[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
its not abput age ppl!!! if thats the case, i hope ken doesnt accept and they cast young members bc obviously they can either play a young or older role without ppl labeling too old or young in physical form.
Haha. Age isn't important, but the way you look is. You want to look the part you play. Right? If an actress the same age as Ken were to play opposite him in this lakorn she has to look young like her character description to make the story feel real and believable. I don't mind if they choose a veteran at all, as long as he's never been paired with her. However, knowing the minds of these producers I'm sure we're gonna get someone fresh.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
This is actually a lakorn that I've watched several times and I only watch for the second couple hahaha....they're super sweet. I can definitely see ken as chai rong (2nd prince). Chai lek can be anyone from the young generation actors cause his character is adorable and I think ch.3 have pretty decent young gen actors. The crucial casting is for the actresses. Vicky and the actress that was her older sister was spot on so I think they really need to put in a lot of thought on who they cast. Both girls are supposed to be younger than the two guys.
For lead I think, matt really suits this role. If not, yaya or margie would be good too. As for the sister, she has to be someone that can pull off the prim and proper role with a tint of cunningness too. Depending on who is casted as chai lek, I think rita is beautiful for this role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. Age isn't important, but the way you look is. You want to look the part you play. Right? If an actress the same age as Ken were to play opposite him in this lakorn she has to look young like her character description to make the story feel real and believable. I don't mind if they choose a veteran at all, as long as he's never been paired with her. However, knowing the minds of these producers I'm sure we're gonna get someone fresh.
i have feeling the nang'ek is Yaya 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Candyy said:
This is actually a lakorn that I've watched several times and I only watch for the second couple hahaha....they're super sweet. I can definitely see ken as chai rong (2nd prince). Chai lek can be anyone from the young generation actors cause his character is adorable and I think ch.3 have pretty decent young gen actors. The crucial casting is for the actresses. Vicky and the actress that was her older sister was spot on so I think they really need to put in a lot of thought on who they cast. Both girls are supposed to be younger than the two guys.
For lead I think, matt really suits this role. If not, yaya or margie would be good too. As for the sister, she has to be someone that can pull off the prim and proper role with a tint of cunningness too. Depending on who is casted as chai lek, I think rita is beautiful for this role.
i am voting for the 2nd pair either KenP/Rita and i actually thought of Pope/Cherry she has the prim-proper looks and he was playful in Buang 

fanny

sarNie Adult
First couple i want Matt, Yaya,Mint,Yard with Ken. Second couple should be Pope and Sara.

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
who would be play Aon then? love his character with his nang'ek... and his play well n funny...:) always watch it again and again when his part with the older sister of nang'ek.... love it... 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fuzzi said:
who would be play Aon then? love his character with his nang'ek... and his play well n funny... :) always watch it again and again when his part with the older sister of nang'ek.... love it... 
i want Pope/Cherry to play the 2nd pair they are about the same in their age group though Cherry she'll be tall for him but who knows they might turn out cute playing the n'ek Matt is one sample too since somehow i find Matt and Cherry kind of resemble specially their eyes 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys some fans @pantip requesting to see 
Ken T and Taew as Khun Chai Rong and n'ek
Pope and Aff as Chai Lek couple 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I wouldn't mind that cast.. but it always fall back to I can't see my n'eks playing second to others.. ahahaha.. :(  But if it happens, it happens.

I've always wanted Taew and Aff to play in a lakorn before though... it'd be awesome to see them play sisters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
^ I wouldn't mind that cast.. but it always fall back to I can't see my n'eks playing second to others.. ahahaha.. :(  But if it happens, it happens.

I've always wanted Taew and Aff to play in a lakorn before though... it'd be awesome to see them play sisters.
its okay if Aff play 2nd since she'll be focus too if this request is true then jumping for joy Pope/Aff i like the 2nd pair more than the main one 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I know I liked the second pair more too.. Aon was so cute!  Too bad he's no longer p'ek............

Ooo... just the thought of Pope & Aff :3 hehe.. I hope Aff comes back and take up a lakorn again.. I miss her... :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
James J is perfect for Chai Lek's playful personality. I think my favorite part is when See is reading up on how to seduce a man and she goes to pull the same moves on Chai Lek but he's totally clueless. Like the reading novel part and when she pretends to faint so that he could carry her. They were too cute.

I don't think Aff is returning to lakorns anytime soon. Songkran and her want babies. Badly. They were on a show recently, showing off their zoo/animals and Aff goes, even the animals are getting pregnant before me and gives a look to Songkran. :whahuh:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think there isn't any good luck sign with Aff and so does Pope since Broadcast already has a lakorn for him with Chompoo Bpoop Phae Saniwaat 
Broadcast has so many project 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
A fan who went to Ken's fanmeeting last week (2013/11/23) posted on pantip that
P'Ken mentioned that Broadcast just sent him Sapai Jao's story to consider.
He didn't accept nor refuse the role yet.   Still reading and considering.

So it's really confirmed that Broadcast wants to remake Sapai Jao and wants to cast Ken. 

Source : http://pantip.com/topic/31286527/comment13-2

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I just wish Ken accept something asap because da Mafia series have a long way to go before we will get da chance to watch it...miss him already...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ken T is nice but I think he needs to make a way for younger actors. Channel 3 have ton of hot younger actors could play Khun chai role well. And plus I haven't find any hot younger rising actresses that would go well with him. Last lakorn with Namtarn it was a most mismatched couple in my view.