[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sawan Bieng
Chemistry: 4; Ken was hot; his wardrobe was off the hook. Anne was beautiful, she had on some nice outfits, I want some for myself lol but because of the limited romance interaction I had to give it a 4.
Plot: 3; Yes, you heard me, it’s not a typo.
Script (Dialogue): 5; had some lines that I would like to use when I argue with my parents lol
Supporting cast: 5; No one can top Nampueng as Leela from the versions I have seen (I hate it when I have to put her in this category, but she’s one of the main character too). For the next remake, I fear no one can live up to her role in here. I felt like Louis was a miscast, but you gradually get use to seeing him. Jane=love. Dilok portrayed his role as Khid well.
Acting: This is above a 5. This is the main reason why I had to put this as my number 1 favorite because the characters were complex. To exert convoluted characteristics is not something most Thai actors and actresses can do. This is by far the best example I have seen portrayed in lakorns.

And my second favorite has to be Oum Ruk, Soot Sanaeha and 365 Wan Haeng Ruk. I cannot break this down to second, third or fourth lol

Oum Ruk
Chemistry: 5; it looked as if it was more of a one-sided love because Rachen did most of the romancing. But you can gradually see how Napat starts to develop feelings for him although she doesn’t physically show it or admit to it. Her heart slowly opens up.
Plot: 5; If I hear someone say this is similar to Fated to Love You or Wonderful Life, it means you haven’t seen Oum Ruk, or any of the two dramas I mentioned. And if someone says Oum Ruk is copied off from Wonderful Life, definitely you haven’t seen Oum Ruk and/or Wonderful Life. Oum Ruk is more in depth.
Script: 5
Supporting cast: 5 Hilariously hilarious castings. I mean everyone. Tah didn’t blend in as much though.
Acting: 5

Soot Sanaeha
Chemistry: 4; chemistry is not as strong as in Oum Ruk but it's up to par with OR.
Plot: 4; It's refreshing and laid back.
Script: 4; dialogue was not astonishing but it was perfectly written.
Acting: 5; Hands down to Ann. I did not like this lakorn as much but Ann made up for it, that is why this landed as second.

To be continued: I have to go to class right now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
continuing...

365 Wan Haeng Ruk
Chemistry: 5; it was off in the beginning but they manage to pick it right up after episode 4.
Plot: 5 Underrated plot. Underrated everything. This is just a must see. Plot is very real. You do not have nang rai going on a killing spree.
Script: 5; Loved the dialogue. It had some very meaningful saying.
Casting: Absolutely perfect. The man that played Tun's father had a small role but character comes out very strong. The best father's figure a kid can ever ask for.
Acting: 5

Question: What was Khun Khid's reason to marry so soon after each death of his wives? I seriously would hate a man like that in real life even if he was the nicest guy in the world. How can you seriously do that to your child? How can you ignore your child? I can't seem to understand where he's coming from?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
funfun:

it's true in real life. i seen it happen. sad to say but men are blinded by things and personal needs??? neglect their child because of that....

Sad. i felt ken's anger to rebell against his father. he lacked love from the only person left that should care for him.

bun

sarNie Egg
continuing...365 Wan Haeng RukChemistry: 5; it was off in the beginning but they manage to pick it right up after episode 4. Plot: 5 Underrated plot. Underrated everything. This is just a must see. Plot is very real. You do not have nang rai going on a killing spree.Script: 5; Loved the dialogue. It had some very meaningful saying. Casting: Absolutely perfect. The man that played Tun's father had a small role but character comes out very strong. The best father's figure a kid can ever ask for.Acting: 5Question: What was Khun Khid's reason to marry so soon after each death of his wives? I seriously would hate a man like that in real life even if he was the nicest guy in the world. How can you seriously do that to your child? How can you ignore your child? I can't seem to understand where he's coming from?
i guess, the father might be the person who afraid to be alone, that's why he kept marrying after his first wife dead.

question:
do you think sawan biang is too rough, and is not suitable introduce others to watch?
(coz i intro my mom to watch, and my mom and bro think i'm abnormal. sad. this drama is so romantic to me.)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i guess, the father might be the person who afraid to be alone, that's why he kept marrying after his first wife dead.

question:
do you think sawan biang is too rough, and is not suitable introduce others to watch?
(coz i intro my mom to watch, and my mom and bro think i'm abnormal. sad. this drama is so romantic to me.)
true, the dad is probably afraid to be alone like you said that's why he's always remarrying...

I dont think it's rough with the exception of the r scenes. realistically, you see people's behavor that are spoil or lacking love in real life acting like that...

If you can only choose one part of the whole lakorn to be the most sad part which one would it be?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
true, the dad is probably afraid to be alone like you said that's why he's always remarrying...

I dont think it's rough with the exception of the r scenes. realistically, you see people's behavor that are spoil or lacking love in real life acting like that...

