[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
How many eps this lakorn has??  Nadech and Mew's lakorn will air from Dec 8th after this. So SJ has 17 eps  :scratchhead2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm watching the old version with Vicky on and off and much of the dialogue is the same. I think casting for both versions was done well!

Once Lek realizes his feelings for Si, I wonder if he'll catch on that she was pretending to be weak to get close to him lol. For once a nang ek is actually using "tricks" and it's more entertaining g for me than the "real" accidents between other couples. Must be my Si-Lek bias.

jjinxx

What's with this standing joke with tv hosts pretending Alek doesn't belong on the show?

Anyway, like I wrote, I'm in lala land with Si and Lek. I just had to scribble something for them. Be warned that his is cheesy as f'
Not part of the script. Purely fanfiction.

Lek popped his head into the kitchen. Catching sight of Sijitra, he ambled inside. “Here you are. I was wondering where you’d gone off to.”
“Hi Khun Chai. We were just telling Khun Si that she doesn’t need to be in here,” Wilai said.
“Khun Si, that’s enough. You should go now and we’ll take care of the rest of the work,” Manna said, handing a towel to Sijitra.
“It’s no problem at all,” Si replied.
“This is your honeymoon. You’re not supposed to be working,” Wilai chided her, leading her to the door. “Go on, you need to spend time with Khun Chai Lek. Go on now.”
“P’Mana, Wilai,” she protested. They smiled at her and Lek and closed the door to the kitchen.

As Sijitra and Lek began walking away from the kitchen towards the main building, he took hold of her hand.
She slowed. “Khun Chai.”
“Hm?”
She looked around. “We shouldn’t.”
Lek pouted. “I can’t hold your hand? Then how about this?” He put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled and shook her head. “Then,” he looked upwards in thought. “How about this?” He swept her up into his arms.
She pressed a hand to his chest to steady herself. “Khun Chai!”
“This is much better, isn’t it?” Lek grinned and carried her the rest of the way to their room.

When he set her down inside their bedroom, she looked up at him with wariness. “If I had known you were someone who took advantage of others like this, I wouldn’t have married you.”
His eyes curved in a smile. “And what about those times you took advantage of me, huh?” He slowly stepped closer and closer to her, backing her into the room? “When you fainted in my arms. When you held my hand?”
Sijitra looked away abashedly. “I was trying to express my feelings for you.” She had to sit on the bed, scooting inward as he was pressing closer to her.
Lek framed his arms on either side of her. He pressed a kiss to her forehead.
“Khun Chai. I,” she tried to maintain her breath, “I should go bathe.”
He smiled at her, endeared by her shyness. “Khun Si?”
She finally met his eyes.
“Are you afraid of me?”
With his close presence, all she felt was warmth. Si felt her racing heart urging her to reach for him. Her fingers stroked his jaw. “I’ve never been afraid of you.”
With that, he dipped his head and kissed her.

Sijitra sat at a lounge chair, working with needle and thread on a blanket, a gift for Salin and Chai Rong. Lek peered over to her, lowering the book he had been reading to reveal his smile. The sight of Si so peacefully working on a gift held his attention and filled his heart. Until his stomach reminded him that it was separate from his heart. The rumble in his stomach made him wince.
“Khun Si ja?” He set aside his book and seated himself next to her.
“What is it?”
“Are you hungry yet?” he asked.
“Yes.”
He reached over and tugged at the blanket she was embroidering.
“Khun Lek.” She pulled it back into her lap.
“Aow, you said you’re hungry right?”
“Yes, but let me finish this stitch so it doesn’t get messy.”
“Don’t take too long. Otherwise I might not be able to hold myself back.”
Sijitra eyed him in amusement. “You can go over to the dining room first. I’ll come after I’m done.”
“No way.” Lek slipped his arms around Sijitra’s waist. “I’m so hungry right now, if you don’t come with me I’ll just have to eat you up.” He tried to steal a kiss from her.
“Khun Lek!” Sijitra leaned away. “What are you doing?”
“Kissing my wife,” he said, his smile cheeky.
She slapped his arm. “Don’t play around like that. What I stab you with the needle?”
“Then you’ll just have to kiss my owie.” He pecked her cheek. “If you don’t stop working and come have lunch with me I won’t stop kissing you.” He persistently kissed both cheeks as she laughed. The blanket fell to the floor while she tried to ward him off.
“Okay, that’s enough,” she said just as he went for her lips.
He smiled tenderly down at her. “Not yet.” Her lips were captured. Si was reminded how much Lek adored her.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwww thank you. Loved the FF. It was soo cute :)
jjinxx said:
What's with this standing joke with tv hosts pretending Alek doesn't belong on the show?

