[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
KristyS!!! ahhahahha Again you're missing all the classics!!! Oh well, all of them are being remade anyways. But geez I feel so old!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, have you seen Biang Ruk (I think that's what it's called) , the one with Bandit, Tik, and Kong??? Nat was paired up Bandit.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ra Bien Ruk had great cast but the lakorn was boring. I was looking forward to seeing Bee in another great drama since Roy Marn

anyways.i thought maybe they would choose someone who we see often. Natharika didnt come to my mind but im so happy shes in it. too bad she wont get with anyone though

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
So Ann and Ken are really in this huh? I think this was the lakorn that got me into loving R scene's lol..of course the original with Sam will always be the best but let's just hope it's better than the second remake since Brook totally RUINED that one..ugh..what a waste!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
IMO Brook's acting in the last one was a total JOKE..the p'eks character is very stubborn/ aggressive/ cocky..he turned out like this b/c his mom died when he was a kid and he never really felt loved by his dad so he grew up to be a spoiled brat..with Brook it seemed as though he was trying too hard and it just didn't come out right. Sam had it perfect in the original..you can see that lost child who just wanted to be loved. I specifically remember that scene where it was the n'ek's birthday and he bought her a dress..and he wrapped it all funny (since he doesn't know how to wrap) and put it in her room..when the n'ek saw it she was like it looks like a little kid wrapped it hahaha..

Kob's acting was really good in the last one! They should have paired her up with Andrew!! OMG Can you imagine Kob and Andrew in this lakorn?? Andrew would've been the PERFECT Carvee!! They really need to pair up these 2 again!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL the wrapping gift scene was hilarious . He sneak in her room and laid the present on the bed and when he came out the brother caught him LOL>> the look on Brook 's face got me laughing so hard and nobody know who present it is from and the brother say it prolly Kavee cuz he saw Kavee near her room and the mom told Narin to go thank him for the gift and she went to thank him and Kavee act as if he doesn't know wat she talking about hahahhahahaah :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL the wrapping gift scene was hilarious . He sneak in her room and laid the present on the bed and when he came out the brother caught him LOL>> the look on Brook 's face got me laughing so hard and nobody know who present it is from and the brother say it prolly Kavee cuz he saw Kavee near her room and the mom told Narin to go thank him for the gift and she went to thank him and Kavee act as if he doesn't know wat she talking about hahahhahahaah :loool:
lol ohh yea they had it in the second version too..I think the second version was pretty much verbatim of the original..I hope they do the same with this remake..the original script and scenes are pefect! I hope they don't water it down like all other remakes.. :angry: at least keep the intense scenes! Damn even the background music was good! I hope they keep that too! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat soo funnie is out of all thing he should buy . He buy a sleeping grown ..it does kind of foreshadow an R" scene . In the old version there wasn't a brother to caught Kavee

edit: and after he deny he give Narin a gift he goes and buy another one for Pat . I alway thought dat action is cuz he want to see Pat expression if she like the dress or not so he can assume dat how Narin goin to feel about his present . Girl, i can go very deep into this lakorn analysis and characterized them ... dat is how much i love sawan bieng :wub:.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg sarn... ur into this lakorn cause of the R Scene.. lol should of known....lol this time around, they better break the bed righty sarn??? lmfao jkjk

sarN

sarNie Granny
just cuz it have an R" scene doesn't mean dat the only reason why i like the lakorn :lol: i like to distinguish the characteristic of Kavee & Narin cuz i find it interesting to analysis Kavee 's behave and motive in both version but Brook version was more dramatic so it have lots to analysis. Kavee's character was such an snob and ill manner dat nobody like him in the lakorn and he know it too but he doesn't care i feel the reason he like dat is cuz he want attention and being bad get ppl to notice him specially his dad. Yes , the lost of his mom and his father remarry again agsiant his wishes make him feel his dad doesn't love him cuz if his dad love him den he wouldn't remarry knowing how much Kavee love his mom and nobody can replace her . His best friend is Pat . She the only one dat can stand Kavee and understand him .I love Pat cuz she like me LOL she alway analysis Kavee 's behave all thur the lakorn and dat how the viewer understand Kavee ... ya gett me ? Sam's version toward the end his character change to be cheerful and comedic and we get to see Kavee following Narvin around it was cute/funnie but in Brook 's version we don't get to see none of dat sweet stuff LOL they make it too gloomy but i like it gloomy soo bitter sweet.