[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg! i totally forgot that ann & willy kissed in manee yard fah!

the first kiss was juicy.. hahaha. wasn't heavy but you heard some lip smacking. lol

awe man.. willy is sexieee! they should have another lakorn together! sorry off topic!

wayyy to dig girrr!
& thanks for sharing
hahaah i know..i had to really dig for those!!

:drool: AHHHH!!! Makes me wanna watch it all over again. I've watched it over 100 times. I'm getting all bubbly inside. LOL
dont worry girl, i did the same!! haha i watched it many times!!

and i dont see why anne and ken have never kissed lips to lips!! they have been doing lakorns with eachother for a long long time..and they kissed other ppl before in lakorns, why not each other???...maybe because producers are afraid of what might blossom later on hahahahahaha...ey a girl can dream... :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!! Both my sister and I are excited for the next episode!! Of course, I didn't watch it yet, but I saw the preview. So awesome!!!

I won't be on to chat with you guts a lot though :( I dislocated my fingers and it takes so long to type... Be back in 3-4 weeks :D !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The birthday was one of my favorite parts in the '89 version for sure. I thought it was quite funny and out of place for Kavee to do that for Naree, but of course we all knew Kavee was falling for Naree.

another great part is ..after he R" Narin he daydream that she barge into his office and demand " MARRIAGE" :lol: but it was his sectary . In his heart he think she is those type of girl dat demand responsible or seize the chance to tie him down cuz of his wealth but he figure Narin all wrong . She doesn't give a damn !! Then he try to test her out by proposing marriage and she say 'NO' :loool: ...dramtic & funnie at the same time ..i love those type of lakorn

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the link to the show. The bloopers were so funny. In the second part of the show when they show the bloopers, around 4:00, is that Ken laughing? Holy cow, his laugh is hilarious. If you keep watching he laughs hard again at the part where he falls on Ann. His laugh is contagious. Ken has a cute laugh.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
another great part is ..after he R" Narin he daydream that she barge into his office and demand " MARRIAGE" :lol: but it was his sectary . In his heart he think she is those type of girl dat demand responsible or seize the chance to tie him down cuz of his wealth but he figure Narin all wrong . She doesn't give a damn !! Then he try to test her out by proposing marriage and she say 'NO' :loool: ...dramtic & funnie at the same time ..i love those type of lakorn

I love dramatic and funny too, Sarn. Kavee has Naree all wrong. I need to see the daydreaming part, cause I have forgotten why I loved it so much. I just remember it was good. I've said this before, I've got to go find the original version now. I hope it is still watchable.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...I was a JLR fan. A bigbigBIGBIG fan! Too bad my internet wasn't working when it aired or I would have owned half that thread. LOL. I didn't care about not having internet until I saw the first epi on my cousin's computer. Now, there's just really nothing to talk about anymore.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
kob wasnt weak but i dont remember her saying much to brook. they had no sweet scene whatsoever.
I know huh? I still like it though. It was "bitter" to watch Kob and Brook. That was like the most intense R-scene I've seen. The first R-scene that I wasn't too excited about. He liked chased her around the house and slapped her hella hard. EEKKKK!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, I been skipping through it because it's hard to watch. I gotta find that clip. It sounds funny.

I know it's not Ken or Ann. It's Yuan aka Sam.

at Robinson Juicy Summer Spint 2008 Fashion Show.

Just wanted to share some pics. haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like OMG! Narin took a slap for Leela and all she was cared about is if something happened between Kavee and Narin. I'm starting to "dislike" her. Not "hate." Ok gotta go now...be back tomorrow morning.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i just finish ep3 and i ccnat believe

ken slap ann

my first thought came to mind waz .......ken is a little biatchy haha

it always girl slap guys

but where this move of guy slap girl came from??!

i swear the lakorn indusrty is evolving alot more now haha

it kills the sexyness of ken now cuz he hit a girl! >.<

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Man, I been skipping through it because it's hard to watch. I gotta find that clip. It sounds funny.
I know it's not Ken or Ann. It's Yuan aka Sam.

at Robinson Juicy Summer Spint 2008 Fashion Show.

Just wanted to share some pics. haha.
Thanks Lynda! I actually like Yuan. He has nice bone structure and dimples. Thanks for sharing. He was hilarious in La Ong Dao.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I just started to watch it today 3 episodes in row LOL
OMGGGG so addicting !!!
P'Ken plays sooooo well i was wondering if i could accept him to be Kawee... I love him hahaha
And P'Ann as always ^_^

I can't wait to see next more love scenes <33333333

Btw so many pages I gave up around page 120 and click for the last page haha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IE70TogbxI...feature=related
Okay I found the clip. DUDE is crazy!!!! He actually wants her to come begging for marriage. HAHAH.

I capped it too. Man, Kob looked so young.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9nWXHaN-a0...feature=related
This is a clip of Kawee drugging the servants with alcohol so that he can "R" Narin in peace. HAHA. DUDE IS sadistic.

sarN

sarNie Granny

he daydream she ask for "marriage" so he figure that wat she want .Kavee got a BIG EGO ..he think every girls want him for his wealth & love. He took her to dis out skit road and ask her wat she want just say it and he said "i will agreed" . So if she ask for marriage he will agreed but she say no , nothing then he figure it MOney :lol: but no again. Then he said her family hurt him so he must pay back big time ( r' scene ) then she laugh and said ok den for wat he done to her let make it even since her family hurt him . As if it was a ping pong game , the loser can't cry :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
WOW I can't keep up with these pages lol. You girls are too fast. By the time I get home from work, the pages have grown to twice the number it was before :D.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha thats if we conversate every min of the hour.

are you really leaving this time?..
lol. sorry tinah yeah i really left. my sister was waiting for me so i had to dip!

I am a JRL fans too. I jump from thread to thread. Some of them are stubborn trying not to post here. LMAO It doesn't mean I love them any less. Just remember we are SARNIES family, no need to compete. LMAO!
YEP no sweet scene unless you think about it. Kob's Narin was not fiesty like Ann's Narin. LMAO
As for Brook, he couldn't compare to KEN.
I'm still addicted to JLR! i still have the songs on repeat! i just love both of the lakorns! no competition of course. ^_^

Omg!! Both my sister and I are excited for the next episode!! Of course, I didn't watch it yet, but I saw the preview. So awesome!!!

I won't be on to chat with you guts a lot though :( I dislocated my fingers and it takes so long to type... Be back in 3-4 weeks :D !!
aweee... i hope you get better kristyS

Finally caught up huh slow-po. :lol: I cried when she cried and told him it hurt.
i was waiting for page 150! & i finally got it hecks yeahhh! lol. now i'mma go after page 200. :loool: .

WOW I can't keep up with these pages lol. You girls are too fast. By the time I get home from work, the pages have grown to twice the number it was before :D.
i know what you mean! this lakorn is so addicting, it's so hard to keep up!

where my SB sisters at!?!?