[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: :dude: OMG i have tomorrow off that mean i can stay up to watch it with you KristyS
(we are in the same time zone)

Moh! you wanna stay up late tonight?? LOL dangit whats new huh!!! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just keep on chatting until 5.30 then watch Sawan Biang... And when the commercial break is on, come back and chat about the previous session.lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea its a date, i will see you girls at 5:30 in the am ...lol (hmm should i try to multi-task & stalk koon Umm too?)

man, but i hope maxnettv doesnt do what it did to me on the day the epi for JLR came on...i stayed up all night it was running fine..til the time that JLR aired..website didnt work. *fingers crossing

SarN are you gonna stay up to watch it??

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yea its a date, i will see you girls at 5:30 in the am ...lol (hmm should i try to multi-task & stalk koon Umm too?)

man, but i hope maxnettv doesnt do what it did to me on the day the epi for JLR came on...i stayed up all night it was running fine..til the time that JLR aired..website didnt work. *fingers crossing

SarN are you gonna stay up to watch it??
I hate it when it buffers too. When I was @ SiamTv trying to buffer MTR, the stupid thing didn't work for me... The links I gave out work fine though. So HAPPYY!!!

There's no harm in multi-tasking lol Just make sure your eyes are on Ken & Anne :lol:

We all know Sarn wouldn't miss the world just to see the r scenes :r-scene-pop-corn:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^LMAO KristyS, for real!! prolly be on 24 hrs prior to the airing time lol...still love ya SarN!!!

btw KristyS, thanks for the Link i will try it ^_^

Dal are you gonna stay up to catch it??

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Just keep on chatting until 5.30 then watch Sawan Biang... And when the commercial break is on, come back and chat about the previous session.lol.

goodness Kristy...u have like another ten hours u gonna stay up tat long? why not juz go 2 sleep then weak up @ 5:30..i tink i'm gonna do tat...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for helping w/ the title Kristy & Cecilia

Paradise Diversion huh? so it's means someting like turning away or shifting away from heaven / paradise..basically someting good..awww...makes sense now...

hmmm wonder how Sarn would translate it to be..since she's been here for all three versions...LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really don't know how the tittle of the lakorn fit with the storyline LMAO ?? i thought it mean Heaven Unfair ? :mellow:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL...will both title would fit...i guess in the sense tat after Ann becomes stubborn and runs off from P'Ken she's turning away from someting good..PARADISE..cuz we all know P'Ken = Paradise :wub: ...LOL..or at least to me...ehehehe...or it can be for P'Ken who doesn't realize tat P'Ann is his heaven/ paradise

but Heaven Unfair...maybe P'Ken...who is HEAVEN like i've stated b4...is unfair and mean...

wow! i'm a genius!! :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im thinking ..maybe it mean ..well, since Ken is bad he should be sinned and goes to hell but heaven is being unfair and give him another chance to be good ? Which heaven shouldn't give him a chance at all cuz most ppl if they sin they will be pushish ? but in ken he is bad but at the end he still win Ann when he shouldn't ..get wat im saying ? i think im a genius too :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
then u going be skipping all the slap/kiss , kidnap , r' scene ...lmao cuz after all that is when he sufffer