[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Irissara

sarNie Egg
98 Narin was a seamtress, 08 she is florist. anyways 98 freaks me out b/c of the cat&mouse chase R' scene. but the new version Ken&Ann make up for every for everything..way better performance from all the characters.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohitsnoyy, she starred in the original version of mon rak look tung with sarunyu. theres "ra bien rak" with bee bandith, kong, tik k. etc

cecilia

Staff member
nampueng also in KING NARESUAN as one of the princess that got sent out to marry this old man from burma? .. :p
but TINAH that was weird if they played in the original mon rak look tung as lovers and father/daugther in king naresuan .. :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohitsnoyy, she starred in the original version of mon rak look tung with sarunyu. theres "ra bien rak" with bee bandith, kong, tik k. etc
thanks for clearing it up.. although none of those lakorn come to mind lol. maybe if i see the lakorn cover i'll remember. i'll search for her later.

i THiNK i HAVE SB FEVER NOW! NEXT WEEK NEEDS TO HURRY UP ALREADY! i'M HOOKED! :yahoo: :dude:

i'm trying to remember the old SB with kob/brooke, but nothing comes to mind...lol

in the 08 verison, the actors/actress have better style... haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken is a capital A$$! Whoa. I have never seen Ken be so mean, aggressive, jerky, snobby, etc,...his characters have been smart alecks and what not, but this is the extreme spoiled brat. Just like Atichart and his roles before JLR. ;) You know sweet and nice. Now Ken and Aum have the bad man, sadist image. LMAO....

In the original '88 SB, if I remember right, Kavee's dad loved Kavee very much. He was not a selfish man. The reason Kavee was so snobby and jerky was the lack of love he needed from his mother right? His mom died when he was young. Thus the theory children need their mothers to nurture and teach them in their infancy and younger years.

This is so dramatic, I wonder if I can take it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nampueng also in KING NARESUAN as one of the princess that got sent out to marry this old man from burma? .. :p
but TINAH that was weird if they played in the original mon rak look tung as lovers and father/daugther in king naresuan .. :p
they were both in king naresuan?..how weird. i heard they used to date?..someone please clarify for me

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ken is a capital A$$! Whoa. I have never seen Ken be so mean, aggressive, jerky, snobby, etc,...his characters have been smart alecks and what not, but this is the extreme spoiled brat. Just like Atichart and his roles before JLR. ;) You know sweet and nice. Now Ken and Aum have the bad man, sadist image. LMAO....

In the original '88 SB, if I remember right, Kavee's dad loved Kavee very much. He was not a selfish man. The reason Kavee was so snobby and jerky was the lack of love he needed from his mother right? His mom died when he was young. Thus the theory children need their mothers to nurture and teach them in their infancy and younger years.

This is so dramatic, I wonder if I can take it.
his mother die when he young . Yes. He doesn't want any girls to replace his mother so he HATE all the girls his father married . Narin remind Kavee of his mother because she like to sew that was another attractive he have toward her

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
KASHIE, wow. so you gals kindda like boycotted JLR by not watching it to get the fever going j/k. i'm a hardcore fan of good r lakorn and will watch it b/c it's good :p some r lakorn don't really get my attention too .. but to stop it .. you gals are truly HARDCORE !!! :clap:
Hardcore?! :dude: ...LOL..noo..more like CLOSE MINDED! :lol:

little

sarNie Adult
if i didn't get wrong with kob/brook version. the father didn't have a wife living at the house. but 08 he has a wife before lee will come in or i was wrong. like sadistic lakorns but brook is ugly ken is making me sweat hella hot

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
his mother die when he young . Yes. He doesn't want any girls to replace his mother so he HATE all the girls his father married . Narin remind Kavee of his mother because she like to sew that was another attractive he have toward her
Yes, I remember that. Naree was sewing a something and Kavee had a flash back of his mother sewing and teaching him a lesson on if something is ripped you don't just throw it away, you can keep it by sewing it. So sad.

Naree sure is sharped tongue, yet she can be soft as well. You got to watch out for those mouthy ones. LOL....

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
Yeh! i so agree with you guys...just finish watching the first episode! i was like...dang! Ken so mean! arrogant! conceited! and so forth!
But, i so love the way Ann put him in his place! you go ANN!
can't wait to watch the next episode!
it so intense...keeps you wanting to watch more...BUT sadly, we have to wait!

and thanks for some of the clarifications! i was wondering why Ken was so angry!
i knew it had something to do with his mom...but yeah, we need love from both parents, too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
if i didn't get wrong with kob/brook version. the father didn't have a wife living at the house. but 08 he has a wife before lee will come in or i was wrong. like sadistic lakorns but brook is ugly ken is making me sweat hella hot
oh yeh. at first, i was like whos that lady cuz i dont remember her having a role in the 98 version

kavee's father in this version is handsome ^_^ they actually have some resemblence. oh and i give him props for carrying nampueng. still strong for his age

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wait! What the hell is this all about?! Was the old version like this? As far as I recall, it wasn't.

-Kawee captures Narin to his little "private cottage"<---The original
-Father actually hears the confession of love from Leela to Kawee
-Father dies in after the rape scene
-Father rights the will for Kawee to marry Leela within 7 days after opening the testament

Is it ust me, or is the storyline REALLY twisted?... I un recall those stuff... Maybe a Sawan Biang expert could help me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait! What the hell is this all about?! Was the old version like this? As far as I recall, it wasn't.

-Father rights the will for Kawee to marry Leela within 7 days after opening the testament
Is it ust me, or is the storyline REALLY twisted?... I un recall those stuff... Maybe a Sawan Biang expert could help me.

are those from the original or new version?..well like i said before they did change some stuff around so expect to see new scenes ^_^

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
DO ANYONE NOE WHO UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE. YET...
I SAW THE FIRST CLIP ON WISHBONE BUT ANYONE ALSE..
IM DYING TO WATCH MORE...
FREAK KEN WAS SO MEAN BUT HOT...
I LOVE HOW ANN ISH...
.......I THINK I JUST GOT THE SAWAN BIENG FEVER.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
That's from the new version.... The endings of it are kind of twisted too...
dont tell us the ending. i wanna be surprise ^_^

so if the father dies after the "R" does that mean its coming soon. in the old version, hes only there for 1-2 epi

sarN

sarNie Granny

that going happen in the 08's version OMG ....so twisted and differ !!!!!! No , none of that happen in SAwan bieng 89 & 98 .

-Kawee captures Narin to his little "private cottage"---- there was NO kidnap just a R" scene in the house
-Father actually hears the confession of love from Leela to Kawee ---- never happen
-Father dies in after the rape scene -- never happen
-Father rights the will for Kawee to marry Leela within 7 days after opening the testament -- NEVER happen ..dang