[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

bun

sarNie Egg
Aahhaha True True. But do you think that they'll even take it? You know how Leela is. She'll force and force her to say anything.
Well...something like that.

Answer: Heck Yeah. I'm not even watching any lakorns at the moment.
There's nothing that is good that is out at the moment....SO BORED.
lol

Question: what do you think would of had happen if Narin's mother didn't come out of the room when Kawee was trying to drag Naring into his room?! :pervie: :censor: lol
btw, how would you have wanted the scene to look like if they actually had that part. lol
i'm very sure that they will be end up either in kawee's or narin's room.
actually, when watching that part, i feel like karwee really cared for narin and didn't want to make her in trouble, that's why he didn't continue his act. (this care-for-no-one-guy surely didn't care if narin's mother found out. he just didn't want to make narin sad)
and, for your second question, if i could have whatever scene i want, sure i would like to have a scene end on bed. (shy)

question:
this is my first thai drama, and after this, i love this couple so much, and so that i continue watching 365 days of love. and i'm intending to watch ken and ann drama next too.
do you feel the same like me that addicted to them and not interested to other couples or drama?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly like what i feel bun..
But i'm a bit different,i can watch Anne with other but i can't watch ken with other..
Someone told me that if i watch Anne,i'll not interested to other nang ek..
Thats happen to me..
Until now,i just watch Anne's lakorn..
I hope Ken-Anne will reunite in 2012 for slap/kiss lakorn..

I can't think any of question right now.. :facepalm:

fun

YGfamily
Dila, since there is no question, I will rant.

Rose, even though Leela would push Narin to giving her an answer, Narin would still insist that nothing is going on between Kawee and her.

Bun, I actually fell in love with Ken-Ann in Oum Ruk. And then Sawan Bieng came along, it totally ruined me. I can watch both Ken and Ann with others but it depends on who they co-star with. I like Chompoo but I don't like her with Ken. Janie and Aom are the only two others that actually have chemistry with Ken in my eyes.

Question: Rate all of Ken-Ann lakorn together. 5 being the best. If you have not seen all 5 lakorns, then just do the ones you have seen. I will give my answer in another post.

Chemistry:
Plot:
Script (Dialogue):
Supporting cast:

bun

sarNie Egg
Exactly like what i feel bun..But i'm a bit different,i can watch Anne with other but i can't watch ken with other..Someone told me that if i watch Anne,i'll not interested to other nang ek..Thats happen to me..Until now,i just watch Anne's lakorn..I hope Ken-Anne will reunite in 2012 for slap/kiss lakorn..I can't think any of question right now.. :facepalm:
yes, i feel the same. might go to watch Borisud Bumbut Kaen after my final ka drama (rang ngao). but i can't stand to watch ken with others i guess.
i hope there will be other new ka drama or movie in future. really love both of them together. so sweet!

Dila, since there is no question, I will rant. Rose, even though Leela would push Narin to giving her an answer, Narin would still insist that nothing is going on between Kawee and her. Bun, I actually fell in love with Ken-Ann in Oum Ruk. And then Sawan Bieng came along, it totally ruined me. I can watch both Ken and Ann with others but it depends on who they co-star with. I like Chompoo but I don't like her with Ken. Janie and Aom are the only two others that actually have chemistry with Ken in my eyes.Question: Rate all of Ken-Ann lakorn together. 5 being the best. If you have not seen all 5 lakorns, then just do the ones you have seen. I will give my answer in another post.Chemistry: Plot:Script (Dialogue):Supporting cast:
well, i finally finished the fourth ka drama last night.

sawan biang/bieng is my first ka drama. of course i will rate with 5. love the story of bad guy turning to be nice and sweet.

365 days of love is my second. in this drama, my heart turning up and down. knowing others trying to break them, i feel down, but still, i can feel the sweet of the couple and really love to watch ken and ann together. i really love to watch the kiss and hug scene, especially nose-touching, and, of course, it worth 5 the best.

then, i watch chain of love. i love ka, but after watching paradise diversion and 365 days of love, i was waiting for the kiss and hug scene, so... anyway, i lova ka. so 5 again. (really can't give the mark below 5)

then, i done with Sood Saneha during weekend. again. love their acts. this drama is sweet, makes me smile all the time while watching. sorry, fun4fun, i must vote 5 for this drama too! the hug/touch/kiss scene really makes me melt.

question,
i'll use fun4fun's question for the next question. since she said she'll answer. ^:^
well, others are welcome too.

