[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never thought nampeung as a n'rai but after seeing her in this role, i cant picture her as a n'ek anymore although it probaly wont happen since shes rarely in lead roles. her upcomings she is manly the supporting cast. she could act weak/incodent but i just cant see her as n'ek anymore

fun

Expired Sarnie
i never thought nampeung as a n'rai but after seeing her in this role, i cant picture her as a n'ek anymore although it probaly wont happen since shes rarely in lead roles. her upcomings she is manly the supporting cast
she will be playing mother roles like nok... lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Deng... this thread moves fast! the SB infection is hitting real hard! :D

look at her eyes!..she looked more evil in the last scene from epi 3. how you hold a grudge on your sister for some guy who doesnt even like you
i don't know but it's sad. i pitty her. shoot, there are girls like leela out there in the world...! crazy...lol

i'm still surprise that ken has never played a role like this before, for someone who's new at it, he sure does one hell of a job! he should do more of these roles! haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's beyond me why the dad doesn't see that. He should have provided emotional support for his son. He thinks his son was born like that when in fact it's his fault.

GRRRR!!!!! I'm glad I'm talking to you girls. We don't spam we actually stay on topic. :)

:lol: so true !!! *ahem* .....Kavee prolly mad at his dad cuz he went away to school for so long and he doesn't even vist him? so father and son bond is distance already . it make scent that his dad doesn't understand him . so i think it the father fault by expressing lack of love to his only son . Im sure the dad love his son but he was busy with his new wife like most men will ..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
its probablly because he spent more time with his mom than his dad she was probablly his bestfriend then when his mom died his father start looking for a new wife then maybe he felt betrayed that his fater dont love his mom anymore and those ladies are trying to take his moms place
I agreed, he thought that all the girls marrying his dad are trying to take his mom place.
Anyway, as much as I love the pairing, I dislike Kavee. I don't know how Narin can fall in love with him later on. I feel pity for him, but at the time don't like him either. To get love you have to give in first, but he didn't care about anyone, even didn't respect his own dad.
Also I don't understand why leela has to be so obsession about Kavee. He rejected her already, why bother again. Both leela and kavee have problem, they need counselor.
More, Ken yelling and scream so much in this lakorn. He must be tired after every scence. Feel sorry for him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol were you. haha.

My parents love Nampeung and thinks she super pretty. She's good in this role.
I was convinced when she was weak and nice. NOw that she is psycho, I like her too.
She's believable.
my parents like her too especially my dad haha. thats probaly one of the reason why he like this lakorn cuz his two fav, anne & natharika is in here. not just that, he loves watching the pra'nang fight with strong words like kawee/narin

shachibasha

psychotic
Ken should play more of this kinds of lakorns his so hot when he angry.....but its so weird that every lakorn that ive watched that has ken and ann. ken always rapes ann and everytime he rapes her he always takes her v-card

fun

Expired Sarnie
Deng... this thread moves fast! the SB infection is hitting real hard! :D
i don't know but it's sad. i pitty her. shoot, there are girls like leela out there in the world...! crazy...lol
i'm still surprise that ken has never played a role like this before, for someone who's new at it, he sure does one hell of a job! he should do more of these roles! haha.
i like him in these roles too but i still like his others. that was what made him popular. i love it when he plays in comedy. he is so funny and cute. or when he does romance lakorn, they are too sweet to be true. lol.

55 i did the same thing he always have sharp comebacks its so kool
i don't have a sharp tongue, i would be stuck. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ken should play more of this kinds of lakorns his so hot when he angry.....but its so weird that every lakorn that ive watched that has ken and ann. ken always rapes ann and everytime he rapes her he always takes her v-card
weird huh. anne got raped by him 3x! he should definately take more of these roles. it would of been nice to see him in borisud with anne. another 2 rape lakorn of them :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im surprise the dad isnt gonna die yet after all the heart attacks he will go through. hes been yelling alot and thats no good for his health

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
shooot... if anne's tired of getting "rawr" by ken, i'll take her place any day! ken is too hot to sayy no too! hahah.

i've noticed in episode 2, ken was wearing a shirt with butterflies. :loool: that was kute!

i swore, i thought pat was yardthip!

fun

Expired Sarnie
not just that, he loves watching the pra'nang fight with strong words like kawee/narin
my mom is like that too, so is my grandma, i swear they watch bansaithong like over a zillion times just to listen to them fight and argue. i like watching them too but when it comes to too much i get annoyed. i guess it entertains the elders.

weird huh. anne got raped by him 3x! he should definately take more of these roles. it would of been nice to see him in borisud with anne. another 2 rape lakorn of them :lol:
how is it 3x, rang ngao and sawan bieng.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Also I don't understand why leela has to be so obsession about Kavee. He rejected her already, why bother again. Both leela and kavee have problem, they need counselor.
He has broken her pride and humiliated her in front of everyone. I think his mental abuse threw her over the edge. I think there are relationships like Kawee and Leela. When you're beaten down like that, it does make you go a little crazy. As people, we can only take so much.

I think if she wins over Kawee, it's like getting her pride and humanity back.

It's not about LIKING him romantically. It's really about self-evolution.

my parents like her too especially my dad haha. thats probaly one of the reason why he like this lakorn cuz his two fav, anne & natharika is in here. not just that, he loves watching the pra'nang fight with strong words like kawee/narin
Our parents should go on a date. They are so similar.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oum rak ! is consider r" right ? though they were drunk ...two drunk ppl can't go at it really ? hahahha