[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
here are some banners...since i havent seen much artwork here in this thread haha

kind of simple..but i was just trying to get back into the swing of things with PS

got a little better ahha

last one for today!..
remember to credit ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha...you're too funny. I think most of us are into lakorns cause we have naughty thoughts. I'm with you! No shame in it!
HAHA. YOU KNOW iT. :loool: we've only seen episode 1 & already our imaginations are just out of control. haha.

it aint a fever its an infection
it suree is & it's deadly! :yahoo:

here are some banners...since i havent seen much artwork here in this thread haha

kind of simple..but i was just trying to get back into the swing of things with PS

got a little better ahha

last one for today!..
remember to credit ^_^
ohhh i love the first one! nicely done ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

got a little better ahha

last one for today!..
remember to credit ^_^
i love them all....i hope you don't mind me using one as my signature^^....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nice work lilxgxriah... what i dont understand is what does kawee have so much against leela ...i dont get it what the story of them before even when they were in school

tinah

sarNie Coma

got a little better ahha

last one for today!..
remember to credit ^_^
nicely done!..thanks for sharing. im gonna use the 1st one okay? ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
SB infection....i like it..haha something different from JLR Fever

edit^^^ of course i dont mind haha
Infection?​
makes is sound soo bad...how about Obsession? SB obsession

i remember a line from smallville: "The funny thing about Obsession is that it outlasts a lot of things, even love."...LOL...how about tat...eheheh Fever can wear off...but obession...j/k :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Infection?​
makes is sound soo bad...how about Obsession? SB obsession

i remember a line from smallville: "The funny thing about Obsession is that it outlasts a lot of things, even love."...LOL...how about tat...eheheh Fever can wear off...but obession...j/k :lol:
ohhh i like that one... we got the SB obsession! haha.

bring on the :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
here are 2 more banners before i head to bed...these were pretty quick..so it might be quite simple looking haha

enjoy and remember to credit! ;)

and thank you to you guys who like and use my banners ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Shoot. I don't know how to make a banner. I suck at it. I know I'll just end up abusing my computer if I tried.

I'm liking all the banners! You guys are doing a great job.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah..i love these scenes...so cute..how's she's probably tired out from the baby..and he's there...awww :wub:

oh! also...i reallie wanna see tat scene with 'em in the garden clothes and all...wat tat scene in the other versions too?

me claiming page 111! <--- tis is getting boring..no competition...LOL​