[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

little

sarNie Adult
part 1 already this good imagine the next god I'm loving this already better than kob/brook. this is the only 1 i watch so far after jlr is over. can't wait for more my heart is ready to burst out with the all the wait

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
its a new summary. it should be @ tv3 website. he kidnaps her to some cabin or island than "R" her. well, we already saw a glimpse of that scene. member when ken tied her.
omg!! are you serious!!?? I haveto go check it out then lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey guys and gals.... let's play "Can you spot the difference" between this one and the 1998 version (Kob and Brook). Ok I will go first! In the 1998 one... Nalin was called Na and Leela was called Lin...while in this one Nalin is called Lin and Leela is called Lee by their nicknames.

Here are the rules to this game... you could only submit one example...ok....have fun!!!!

Ken ish sooooo HOOOOTTTT!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, the thing that impressed me most about the first episode is that everyone is a good crier.

I was like dang, I wanna cry with you too.

I was so convinced when Louis Scott was crying over his dead sister.
Dang, he was good.

When Ken cries, it was good TOO. I felt his pain.
Dude is psychological disturb, but I forgive him because his dad is kinda selfish.

Here is of Tom (Louis) holding back tears and trying not to be aggressive with Kawee. I was like dang, you go guy! That's some good acting.

Hugging his dead sister. I was touched.

Here is Leela (Nampeung) crying, she's good too.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:clap: OMG! just finished eps. 1.1 with english sub! anne is pretty as always. ken is SOOO... HOTTT!!! i was literally droolings :spin:

you people who could catch it on air... are you guys from MN??? just wondering. LUCKY BUTTS! ERRR!!! you can also catch it on youtube by wishboniko.

neena

sarNie Adult
i remember i said i wasn't gonna watch this, but after seeing how bad ken's character is...i might reconsider. i love bad boys!!! and...i'm a hypocrite. hahah. i dunno, i still has JLR fever. haha. its gonna be hard adapting to the city life since i've been in the jungle since January 1st. :lol: :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah! i'm taking a break..i'm just like 50. minutes into the lakorn..i agree the crying was soo convincing...not only is this going to be a great drama but with great acting too...so no one can point at SB and say this is a lakorn w/ noting but a good looking cast

i fell so bad now..i tink i've degraded P'Ken...i love him but i neva saw him as such a great actor..boy! am i wrong..i neva knew he could act like tat!! tat part where he's in red and after his father slapped him...and became all teary...goodnes for a student studying acting...i'm so touched!!!

did any notice P'ken's bread in the morning was without the crust?? i also remember his aunt in Oum Ruk told Pat that Chen doesn't like crusts either LOL i wonderf if he reallie doesn't like crusts in real life or not...LOL i'm a wonderer

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hey guys and gals.... let's play "Can you spot the difference" between this one and the 1998 version (Kob and Brook). Ok I will go first! In the 1998 one... Nalin was called Na and Leela was called Lin...while in this one Nalin is called Lin and Leela is called Lee by their nicknames.

Here are the rules to this game... you could only submit one example...ok....have fun!!!!

Ken ish sooooo HOOOOTTTT!!!
Leela attend the party w/ a friend true but Narin wasn't there lmao in 98"
Narin saw Kavee for the first time is when he drove his car pack with girls pass her with she was in high school but in 08' she in college :p and they first meet at the flower shop
Kavee never saw Narin till his father wedding at the house and he was up in his room looking down with a binocular and then he saw Narin ...he have to look at her twice . He was attractive to her
Leela was married not engage 98"
...i'll come back with more..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember i said i wasn't gonna watch this, but after seeing how bad ken's character is...i might reconsider. i love bad boys!!! and...i'm a hypocrite. hahah. i dunno, i still has JLR fever. haha. its gonna be hard adapting to the city life since i've been in the jungle since January 1st. :lol: :p
girlfriend..i understand you..i couldn't even watch Likit Gammathep and Jum Leuy Ruk because i was whole-heartly devoted and waiting only for Sawan Bien SB FEVER!! **faint**

cecilia

Staff member
girl , there 2 R' scene in this version .. :lol: first one at his house and the second time around is somewhere near JLR island
well, since HARITH did the deed there, it's alright to lend it over to let KAWEE borrow it with NARIN .. :loool:

anyway, you are so good with the difference. you should have done one like that for JLR back then :p

KASHIE, wow. so you gals kindda like boycotted JLR by not watching it to get the fever going j/k. i'm a hardcore fan of good r lakorn and will watch it b/c it's good :p some r lakorn don't really get my attention too .. but to stop it .. you gals are truly HARDCORE !!! :clap:

LYNDA that's what i noticed about this lakorn too. they have PRETTY MUCH ALL THE GOOD ACTORS in here. even the comedian ppl ..
i'm impressed now that i recall what ANN said earlier during those numerous behind the scenes clip. all the actors/actresses are AMAZING talent !!!

NEENA .. i'm with you girl. i didn't exactly say, i will not watch it, i say i will watch this b/c i like ann but damn, the first episode got excited. but i didn't have the high fever yet .. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Kob and Brook version. Hated Brook and Kob acting together. LOL>

By the way, Ken is super sexy!!!

You gals are so wild over R scene. LOL>

tinah

sarNie Coma
most of the actors/actress in here are experinced

ken made up for brooks version lol. hes an eye candy while brook isnt

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, since HARITH did the deed there, it's alright to lend it over to let KAWEE borrow it with NARIN .. :loool:

anyway, you are so good with the difference. you should have done one like that for JLR back then :p
because JLR 98' isn't my favorite lakorn . I only have two favorite lakorn "nung fa kub satan" , "sawan bieng 89 & 98" and JLR '08 is added .. now i have 3 ...girl , I don't have much favorite lakorn soo....hahahahhaahha u know how happy i was when i heard they remaking "sawan beign" 9months ago ? ask Tinah !! >>>> or just ask ppl in sweek_kob !!! they know how crazy i am with "sawan being"

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks to everyone for the links, summaries, and SC so far. Thank you! I am off to watch SB now. I can't wait to see the boys cry. That is what good acting is all about...they convince their feelings on the viewer. Crying is the key.

I can't wait!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Here's my example of...."can you spot the difference"

Ken is MUCH MORE handsome than Brook. LOL!

OMG...Ken is such a jerk. I wanted to slap him sooooooooo bad then make mad love to him. What a bad boy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i said the same thing girrrr. i'm still stuck on JLR but i'm making room for SB. & after reading the summaries & seeing the tser, i couldn't resist! i'm loving the whole cast!

awe when ken showed some tears, i almost cried! so sad...

oh i have a question...
the girl who plays Ann's sister, what other lakorn has she played in? she looks so familar but i can't figure it out & it's been bugging me...