[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think that narin was an object at first to get back at leela but some where down the line he fell in love
yeh, in the 1st teaser he told leelah he never liked her sister cuz it was only a game. then *ahem* 2nd teaser his feelings change to "i love your sister" :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow!! sawan bieng sound so intense by reeading ur guys reply
oh it sure is.. you should hop on the SB wagon! we're on for one hell of ride! weeee!!!!

there's gonna be lots of :wub: :angry: :lmao: :drool: :spin: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: & maybe :baby-scene-pop-corn: lol

i need to watch the sub verison now.. haha.

since there's no touching, finger biting, slapping & kissing, they should have some booty grabbing, shirt ripping, etc... hahahaha. [sorry.. my imagination is running wild. :loool: ]

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually enjoyed the first epidsode very much...I wasnt that into JLR enjoy watching it...I can not wait until next week...Also, we shouldnt compare these 2 lakorns because it is quite different...
:lol: They both are good in their own ways.

The most favorite thing I like about Lakorns is the evil mother & daughter pairing ups or the funny servants. :lol:
And plus all the really good talented Thai actors in lakorns.
You will see it in almost all lakorn. LMAO

only in Lakorn u will find :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool: .....
Most definitely.

yeh, in the 1st teaser he told leelah he never liked her sister cuz it was only a game. then *ahem* 2nd teaser his feelings change to "i love your sister" :lol:
:p He falls for her hard, LMAO

wow!! sawan bieng sound so intense by reeading ur guys reply
Yep! Super!

since there's no touching, finger biting, slapping & kissing, they should have some booty grabbing, shirt ripping, etc... hahahaha. [sorry.. my imagination is running wild. :loool: ]
Hey you are not the only one.

I was gone for a day and man you guys are fast. I can't believe it Kavee is going to make his move in the second episode. I can't wait to see that. I wouldn't mind at all. :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
his flash back when leela brought him roses he completely embarrassed her .....he don't like roses, especially red ones but he wore a red shirt when
his dad fiance died to mock "life is fair"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No, Kashie! >_< I will claim page 200! Yeah! I missed page 100 because I woke up late T_T .
and you shall wake up late once more!! muahhahahahahhahaha :tease:
**throwing some sleeping pills in Kristy's drink** <-- goodness we've seen enough thai lakorns to know all these tricks..
maybe i'll use it on Chakrit wen i go to Thailand...ehehehe

<--- hey check it out! i neva knew there was a center code...totallie gonna copie u Kristy! ahhaha