[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i totally lied xp lol.. so interesting..

enemy of love or is it "enemies"...**rubbing hands together** sounds good..ehehehehe
hahaha freaken kashie .. xp lol..

wishbone gave me a brief sum from the novel. shes still on chapter 5. pra'ek hates n'ek and her aunt cuz her aunt is his dad's mistress and the cause of his mothers death but n'ek loves him, so she tries to help him out by seducing the man who is dating his ex girlfriend. she mention how n'ek is always following p'ek and that she loves him so much.

aww the storyline sounds like what noy mention that she wanted to see ann/ken starr in. how n'ek secretly loves pra'ek. havent seen that type of lakorn in awhile. sounds sweet.
kekeke interesting already ..wow.. lookin forward to it now lol..

n it's good ken n cherry r paired up.. but i still wanna see ken paired up with rita n benz ..xp.. never seen them paired b4..

judyp

sarNie Adult
oou sounds interesting! im glad that ken is gonna be in another lakorn! woohoo! more sexy ken! my question is, why does cherry try to seduce ken's ex-girlfriend's man? so that ken's ex can come back to him? i don't get it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oou sounds interesting! im glad that ken is gonna be in another lakorn! woohoo! more sexy ken! my question is, why does cherry try to seduce ken's ex-girlfriend's man? so that ken's ex can come back to him? i don't get it.
oh cuz the guy took kens ex from him.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
the question is for Wishy . Does she successfully seduce the "other" man ?
Yep, That guy falls for her. He's a playboy, usually.

Ok, it's like this.

Ken's mother is dead because his dad has a mistress (Cherry's aunt). He hates Cherry and her aunt so much. He used to try to kill Cherry once by pushing her into the pool, but he himself saves her life later. And Ken's girlfriend get married with another guy, so he's very sad and runs away from home to stay out of town for many years. And Cherry was sent to study aboard. Many years later, she comes back and they meet each other again. Cherry still love Ken and she wants to revenge for him, so she tried to make Ken's ex-gf get divorce with her husband and get back to Ken. Ken doesn't know about it.

I didn't finish the novel yet, but in about first 5-6 chapter, There's the scene that N'ek follows P'ek to the hotel because she tries to ask him to go home to see his dad, but he refuses and chases her away, so they quarrel and P'ek pulls her to kiss and she's willing, but then, he stops and condemns her that she's flirt.

I'll continue reading later. The story is interesting.
I'm still waiting for the confirmation of this lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wishy ! You don't have to finsh the book i can tell you want happen already ...years of watching lakorn perhaps ? :lol: He going think she those "type of girl" cuz he see her goes after his ex gf's husband but little den he know she doing this for him . There going be "attempt" out of jealous and misunderstanding then "willing" and baby . End at the beach

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sarn, u and ur "R", baby, and beach scenes..LOL...anyways..As much as it's great to see Ken have more lakorns lining up for him, I rather see someone else store in this kind of role..I mean, we already see his character in SB, Rang Ngao..so it would be nice to give this role to someone new...Also, I just get over the fact that he is already married and having a baby on the way.. :( ..I understand that it's just acting, but dang it, I can't get over it..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ok, it's like this.

Ken's mother is dead because his dad has a mistress (Cherry's aunt). He hates Cherry and her aunt so much. He used to try to kill Cherry once by pushing her into the pool, but he himself saves her life later. And Ken's girlfriend get married with another guy, so he's very sad and runs away from home to stay out of town for many years. And Cherry was sent to study aboard. Many years later, she comes back and they meet each other again. Cherry still love Ken and she wants to revenge for him, so she tried to make Ken's ex-gf get divorce with her husband and get back to Ken. Ken doesn't know about it.

I didn't finish the novel yet, but in about first 5-6 chapter, There's the scene that N'ek follows P'ek to the hotel because she tries to ask him to go home to see his dad, but he refuses and chases her away, so they quarrel and P'ek pulls her to kiss and she's willing, but then, he stops and condemns her that she's flirt.

oh interesting!..so cherry was really gonna in, ey ^_^

it does sound pretty similar to SB. im glad ken is taking another role where hes a meanie

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
this one is definately revenge for sure...even the title sound interesting. btw, yeah me too, i didnt know cherry and ken had a lakorn together before.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks wishbone for the info...it sure sounds interesting!!!

LMAO SarN...funny cause thats how i think it may turn out to be also.

bau, i will have to check out my vdo store...i must have miss it as well.. with ken & cherry lakorns! * i sure dont remember it... :huh:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, it's like this.

thanks wishbone....
i kinda like the book..
seem so nice...i want to see it....
but cherry and ken...i dont noe....
i hope he's not lyke SB....
sum how but not lyke KAWEE......
MORE MORE MORE...WISHBONE......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's the kind of nang'ek we need! no more innocent & sweet girls as nang'ek make them more flirtatous [i hope i spelled that word right.. ]

judyp

sarNie Adult
sounds very interesting! a flirtatious nang'ek...thats new. and i think you're on the right track, sarn! it sounds good. haha. :dude: