[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

maijune

SarNie Adult
Sawan Bieng is a remake...right? Title sounds so familar.
yes this is a remake from ch7...kob and brook did the original....

anyway...ken looks so hot in here especially with the suits/clothes he wear....to me ken looks much hotter in this lakorn than any other lakorns he had done before....don't you guys agree?....can't wait to see this lakorn...anyone know when it air?...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^kob and brooks version was also a remake. it was sam and i think monradee who was in the original

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ok, then i've watched the one with Sam. Back in the days with my mom LOL Thanks ladies.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
im just waitin to see ken and ann's version. and its my first time. im excited. cant wait to see ken onscreen again. drool.s

navy

sarNie Adult
Ok, then i've watched the one with Sam. Back in the days with my mom LOL Thanks ladies.
I saw only brook and kob version, and I don't like it. I don't think Kob fit that role for some reason. My favorite role of Kob was "Rasa" with Andrew. I think that role fit her perfectly.

Hope Ken and Ann can make me love this lakorn as much as I love Oum Ruk.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! i hope tis airs b4 P'Ken gets married so i can still fantalize about him and not feel guilty about dreaming about other people's husbands...LOL....but if tis airs after his marriage hopefullie it will help him keep him status and not fall like how he predicts...okay..off subject..but i wanna see this BAD!! and i can't wait to see Louis Scott i miss tis sucker soo much!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well from what i read ken said that this is his only lakorn right now and after he's finish filming this he getting prepared for the wedding so...this should end soon ....filming i meant

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would be kool if this airs near his wedding day. i bet ch3 is thinking the same. more promotion for the lakorn lol. but i really do hope kens star status will remain the same after his wedding. it would suck to see him as a falling star when his career had just begun to rise

tinah

sarNie Coma
sad news. they are gonna cut out some of the kiss/slap scenes cuz according to the script, theres suppose to be alot :angry: hmm i wonder will they do the same to JLR cuz that lakorn has mostly kiss/slap too

komchadleuk newspaper - oct 10
- µÒÃ?º·ÅÃ?¤Ã ÊÇÃä“àºÕè§ ¹èÃ? µéÃ?§Ã?Õµº-¨Ùº Ã?×éÃ?«èÒ áµèà¾ÃÒÃ?¡ÅÑÇàÃ×èÃ?§»Ñ­ËҨѴàõµÔé§ ¡çàŵéÃ?§à¾ÅÒæ ·ÓàÃ?Ã’ "ह" ¸ÕÃà´ª ¡Ã? áÃ?¹ ºè¹Ã?غàÅ (Ã?ÔÃ?ÔÃ?Ô)

- According to the lakorn script of SB there has to be tons of slap/kiss, but due to the new ratings for lakorns, they had to cut back/decrease these scenes

credit to nat @ AFC

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh!! well at least they still have some scenes...let's look on the bright side...but **tears** i'm dying waiting for this to air!! seriously....if they for some retarded reason put tis lakron on hold after they shoot it...i'm gonna go killl someone..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol. dont worry they wont stock this lakorn.

*sigh* i guess we should be thankful that they didnt cut all of the scenes but still!..i was dying to see many kiss/slap of them