Chemistry:
Plot:
Script (Dialogue):
Supporting cast:

fun

YGfamily
Sawan Bieng
Chemistry: 4; Ken was hot; his wardrobe was off the hook. Anne was beautiful, she had on some nice outfits, I want some for myself lol but because of the limited romance interaction I had to give it a 4.
Plot: 3; Yes, you heard me, it’s not a typo.
Script (Dialogue): 5; had some lines that I would like to use when I argue with my parents lol
Supporting cast: 5; No one can top Nampueng as Leela from the versions I have seen (I hate it when I have to put her in this category, but she’s one of the main character too). For the next remake, I fear no one can live up to her role in here. I felt like Louis was a miscast, but you gradually get use to seeing him. Jane=love. Dilok portrayed his role as Khid well.
Acting: This is above a 5. This is the main reason why I had to put this as my number 1 favorite because the characters were complex. To exert convoluted characteristics is not something most Thai actors and actresses can do. This is by far the best example I have seen portrayed in lakorns.

And my second favorite has to be Oum Ruk, Soot Sanaeha and 365 Wan Haeng Ruk. I cannot break this down to second, third or fourth lol

Oum Ruk
Chemistry: 5; it looked as if it was more of a one-sided love because Rachen did most of the romancing. But you can gradually see how Napat starts to develop feelings for him although she doesn’t physically show it or admit to it. Her heart slowly opens up.
Plot: 5; If I hear someone say this is similar to Fated to Love You or Wonderful Life, it means you haven’t seen Oum Ruk, or any of the two dramas I mentioned. And if someone says Oum Ruk is copied off from Wonderful Life, definitely you haven’t seen Oum Ruk and/or Wonderful Life. Oum Ruk is more in depth.
Script: 5
Supporting cast: 5 Hilariously hilarious castings. I mean everyone. Tah didn’t blend in as much though.
Acting: 5

Soot Sanaeha
Chemistry: 4; chemistry is not as strong as in Oum Ruk but it's up to par with OR.
Plot: 4; It's refreshing and laid back.
Script: 4; dialogue was not astonishing but it was perfectly written.
Acting: 5; Hands down to Ann. I did not like this lakorn as much but Ann made up for it, that is why this landed as second.

To be continued: I have to go to class right now.

fun

YGfamily
continuing...

365 Wan Haeng Ruk
Chemistry: 5; it was off in the beginning but they manage to pick it right up after episode 4.
Plot: 5 Underrated plot. Underrated everything. This is just a must see. Plot is very real. You do not have nang rai going on a killing spree.
Script: 5; Loved the dialogue. It had some very meaningful saying.
Casting: Absolutely perfect. The man that played Tun's father had a small role but character comes out very strong. The best father's figure a kid can ever ask for.
Acting: 5

Question: What was Khun Khid's reason to marry so soon after each death of his wives? I seriously would hate a man like that in real life even if he was the nicest guy in the world. How can you seriously do that to your child? How can you ignore your child? I can't seem to understand where he's coming from?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
funfun:

it's true in real life. i seen it happen. sad to say but men are blinded by things and personal needs??? neglect their child because of that....

Sad. i felt ken's anger to rebell against his father. he lacked love from the only person left that should care for him.

bun

sarNie Egg
continuing...365 Wan Haeng RukChemistry: 5; it was off in the beginning but they manage to pick it right up after episode 4. Plot: 5 Underrated plot. Underrated everything. This is just a must see. Plot is very real. You do not have nang rai going on a killing spree.Script: 5; Loved the dialogue. It had some very meaningful saying. Casting: Absolutely perfect. The man that played Tun's father had a small role but character comes out very strong. The best father's figure a kid can ever ask for.Acting: 5Question: What was Khun Khid's reason to marry so soon after each death of his wives? I seriously would hate a man like that in real life even if he was the nicest guy in the world. How can you seriously do that to your child? How can you ignore your child? I can't seem to understand where he's coming from?
i guess, the father might be the person who afraid to be alone, that's why he kept marrying after his first wife dead.

question:
do you think sawan biang is too rough, and is not suitable introduce others to watch?
(coz i intro my mom to watch, and my mom and bro think i'm abnormal. sad. this drama is so romantic to me.)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i guess, the father might be the person who afraid to be alone, that's why he kept marrying after his first wife dead.

question:
do you think sawan biang is too rough, and is not suitable introduce others to watch?
(coz i intro my mom to watch, and my mom and bro think i'm abnormal. sad. this drama is so romantic to me.)
true, the dad is probably afraid to be alone like you said that's why he's always remarrying...

