

"Lexi: sawan bieng is awesome. i just hate kawee for being an ass,
though it's hot he over does it sometimes. i was shocked when
he slapped ann right across the face. O_O but i can't wait until
next week. it's either he has a change of heart or he's planning
a plot for revenge. that boy has nothing better to do, lmao. x]"

It's kinda weird. He has a job but he spends more time harassing others and going on dates.
In the 1998 version, they actually had Kawee in the office. In this version, Kawee doesn't seem to work.
He's like a bum that just hangs out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , no compete cut the spam . love it for the entertainment and "r scene :lol: -- u can never go wrong with revenge,kidnap,r'scene,baby... it hype ppl up and thru the roof >>> the old version he actually have a JOB :p in the will Kavee only get the company & half of the house , everything else goes to the wife hahahhaha . So he have to work !!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
both version Kavee slap the heck out of Narin but none of them show remorse and when Narin return home everyone ask what happen when Kavee came home later that night . He say all he did was Kiss her lmao and she was angry . Narin was conservative and quiet but she does talk back to Kavee when he come by to bother her . It was mainly about Kavee picking on everyone in the house being an a$$ . There was ONLY one day when Kavee was quiet and didn't cause any chaos in the house -- and that was Narin 's birthday . It was soo funnie cuz he went to the temple that day and everyone was WTF ..Kavee ? Then he went to buy a present for Narin , it was a night grown hahaha he funnie and he try to wrap it in his room but he suck at it . Then he sneak in her room and laid the gift on the bed when he came out he was caught by the brother but he pretend like he was just passing by ( funniee expression ) . Narin went to thank him for the gift becasue her mom & sisster insist . Kavee act as if he don't know what she talking about when she thank him ...it was just hilaoiurs ..i love "sawan bieng " 89' & 98 ..it a drama but damn it funnie

The birthday was one of my favorite parts in the '89 version for sure. I thought it was quite funny and out of place for Kavee to do that for Naree, but of course we all knew Kavee was falling for Naree.