[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

moilee

sarNie Adult
So when will Enemy of Love come out? Any news? I ancious to see this here. I love Cheery since Kiew Ta Pee.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I continued the novel. OMG There're both :r-scene-pop-corn: and :w-scene-pop-corn:
I can't imagine Cherry will play this role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I continued the novel. OMG There're both :r-scene-pop-corn: and :w-scene-pop-corn:
I can't imagine Cherry will play this role.
i just knew it! :lol: 2 in 1 how kool is that. hrm, cherry never had this type of role before. this should be interesting. so its lakorn thai production?..oh boy, this should be good. same producer as SB ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^must be from that lakorn with dom huh where they had many babies

this is definately a must see especially since its the same producer as SB. imagine what they got up their sleeves for ken this time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
tinah, i notice your rank in post lmao ...it said " sarNies Granny " just a few more hundred post you will be " sarNies in Coma " hahaah at 20000 post you will be " sarNies Tombstone "

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha! i didnt even notice until you mentioned it, sarn. ill reach to "sarnies in coma" like theres no tommrow

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarNie Egg 0
sarNie Hatchling 100
sarNie Juvenile 300
sarNie Adult 500
sarNies Oldmaid 2500
sarNies OldFart 5227
sarNies Granny 9000
sarNies in Coma 14000
sarNies Tombstone 20000

my bad haha i recheck it , u got to have 14 , 000 . I thought it was 10,000 but still you almost at the end hahah

wishy is just Hatchling

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm ready to watch the lakorn now!

Love both Cherry and Ken. I didn't even know they had a lakorn with each other previously. I found their old lakorn's preview on youtube and boy, both of them look so young.

kermint

sarNie Adult
this lakorn ll be both R-scene and willing scene. wow! that's so cool kekeke.....just cant wait to see lol. yeah, cant imagine cherry this role too. anyways, just wait to see ken and cherry.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sarNie Egg 0
sarNie Hatchling 100
sarNie Juvenile 300
sarNie Adult 500
sarNies Oldmaid 2500
sarNies OldFart 5227
sarNies Granny 9000
sarNies in Coma 14000
sarNies Tombstone 20000
my bad haha i recheck it , u got to have 14 , 000 . I thought it was 10,000 but still you almost at the end hahah

wishy is just Hatchling
so this is how it goes xp lol.. hmm just a few hundred posts then i'll be a sarnie old maid xp lol..haha i luv how u do this sarn xp..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
So how long do we normally have to wait? I want to see both Cherry and Ken on Screen again! Their last 2 lakorns together were Ok considering they were both young.............now they have both matured and grown to be great believing actors. I cant wait!!!!! I hope their next lakorn they will have heaps of scenes together because in their previous ones they didnt get much scenes together.