[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
well, i will try not to spam for no reason too :lol:
anyway, here's for the fan .. not sure if it had been posted yet or not ..

Credit: pantip

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
muahah. if SARN get high on lakorn. that mean, its' good .. but not crazy like nangfah Sutan :p

ilovenumandoil :blush: i was not that hype up about it but as the day come closer and the teaser continue to tease, i got high. i will refresh it only if i see a new poster name being shown or something .. but like sarN, i dont' really get crazy or addict to much of lakorn until they are good ..

sarah where have you been .. this will have the 3 BIG R in there .. :ph34r: will it have that hot temptation, that i will wait and see :spin:
oooooohhhh sounds good I love aggressive hahaha.... if you know what i mean! :lol: ^_^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah she is.... gosh she's like how old and she's still pretty i mean i can tell she's ageing but she keeps on gettig more beautiful1!! i loved her lakronw with Willy.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ann looks real pretty, but Ken is bloated in the face. All that European food. He was so thin in SB. LOL. I am sure he will lose the weight again from all the hard work of being an actor, a husband, and a daddy!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
they are so cute though!!! they seem to get along really well and hey I never got to watch there comedy lakron forgot the title!!! it's that really popular one.

cecilia

Staff member
^OUM RUK is good .. got me so crazy back then too but was not super addict to it like how i did on JLR .let's hope SB become another addiction.

ILUVNUMANDOIL you're cursing yourself now .. :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh i really need to watch that lakorn it looks so cute and funny!!! i know they subbed it in ummmmm that one torrent site but yeah1!!! wish there was a DVD eng sub i could buy though.

cecilia

Staff member
i have the lakorn but with no subtitle. wish i can help you on that. but someone once try to sell it after d-addict have it out in english subtitle .. but whatever.
anyway, is this in this lakorn or was it in oum ruk or in p'bird's mv ?

will i become one? .. i still not sure. i'm just looking for pictures atm.
not sure if i will become addictive to it like i did for JLR.
can't sleep or eat b/c i'm just up to the point of obsession :loool:

old scene from brook/kob's version : THE PLANNED R SCENE ?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i have the lakorn but with no subtitle. wish i can help you on that. but someone once try to sell it after d-addict have it out in english subtitle .. but whatever.
anyway, is this in this lakorn or was it in oum ruk or in p'bird's mv ?

will i become one? .. i still not sure. i'm just looking for pictures atm.
not sure if i will become addictive to it like i did for JLR.
can't sleep or eat b/c i'm just up to the point of obsession :loool:

old scene from brook/kob's version : THE PLANNED R SCENE ?
:huh: brook looks scary!!! poor kob!!! :D I think ken's gonna do a superb job he's so handsome and he has that masculine figure/look that will match his charector really well.

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: i did try to watch the old one with them but did not finish it :p

look at that mad face :loool:

AWE. SCENE from OUM RUK when he's missing his family :wub: hopefully, i get to see another suffering in here bad!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^damn girl. you're in here spamming away . i think will give it a rest for tonight and come back to spam tomorrow when the new episode air or if i'm not tired tonight will come in to spam more ..

i love it when N'EK ARE PLAYING THEIR PART RIGHT .. HARD TO GET .. that's how i love her in NANG SHOW did not accept him after he got all trash and cripple :loool: .. WAY TO GO but she's too strong in there, where i just wanna snap her out and accept him too .. *needs to snap out of being soft heart :p* !!!