If you can only choose one part of the whole lakorn to be the most sad part which one would it be?
I think many sad part in here but if i had to choose,i'll categorize it..
KAWEE : when he remember back the bad thing he did to narin..That scene was so sad with narin's voice cry and with acapella version of Aof Pongsak's song..

NARIN : can't choose there's so many...market scene,after R scene,the scene she said she's not good women to her brother,iin her house scene..oh there's so many scene from ANNE make me cried..

NARIN's mother : when she said to kawee that she can raise 3 childs,so why can't she raise one her grandchild..

KAWEE's FATHER : when he apologize to Narin for Kawee's behavior in the hospital..

TOM : when he found out that Narin pregnant.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Kavee: when his dad slapped him and beat him when nampeung claim he was hurting her that night i cried
He was sleeping outside in the rain??? so sad i cried

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't recommend Sawan Bieng to first timer. I think before one watches this lakorn, they must understand the Thai culture. Why are rape scenes portrayed in lakorn? It makes no sense why she would fall in love with a man who had violated her. Sawan Bieng especially in Ken and Ann version, it's quite complicated, which you don't see often. You have to analyze the characters to understand why they act the way they do. It's not one of those lakorn where they show you a scene and you get it right away. This lakorn is in depth, and it requires you to actually think.

There were many sad scenes in Sawan Bieng. When Khun Khid slapped him. One of the scenes that got me in tears was when Kawee apologized to his deceased dad. He admit his wrong-doing. Another would be when he apologized to Narin. And of course when Khun Khid believed Kawee was the one who hurt Leela. I think most of the sad scenes were with Kawee or that it had to do something with him.

Question: Do you believe that the ratings were not a reflection of Sawan Bieng?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
you're right there's more to think about it then just seeing some of those scenes.

right again about most of the sad parts includes Ken. He's just so good in portraying that role.

I dont know what the rating was but it was a huge success? i dont think there should be any remake after this one!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If i'm not mistaken,the rating is about 25 or 28??! :scratchhead2:
JLR and Sb the only lakorn from Ch3 that got to reached that high rating at that time..
And i heard,for the ending episode,it make most of the way in That empty with car because people stay at home to watch the ending part..
And another case,1 film producer cancel the opening of his/her film because he/she worry no one come to that event... :coverlaf:

So,i think we can assume that SB was a VERY HUGE HIT! :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really fun?
i've read somewhere they said JLR got 21 for ending and SB got about 25-28 for the ending... :scratchchin:
And for re-run,its got 8..better than some new lakorn air that time.. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
No no... it was although more than 15. I cannot recall the exact. I think the first episode started off with a 8 and ended in I want to say 18. But it was not over 20 for sure.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Anyways, i don't know the rate for SB or JLR...I can't quite remember the ratings for 365WHR too...
Oh man! I'm getting OLD! lol
Anyways, I was just rewatching some parts of Sawan Biang, 365 WHR, & SSH.
I just noticed that I have a scene that i hate the most in SB!
The scene when Ken was going to take Ann to his room but NOOO! Her mother came out. That got me so mad. I know. I finally realize that after watching it like 1 million times. lol
I wish they spiced it more! I don't really care what people thinks about the Rscenes and all. I actually don't mind them. ROFL
Anyways, Yeahhh! :p lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Rose,i can't believe you just notice about that scene now??!!!
First time i watch it,i already mad to Narin's mom..
Why she came out..GOSH!!!
Just leave them alone...
I don't mind see 10x :r-scene-pop-corn:because for me,Thai :r-scene-pop-corn: still polite compare to Hollywood movie..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LMFAO rose you areee funny !
I can never get tired of watching Sawan Biang !
Will watch it again! totally love this lakorn even though so many :r-scene-pop-corn:
Noone will ever forget the INFAMOUS KAWEE :rockon: :rockon:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha! No Dila! I did see that part but I never really cared about it. Now I DO! lol
Goodness. I would of had gotten my 5th :r-scene-pop-corn: out of that! I probably might even be a :w-scene-pop-corn: !! Narin probably would have TWINS instead of 1 :baby-scene-pop-corn: lol
Anyways, Yeahh! I don't mind either if they had more than 10 :r-scene-pop-corn:
More Satisfaction for ME. ROFL jk jk Just more scenes of them together! ehehehhe :p lol
Anyways, I LOVE Kid's face when he saw Kawee come out of Narin's room.
It was PRICELESS. He was probably thinking "OH SHIZZ! MY SON SLEPT WITH NARIN!" Well, more like "OH SHIZZ! KAWEE JUST RAPED NARIN!" ahaha jk He probably didn't even think about raping other than "sleeping together."
Gosh. I don't even make any sense at the moment. Super bad Grammmer at the moment. ROFL
Anyways, I miss you ladies!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i miss you ladies mak tooooooo !!!

Wait until KA TEAM get a new lakorn !
i hope! We will be pulling all nighters again spamming;
Its tooo hurtful to watch Ken kissing Chompoo;
i read that it was more aggressive kissing;
*that made my heartbreak into many pieces

its okays to see Anne kiss someone else but Ken;
*cries