[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh ken look so hot...i think that is he the next "MAFIA"...."mafia mybeloved PE-KEN"...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefullie not...cuz u know last year all the girls were dying to watch Kol Ruk Game Payabath and after it finish shooting the waited a lilo longer b4 it aired...ehehee..if tat happen..i might be in jail b4 it airs...LOL

P'Ken the next mafia? heck yeah! **drools** i use to get mess up w/ Ken & Chakrit anywayz...LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Don't know what you guys are talking about, but the "My Beloved Ken" part sounds cool.lol. The next mafia.hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow!! It's making me wanna watch the lakorn a lot!! With Anne getting pregnant and all!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sad news. they are gonna cut out some of the kiss/slap scenes cuz according to the script, theres suppose to be alot :angry: hmm i wonder will they do the same to JLR cuz that lakorn has mostly kiss/slap too

komchadleuk newspaper - oct 10
- µÒ�º·Å�¤Ã ÊÇÃä“àºÕè§ ¹è� µé�§�Õµº-¨Ùº �×é�«èÒ áµèà¾ÃÒ�¡ÅÑÇàÃ×è�§»Ñ­ËҨѴàõµÔé§ ¡çàŵé�§à¾ÅÒæ ·Óà�Ò "ह" ¸ÕÃà´ª ¡� á�¹ ºè¹�غàÅ (�Ô�Ô�Ô)

- According to the lakorn script of SB there has to be tons of slap/kiss, but due to the new ratings for lakorns, they had to cut back/decrease these scenes

credit to nat @ AFC

i don't rember dat much slap/kiss scene in the old version . ..... let me think..

1) the car scene where he slap her cuz she was bad mouthing him but no kiss there just slap
2) the "R" scene where he kiss and she slap LOL -- lots of phycial contact there

other den dat there hardly any slap/kiss it was just the P'k go around insulting the N"ek and her family haha unless in the new version here they added more slap/kiss sceen

paulina

sarNie Egg
I think Sarn is right the original didn't have a lot of physical contact between the main characters. There was a lot of eye staring and what not, the most physical was the r scene

tinah

sarNie Coma
they said this version is gonna be different from the original so they probaly added more to the script. ugh. i cant believe theres suppose to be many kiss/slap but now they have to cut it out. why it gotta be during SB time!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' so they want to add tons of slap/kiss in the new version hahaah they should just save it for the "R" scene cuz from both of the old version it suppose to be a very physical contact and intense scene . I wonder if the new version going be intense ? Or prolly it to much for the new lakorn rating hahah so dat scene prolly get get tone down .

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...Ann and Ken back on scene.....Love them...Ken is hot in this lakorn...As for Ann she looks beautiful as always...

tinah

sarNie Coma
this version was ment to be kiss/slap compare to the remakes and original. they added more scenes/plot to the script. i rather let them take out the scenes of ken slapping anne. dont want to see that!..ill be surprise if they still kept it lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^we're so attach to mafias right now lol.
Nods...eheehee :lol: My beloved Ken <---tat's soo cute...

yeah! i hope they take out at ken slapping anne scene too.. but goodness i'm curious...i've neva seen P'ken evil b4 naughty..but not evil..eheehe..and i reallie hope they dun take out the "R" scene :rolleyes:

Hey! Sarn's back.... :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got bore so i re-watch sawan biang but i start on the eps where
she left the house pregrant and so on cuz dat when Kavee start
relizing how much an a$$ he was and how much Narin mean to him
and i like all the scene where he try to make her forgive him and accept him
...so many funnie moment .I just love the humor side of Kavee in
Sam 's Version cuz his expression was priceless . Ya' know how in
"Oum Rak" they didn't have family scene of Ken , Ann & the baby and
the scene dat have it was from Ken's dream. I wonder if the producer
goin make it up in sawan biang cuz the n'k was pregrant
and give birth :wub: :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know that was one thing i was unsatisfy with in Oum Ruk...i wished they had more family scenes...that one in Ken's dream was priceless w/ their home-made caps or hat or watever you called it..and P'ken asleep w/ the baby in his arms...awwwiess!!

i hope the have family scenes in Sawan Biang..and i hope they use the same baby from Oum RUk....LOL..nong foto is probably too big now..awww! i wanna see how nong foto looks like now..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken slapping Anne scene doesn't sound too bad. At least it's something that we haven't seen lately.lol.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i got bore so i re-watch sawan biang but i start on the eps where
she left the house pregrant and so on cuz dat when Kavee start
relizing how much an a$$ he was and how much Narin mean to him
and i like all the scene where he try to make her forgive him and accept him
...so many funnie moment .I just love the humor side of Kavee in
Sam 's Version cuz his expression was priceless . Ya' know how in
"Oum Rak" they didn't have family scene of Ken , Ann & the baby and
the scene dat have it was from Ken's dream. I wonder if the producer
goin make it up in sawan biang cuz the n'k was pregrant
and give birth :wub: :wub:
sam version his expression is priceless lol, but in that version wasnt her name nary instead of narin in kob version

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the pra'ek slapping the nang'ek..umm..i dun tink i've seen that in a while...wait! i lie..LOL..Chakrit..he slaps Fang back when she slapped him..well the younger brother..so i dun know if tat counts..eheheee