[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^just like someone mention before, pra'ek always claim n'ek as his wife but when he sleeps with the n'rai its consider a one night stand

shachibasha

psychotic
this is fun i come to this forum everyday right after school just to read you peoples post its so funny

i have to do something right now but i cant seem to get my arse of this chair and eyes of this screen its like a magnetic pull that keeps me here

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dont you just hate that, pra ek says to nang ek that she is a whore but ends up with her at the end. lmao
that is also when nang ek accepts their apologie.
not all the times. sometimes the pra'ek knows that the baby belongs to him but the nang'ek claims it ain't his so pra'ek gotta do all the chasing & all that stuff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
most of the time pra'ek finds out from someone else that the baby is his child. n'ek will never admit or spill the beans

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^just like someone mention before, pra'ek always claim n'ek as his wife but when he sleeps with the n'rai its consider a one night stand
in Hua Jai Sila it grossed me out. He slept with the step sister first and then her. Totally digusting me out. Maybe that was why I didn't enjoy the lakorn as much.

this is fun i come to this forum everyday right after school just to read you peoples post its so funny
i have to do something right now but i cant seem to get my arse of this chair and eyes of this screen its like a magnetic pull that keeps me here
I know what you mean. Its almost one in the morning over here and i am still stuck on here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
most of the time pra'ek finds out from someone else that the baby is his child. n'ek will never admit or spill the beans
more like the child is not yours, she is sleeping with other men. and then he gets frustrated.

shachibasha

psychotic
not all the times. sometimes the pra'ek knows that the baby belongs to him but the nang'ek claims it ain't his so pra'ek gotta do all the chasing & all that stuff.

yeah i reall hate it when that happens its like so much drama....for once i would like to see and ending that dosent have them jsut hugging each other it would be nice if they should the after after like when they are living together for example like in oum ruk were they showed that ann was pregnant again and their baby was already 5 years old or like veeragum tam puer tur were they showed mew and pip son running that would be really nice

tinah

sarNie Coma
hugging and a kiss on the forehead. so typical!..they need to come up with something new

you guys can tell im always in this thread lol. well, actually im everywhere too

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah i reall hate it when that happens its like so much drama....for once i would like to see and ending that dosent have them jsut hugging each other it would be nice if they should the after after like when they are living together for example like in oum ruk were they showed that ann was pregnant again and their baby was already 5 years old or like veeragum tam puer tur were they showed mew and pip son running that would be really nice
i really like oum ruk, just wished they put in a little bit more. it was such a happy ending.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
He has broken her pride and humiliated her in front of everyone. I think his mental abuse threw her over the edge. I think there are relationships like Kawee and Leela. When you're beaten down like that, it does make you go a little crazy. As people, we can only take so much.

I think if she wins over Kawee, it's like getting her pride and humanity back.

It's not about LIKING him romantically. It's really about self-evolution.
Yeap, now she'ss little crazy about all those things that happened to her.

lol. only in lakorn where "rawr" scenes are allowed & accepted ^_^

i just find it funny how the nang'ek never tries to escape after the pra'ek just "rawrred" them. if it was me, i'll be up & outta there & calling the police!
you are so right. But still, there are some r cases that had never been reported because the woman didn't want to be embrassed.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, I suppose to go to sleep already, but got addicting to reading everyone comments about this lakorn. those comments are just so fun to read.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap I agreed, I laugh with the funny comments you all put in here and enjoy reading it alots. Plus it good to read other's opinion and view the secenes, characters and lakorn in a different angle, not just my own.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
did u guys catch the part where kid said that he love leelee the most of all the woman he has been with? lol, how can he? he just met her. he believes everything she says over his own son(in reality it's true i seen parents that remarry and do that kind of things).

soo touching when narin accepted the blame that she put the trophy in kavee's room. he told her that he doesnt believe that she's not that kind of person...
like he knows her but cute...

when he drove off and return, he started to tell him why he is the way he is. being neglected and not loved by his own father.

ken is soo good at his role dispecting he's always yelling all the time; he does it well.

aum in jum leuy rak looks edgy but when he speaks not at that level; his tone is still the same and his dialect of speaking thai is not quite there. sometimes i dont understand wat he was trying to say so have to listen twice...