[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^LMAO KristyS, for real!! prolly be on 24 hrs prior to the airing time lol...still love ya SarN!!!

btw KristyS, thanks for the Link i will try it ^_^

Dal are you gonna stay up to catch it??

I think I just might wake up early to watch it live, na! My time is 6:30 a.m. since I am in mountain time! If I stay up all night I won't be able to function the next day!

Ahh! I can't wait. You gals know the original version was the first lakorn I ever watched. I must of been 10-15 years old!

maryiscool

sarNie Egg
hey lovess! i'm alsoo veryy excited for this movie!
ugh. can't wait! =D buht someone should really
translate it to english sub! that'll be awsome!

XOXO
mary

cecilia

Staff member
hey lovess! i'm alsoo veryy excited for this movie!
ugh. can't wait! =D buht someone should really
translate it to english sub! that'll be awsome!

XOXO
mary
if i am correct or remember things right, i think WISBONE will sub for this b/c she have it up at her blog ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN youre a genius!! lol...regarding the title ...bieng..is lum eang in our language ..which also means unfair!

cool Dal...i should fall asleep if theres nothing to do and set my alarm to wake me up at 5 am lol

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: it was 70 pages this afternoon ... by the look of this, with the 3 r being in here .. THE JLR fans are moving in .. pages will flood soon :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
waht??? there's 3 r scenes??? i wouldn't know i never watched kob and brooks version for Sawan Biang. OMG intense poor anne!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. if SARN get high on lakorn. that mean, its' good .. but not crazy like nangfah Sutan :p

ilovenumandoil :blush: i was not that hype up about it but as the day come closer and the teaser continue to tease, i got high. i will refresh it only if i see a new poster name being shown or something .. but like sarN, i dont' really get crazy or addict to much of lakorn until they are good ..

sarah where have you been .. this will have the 3 BIG R in there .. :ph34r: will it have that hot temptation, that i will wait and see :spin:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ilovenumandoil :blush: i was not that hype up about it but as the day come closer and the teaser continue to tease, i got high. i will refresh it only if i see a new poster name being shown or something .. but like sarN, i dont' really get crazy or addict to much of lakorn until they are good ..
jus like your doing now :p lol