[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So how long do we normally have to wait? I want to see both Cherry and Ken on Screen again! Their last 2 lakorns together were Ok considering they were both young.............now they have both matured and grown to be great believing actors. I cant wait!!!!! I hope their next lakorn they will have heaps of scenes together because in their previous ones they didnt get much scenes together.
i hope so too xp..kekke ..

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
So how long do we normally have to wait? I want to see both Cherry and Ken on Screen again! Their last 2 lakorns together were Ok considering they were both young.............now they have both matured and grown to be great believing actors. I cant wait!!!!! I hope their next lakorn they will have heaps of scenes together because in their previous ones they didnt get much scenes together.

Could you give me the name of the dramas that they are in?

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read a brief summary of the la korn. sounds very interesting. this kind of storyline the viewers will love. pra aek is mean to nang aek. and she take his crap because want to pay back for him. can't wait. want to see Ken. he play as a mean pra aek again. he will be hot & sexy! love him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew we'll eventually get to see ken in another mean role after SB. better yet, its the same production

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke.. ken plays as a bad boi again kekeke.. *drools* .. now i totally cant wait xp lol..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Most likely they won't release the summary yet na. It depends.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry only has Maeka Kanom waan with Mart so hopefully they can start filming soon after and air this lakorn by the end of the year. Dont think I can wait that long.. :eek: But it also depends also on what pi ken has on, He soon will be a father and I guess maybe that can delay some of his filming??? Just hope Lakorn Thai will keep us informed and spill out more details soon............sigh.............

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Cherry only has Maeka Kanom waan with Mart so hopefully they can start filming soon after and air this lakorn by the end of the year. Dont think I can wait that long.. :eek: But it also depends also on what pi ken has on, He soon will be a father and I guess maybe that can delay some of his filming??? Just hope Lakorn Thai will keep us informed and spill out more details soon............sigh.............
yea cherry isnt that busy n indeed ken is gonna be busy lol.. keke.. awwwe a daddy to be.. keke.. so kute..xp ..keke..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Not a big fan of Cherry's but I just wanna see more of Ken...she's as lucky as Janie is, they both get to star in lakorns with my favorite actors, Tik, Aum, and Ken...Dang it, lucky girls...

Anyways...I like Ken in happier lakorns, although I like him in anything, he's a really talented actor...

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
This lakorn seems interesting...will add this to my "must see lakorn" this year. I like both Ken and Cherry. I believe they used to play lakorn together back in the 90's (I think before Ken meet Noi)...I forgot the tile, but it was an action lakorn...it was pretty good.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG! i am SOOO going to watch this! cherry is SOOOO pretty! she looks A LOT better with her long hair down and curlly, so they better make her look like that...I was NOT digging her in rai rissaya where her hair was short...she looks too good to have short hair.

i think that they'll make a good couple. but not as good as ken and ann

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Sounds very interesting!! I can't wait!! I haven't seen their other lakorn Although i want to, but I like Cherry and Ken so I can't wait!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i can't wait either i wanna watch another Cherry lakorn..my last one was Kaew Tah Pee..i just totallie adore Cherry she's so beautiful and handsome too..lol...okay someone just started to upload their old lakorn so if anyone wanna watch..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gp3o88VzioY&amp...A24&index=0

oh btw does anyone know the storyline to tis lakorn?..i wanna watch too...P'Ken was soo young..ehehe :lol:
lol. and handsome too? hahah. but i think i know what you mean. cherry's pretty but she does have somewhat "masculine features". not that its a bad thing. my point is, she's adorable and your comment made me laugh. :)