[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG. Wow! Thanks for sharing... Nampeung goes for the sexy type while Anne goes for the elegant type.
haha yeah thats what i was saying too...
ann style is more of a elegant and beautiful while nampeung is more hot..
but ann can carry out both role hot or elegant

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
another lakron from anne and ken? how cute...its going to be another good lakron of their dramas...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yes, more behind the scene. its actually just with ken. he look smokin' hot in the Mercedes. Anne should of been next to him instead of Jern. i wonder whats her role gonna be. but thats probaly the first epi when they're going to the funeral of ken's father

[click]Behind The Scene with Ken
credit to anonymous @ AFC

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
oh yes, more behind the scene. its actually just with ken. he look smokin' hot in the Mercedes. Anne should of been next to him instead of Jern. i wonder whats her role gonna be. but thats probaly the first epi when they're going to the funeral of ken's father

[click]Behind The Scene with Ken
credit to anonymous @ AFC
thanks tinah, i remember he was also wearing this outfit when he was harrasing ann in the house

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I can't wait to watch Ken and Ann.....Ken is might hot in that black outfit!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie visitin' again...umm...is there something going on here??? **fishy**...anywayz...i'm soo excited..can't wait to see tis..P'ken looks reallie good in tat outfit...

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
^ haha yeah thats what i was saying too **fishy** haha anyways ann and ken so cute together i can't wait till it airs haha thanks tinah for sharing