[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
here are some banners...since i havent seen much artwork here in this thread haha

kind of simple..but i was just trying to get back into the swing of things with PS

got a little better ahha

last one for today!..
remember to credit ^_^
hey! :lol: the banners are so narak!! i wanna use the last one..but someone else is using it alreadie...aww.. :lmao: plus i dun like sharing so...**cough**cough**...ahahah

i know i'm planning to work on some of them soon...but apparently i'm not so talented as u can see..refer 2 my banners...LOL..so low class

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know...just let it happen. No more competition. haha

I'm on youtube replaying the last 15 sec of the ending credits. I love that song.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yup! totallie remember tat house...they should have shot it from a different angle...hmm..i tink in tat scene he's dun there calling 2 her like in MTR too....LOL..it would totalie be so funnie if ken was to come and see Chakrit there too...they'll ask each other why the other one his there...LOL...and Pat & Ann would both be inside...dang! eheheh

tinah

sarNie Coma
let me predict, im thinking from this Sc, narin might have ran away but later kawee went after her

this scene is just too cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, dont tell me kawee is gonna kidnap narin next week :eek: i mean this coming epi

credit to joe

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the pages are jumping soo fast and it's only the first episode omg...

i cant wait until the 2nd episode. love the cute banners u guys are doing; great job!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey! :lol: the banners are so narak!! i wanna use the last one..but someone else is using it alreadie...aww.. :lmao: plus i dun like sharing so...**cough**cough**...ahahah

i know i'm planning to work on some of them soon...but apparently i'm not so talented as u can see..refer 2 my banners...LOL..so low class
sorry that i took it from you.........but i couldn't resist using it....forgive me

......well anyways...i can't wait to see yours^^

here are 2 more banners before i head to bed...these were pretty quick..so it might be quite simple looking haha

enjoy and remember to credit! ;)

and thank you to you guys who like and use my banners ^_^
they are so beautiful....you have such a talent...so jealous^

fun

Expired Sarnie

i remember this house in mafia tee ruk, it was pat house and por and chakrit were fighting outside
LMAO, just like in Oum Ruk and Klin Kaew Klang Jai the beach house. LOL> Same scenes. But it will happen to mostly all lakorn.

let me predict, im thinking from this Sc, narin might have ran away but later kawee went after her

this scene is just too cute!
Same here, I was thinking the same. I can't wait. I really want to see Kavee change of heart. I am expecting more romance scene in this version. Ken and Ann why couldn't they just married. LMAO yeah the fact that Ken is married already, but hey, there is no harm in pretending. LMAO I wouldn't mind seeing them over and over. Same for Aum and Aff, Rome and Rita, Ken and Ann, Nam and Jieb, and so much more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wah..i love these scenes...so cute..how's she's probably tired out from the baby..and he's there...awww :wub:

oh! also...i reallie wanna see tat scene with 'em in the garden clothes and all...wat tat scene in the other versions too?

me claiming page 111! <--- tis is getting boring..no competition...LOL​
just wait until the second episode airs. then the competition will rise again.

I am pretty sure when Kavee falls for Narin this thread will be bursting.