[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^^i do but i dont know why i couldnt upload the clip on there so i ask anonymous. yep, thats ann singing. sorry i dont have the actual song it was a clip from her performance thats why you hear the audiences
haha. i see. still a nice video though. this lakorn should air already. i've been waiting forever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its for sure gonna air in the next batch. hope ch3 dont change out of the blue

seem like we've been waiting for years..

edit:thanks kristy!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope it airs around the beginning of April so I can enjoy it during my Spring break! Yay! :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^^i noe huh. i dont want to lose concentration while im in class thinking about this lakorn lol.
I'd be writing Anne, Ken, Sawan Bieng all over my notebook lol Thinking about... When's the next episode!? What will happen next!? When will it HAPPEN!? :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'd be writing Anne, Ken, Sawan Bieng all over my notebook lol Thinking about... When's the next episode!? What will happen next!? When will it HAPPEN!? :loool:
haha!..then again, spring break is only 1-2 weeks so we're still gonna be in class either way..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha!..then again, spring break is only 1-2 weeks so we're still gonna be in class either way..
No, no. My Spring Break is in another month. Which is a lot of time for the other lakorns to end and for Sawan Bieng to air :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
No, no. My Spring Break is in another month. Which is a lot of time for the other lakorns to end and for Sawan Bieng to air :yahoo:
its around april right cuz mine as well.

well, this should be airing in beginning of april or end of march depending which timeslot.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
as for me i wish that i didn't have to work during the time this one lakorn air. it suck when i am at work i just sit and just wait for the time to past by so i could be home enjoy every minute of it.hehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult
is this airing soon? cause i need a good lakorn to make up for this missing feeling that i still have for JLR ...
^AMI...what you doing in the SB thread huh?! Are you ditching us for a new lakorn already? :p j/k

But seriously, is this airing in April? Cuz that's when I have spring break as well...if it's good I'll be on this thread too!

hope this thread blow up also
Crossing my fingers that it's a good remake...Ken and Ann look hot as always!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm waiting for this as well. i hope it will be a good remake too .. love anne !!
this thread probably will be the next gathering of the JLR infested family. :loool:

it have the 3 'r' in it . GOOD .. GOOD .. GOOD !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , i been hype up about dis lakorn since day 1 lmao. I love the 89 & 98 version !! I know 08 goin be a hit ! Just looking at the behind scene i see two R' scene ...so dat the new change in Ch 3 now a day they add R' sence hahahhahaha since SB have 1 in the old version they add another one & JLR there was none in the old version so they add 1 hahaha .. Ya notice the year too it the same as JLR 89,98,08 ...~sigh! * look down counting toe*

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i was gonna mention the year too!..at first, i was like huh?..all 3 version of this remake is same year as JLR

cecilia

Staff member
so it's a curse to be another HIT then .. let's hope it is ..
we should make this another great SB record but we'll see if it'll hit us hard or not ..
i love ANNE in revenge lakorn :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
finally! we have an expected air date. its not far away gals! woohoo. i bet this thread is gonna blow up like JLR. im soo excited!