[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
waaah this thread is moving too fast for me...

love all the banners/wallie/sigs!!

i dont think there was any farm or garden clothing in the other two versions lol (the directors definitely made some changes and added some more hot scenes, they already did by adding 2 more r & a kidnap?..for sure it wasnt in the original script back then)

wow WTH... only the first epi and im already confusing myself! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
waaah this thread is moving too fast for me...

love all the banners/wallie/sigs!!
i dont think there was any farm or garden clothing in the other two versions lol (the directors definitely made some changes and added some more hot scenes, they already did by adding 2 more r & a kidnap?..for sure it wasnt in the original script back then)
Well JRL thread was moving at a faster rate when it aired. Okay never mind, I guess its about the same.

Now remakes are better than the ones before. LOL. Like in the past years when they tried making remakes, it wasn't as good as the first. Dao Pra Sook was one of them. I just didn't like the 2004 version [i think that was the year i am not so sure] and so was So Lod Hid, Captain and Pin version didn't go well as what I have heard.

Fans just wants the 2 more R, kidnap and a baby. LMAO

:lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^kiss/slap lakorns could never get old. maybe thats why they are remaking alot of those instead of the period ones

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^kiss/slap lakorns could never get old. maybe thats why they are remaking alot of those instead of the period ones
To me they are getting old or maybe I have seen too much lately. I really want to watch a good new comedy lakorn but there hasn't been any that interested me lately. Benja Keta Kwam Ruk and Ka Neung Ha seems to be the only memorable ones to me, there are more that i cant name now but in the past there has been a lot of good comedy. now i dont see as much...

fun

Expired Sarnie
IS anyone else in here. I am bored, there seem to be nothing to talk about except for the anticipation for the next epsiode. I know the first episode was intense already but I guess its not enough. I really want to watch the next part and then the next next, and so it continues. LOL.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
only one episode and this lakorn is already hot... cant wait till kane and ann have more scenes together and the real fun begins... love that scene where kanes at the dinner table in the red shirt

someone needs to give the costume designer a huge raise for their job on kane bravo bravo!!! B) and anns outfits are super cute

and i agree.. kiss/slap lakorns never get old especially when you got two great actors like kane and ann

fun

Expired Sarnie
only one episode and this lakorn is already hot... cant wait till kane and ann have more scenes together and the real fun begins... love that scene where kanes at the dinner table in the red shirt

someone needs to give the costume designer a huge raise for their job on kane bravo bravo!!! B) and anns outfits are super cute

and i agree.. kiss/slap lakorns never get old especially when you got two great actors like kane and ann
I really like the fashion in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. the cast are stylish in here. not to mention the mansion and kens car. how i would love to be on the passenger seat with him

mar_23

sarNie Egg
To me they are getting old or maybe I have seen too much lately. I really want to watch a good new comedy lakorn but there hasn't been any that interested me lately. Benja Keta Kwam Ruk and Ka Neung Ha seems to be the only memorable ones to me, there are more that i cant name now but in the past there has been a lot of good comedy. now i dont see as much...

I'm the opposite when it comes to lakorns. I just started on Thai dramas about two months ago and so, every thing is new an exciting to watch. The only thing I wish was that more lakorns were English subbed -_- OMG, I so wish I knew how to speak Thai then I could watch as many lakorns as I wanted. I use to watch lots of Korean dramas but they have become boring to me.

choo

sarNie Adult
I'm the opposite when it comes to lakorns. I just started on Thai dramas about two months ago and so, every thing is new an exciting to watch. The only thing I wish was that more lakorns were English subbed -_- OMG, I so wish I knew how to speak Thai then I could watch as many lakorns as I wanted. I use to watch lots of Korean dramas but they have become boring to me.
I totally know what u mean. I've been watching Lakorns more and more and Koreandrmas less and less..haha I wish i knew/understand Thai too!
--I love the fashion in SB also..+) Ken's HOT car too..haha

question: could someone provide me the link where I can watch it live? sux cause i'm back to school; but i'm willing to stay up just for SB!! haha thx!

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i think if you gals watch more and more thai drama, you'll pick up the language. thats what happened to me. i remember when i started watching as a kid, i didn't know what they were saying and asked my parents for translation, but eventually, i picked up the language.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ending credits sc

soooo kuteee!! you guys sure are looking at every little details. hahah. that's when you know you got the SB obsession

but it's okayyyy. this lakorn is awesome! if ken kidnaps & "RAWRRR" her in episode 2... then dangggg! it would be amazingly good! :clap:

bring on the.... :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wednesday!! Yay! I get to watch 2 of my favorite lakorn back to back! I'm so happy! It's been an excellent day so far!

mar_23

sarNie Egg
^^ i think if you gals watch more and more thai drama, you'll pick up the language. thats what happened to me. i remember when i started watching as a kid, i didn't know what they were saying and asked my parents for translation, but eventually, i picked up the language.

After two years of watching Korean dramas I picked up a little of there language. But not enough to have a conversation. However, with Thai dramas it took me a while to get use to the vocal speech pitches. Once I got use to the sounds and is sort able to watch and know what they might mean. But Thai is still pretty hard for me to learn. I wonder why there is way more Japanese, Korean and even Chinese dramas translated versus Thai lakorns. It's shame that there is not a lot of lakorn being translated, because of some of the Thai dramas I looked at have very good plots.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah, after watching lakorns for sometime, i picked up on some words i didn't know before. i understand enough, but some words or terms i don't get. especially when they use metaphors.. it confuses me! or when they say old sayings... i'll be like .. huh? haha. i just wish i knew how to write in thai. then i'll be set! lol ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why is the Thai language so easy to pick up? I practically learned how to sing their song(Lift&Oil) when I was a kid and there are only 2 family members in my family that knows how to speak Thai. Then it took me 1 year to actually read and write and Thai.lol.