[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
haha, yeah tinah, I've been watching Live this whole time..but then it died...

it's back on..but the show is done...:( I'll wait till someone uploads though..Wow, this was a long eppie!?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wont you watch it from peaches link. i give up on trying to catch it live. no point

i never seen a pra'ek with such a bad mouth. hes rude and inconsiderate yet i cant seem to hate him

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn’t get to watch the second episode yet. I really want to. I hope the sub is also out too. OMG I can’t wait until I get home.

choo

sarNie Adult
hehe yeah I'm watching 2.8 of peaches upload..+) thnx peaches! ur super fast!

::Yep, hard to hate Kawee..

fun

Expired Sarnie
hehe yeah I'm watching 2.8 of peaches upload..+) thnx peaches! ur super fast!

::Yep, hard to hate Kawee..
Got to say it is going to be hard to resist Kavee, LOL> or maybe its just KEN that makes Kavee hot. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 2 is definately a must see!..its so good.

my heart was pounding for narin when she was walking in her room and unbuttoning her shirt while kawee was sitting there lol. oh and when he pin her to the wall then she bit his finger. ahh hot!

choo

sarNie Adult
^^omg seriously that part, my heart MELTEDD was THUGGING!!! lol I'm rewatching it!!

--
Got to say it is going to be hard to resist Kavee, LOL> or maybe its just KEN that makes Kavee hot. LMAO
LOL ur right..kkk

tinah

sarNie Coma
so cant wait to see tommrows epi

you can tell leelah still has feeling for kawee. she saw him coming out of narins house and i think she got jealous

sarN

sarNie Granny
so funnie ..while everyone was waking up to watch sawan bieng i was typing my fiction :lol: but im back...any slap/kiss ? better yet any kidnap hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
pangs english or shall i say the scriptwriter isnt so good cuz in the scene when pang was asking for kawee when he called her to come she said "where are wee" as in kawee for short instead of "where is wee" or it could of been a mistake or something...

choo

sarNie Adult
pangs english or shall i say the scriptwriter isnt so good cuz in the scene when pang was asking for kawee when he called her to come she said "where are wee" as in kawee for short instead of "where is wee" or it could of been a mistake or something...

haha i thought it sounded weird.>LOL kkk it might've been for humor..ahh

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I believe it's suppose to be like that because it's emphasizing that she's stupid. haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes funny though.

one thing to add. 98 version kawee didnt have a gf but 08 he does. well, i dont think he consider her his gf though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I was gonna catch today's episode but I had class early in the morning sucks arse; my only obstacle is school lol, but if anyone is interested the HQ version of episode 01 is in buddie media; >.O hurrrry obiz air it already lol; if only stupid iptv would lemme renew

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Best part, Kawee has a dream about Narin biting him the day earlier. He wakes up and angrily stares at his arm because he thought about her. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
my fav. scene from epi 2 was the fighting between kawee/narin when she first moved in. i couldnt stop laughing! she wouldnt back down. she kept throwing pillows and other objects at him then theres the bedroom scene of corse