I dont think it's rough with the exception of the r scenes. realistically, you see people's behavor that are spoil or lacking love in real life acting like that...

If you can only choose one part of the whole lakorn to be the most sad part which one would it be?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
true, the dad is probably afraid to be alone like you said that's why he's always remarrying...

I dont think it's rough with the exception of the r scenes. realistically, you see people's behavor that are spoil or lacking love in real life acting like that...

If you can only choose one part of the whole lakorn to be the most sad part which one would it be?
I think many sad part in here but if i had to choose,i'll categorize it..
KAWEE : when he remember back the bad thing he did to narin..That scene was so sad with narin's voice cry and with acapella version of Aof Pongsak's song..

NARIN : can't choose there's so many...market scene,after R scene,the scene she said she's not good women to her brother,iin her house scene..oh there's so many scene from ANNE make me cried..

NARIN's mother : when she said to kawee that she can raise 3 childs,so why can't she raise one her grandchild..

KAWEE's FATHER : when he apologize to Narin for Kawee's behavior in the hospital..

TOM : when he found out that Narin pregnant.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Kavee: when his dad slapped him and beat him when nampeung claim he was hurting her that night i cried
He was sleeping outside in the rain??? so sad i cried

fun

YGfamily
I wouldn't recommend Sawan Bieng to first timer. I think before one watches this lakorn, they must understand the Thai culture. Why are rape scenes portrayed in lakorn? It makes no sense why she would fall in love with a man who had violated her. Sawan Bieng especially in Ken and Ann version, it's quite complicated, which you don't see often. You have to analyze the characters to understand why they act the way they do. It's not one of those lakorn where they show you a scene and you get it right away. This lakorn is in depth, and it requires you to actually think.

There were many sad scenes in Sawan Bieng. When Khun Khid slapped him. One of the scenes that got me in tears was when Kawee apologized to his deceased dad. He admit his wrong-doing. Another would be when he apologized to Narin. And of course when Khun Khid believed Kawee was the one who hurt Leela. I think most of the sad scenes were with Kawee or that it had to do something with him.

Question: Do you believe that the ratings were not a reflection of Sawan Bieng?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
you're right there's more to think about it then just seeing some of those scenes.

right again about most of the sad parts includes Ken. He's just so good in portraying that role.

I dont know what the rating was but it was a huge success? i dont think there should be any remake after this one!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If i'm not mistaken,the rating is about 25 or 28??! :scratchhead2:
JLR and Sb the only lakorn from Ch3 that got to reached that high rating at that time..
And i heard,for the ending episode,it make most of the way in That empty with car because people stay at home to watch the ending part..
And another case,1 film producer cancel the opening of his/her film because he/she worry no one come to that event... :coverlaf:

So,i think we can assume that SB was a VERY HUGE HIT! :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really fun?
i've read somewhere they said JLR got 21 for ending and SB got about 25-28 for the ending... :scratchchin:
And for re-run,its got 8..better than some new lakorn air that time.. :coverlaf:

fun

YGfamily
No no... it was although more than 15. I cannot recall the exact. I think the first episode started off with a 8 and ended in I want to say 18. But it was not over 20 for sure.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Anyways, i don't know the rate for SB or JLR...I can't quite remember the ratings for 365WHR too...
Oh man! I'm getting OLD! lol
Anyways, I was just rewatching some parts of Sawan Biang, 365 WHR, & SSH.
I just noticed that I have a scene that i hate the most in SB!
The scene when Ken was going to take Ann to his room but NOOO! Her mother came out. That got me so mad. I know. I finally realize that after watching it like 1 million times. lol
I wish they spiced it more! I don't really care what people thinks about the Rscenes and all. I actually don't mind them. ROFL
Anyways, Yeahhh! :p lol