Anyway, like I wrote, I'm in lala land with Si and Lek. I just had to scribble something for them. Be warned that his is cheesy as f'
Not part of the script. Purely fanfiction.

Lek popped his head into the kitchen. Catching sight of Sijitra, he ambled inside. “Here you are. I was wondering where you’d gone off to.”
“Hi Khun Chai. We were just telling Khun Si that she doesn’t need to be in here,” Wilai said.
“Khun Si, that’s enough. You should go now and we’ll take care of the rest of the work,” Manna said, handing a towel to Sijitra.
“It’s no problem at all,” Si replied.
“This is your honeymoon. You’re not supposed to be working,” Wilai chided her, leading her to the door. “Go on, you need to spend time with Khun Chai Lek. Go on now.”
“P’Mana, Wilai,” she protested. They smiled at her and Lek and closed the door to the kitchen.

As Sijitra and Lek began walking away from the kitchen towards the main building, he took hold of her hand.
She slowed. “Khun Chai.”
“Hm?”
She looked around. “We shouldn’t.”
Lek pouted. “I can’t hold your hand? Then how about this?” He put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled and shook her head. “Then,” he looked upwards in thought. “How about this?” He swept her up into his arms.
She pressed a hand to his chest to steady herself. “Khun Chai!”
“This is much better, isn’t it?” Lek grinned and carried her the rest of the way to their room.

When he set her down inside their bedroom, she looked up at him with wariness. “If I had known you were someone who took advantage of others like this, I wouldn’t have married you.”
His eyes curved in a smile. “And what about those times you took advantage of me, huh?” He slowly stepped closer and closer to her, backing her into the room? “When you fainted in my arms. When you held my hand?”
Sijitra looked away abashedly. “I was trying to express my feelings for you.” She had to sit on the bed, scooting inward as he was pressing closer to her.
Lek framed his arms on either side of her. He pressed a kiss to her forehead.
“Khun Chai. I,” she tried to maintain her breath, “I should go bathe.”
He smiled at her, endeared by her shyness. “Khun Si?”
She finally met his eyes.
“Are you afraid of me?”
With his close presence, all she felt was warmth. Si felt her racing heart urging her to reach for him. Her fingers stroked his jaw. “I’ve never been afraid of you.”
With that, he dipped his head and kissed her.

Sijitra sat at a lounge chair, working with needle and thread on a blanket, a gift for Salin and Chai Rong. Lek peered over to her, lowering the book he had been reading to reveal his smile. The sight of Si so peacefully working on a gift held his attention and filled his heart. Until his stomach reminded him that it was separate from his heart. The rumble in his stomach made him wince.
“Khun Si ja?” He set aside his book and seated himself next to her.
“What is it?”
“Are you hungry yet?” he asked.
“Yes.”
He reached over and tugged at the blanket she was embroidering.
“Khun Lek.” She pulled it back into her lap.
“Aow, you said you’re hungry right?”
“Yes, but let me finish this stitch so it doesn’t get messy.”
“Don’t take too long. Otherwise I might not be able to hold myself back.”
Sijitra eyed him in amusement. “You can go over to the dining room first. I’ll come after I’m done.”
“No way.” Lek slipped his arms around Sijitra’s waist. “I’m so hungry right now, if you don’t come with me I’ll just have to eat you up.” He tried to steal a kiss from her.
“Khun Lek!” Sijitra leaned away. “What are you doing?”
“Kissing my wife,” he said, his smile cheeky.
She slapped his arm. “Don’t play around like that. What I stab you with the needle?”
“Then you’ll just have to kiss my owie.” He pecked her cheek. “If you don’t stop working and come have lunch with me I won’t stop kissing you.” He persistently kissed both cheeks as she laughed. The blanket fell to the floor while she tried to ward him off.
“Okay, that’s enough,” she said just as he went for her lips.
He smiled tenderly down at her. “Not yet.” Her lips were captured. Si was reminded how much Lek adored her.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:eek:fftopic: Lek was in Sudsapda most huggable 2013. OMG I did not know him then. He has not changed. The baby in end is Boy's sister, Wanmai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pkU4R0w6vA&feature=youtu.be

cr as tagged

jjinxx

lol Sudsapda really likes people laying all over each other on their covers. Lek in the bts is so handsome!

jjinxx

^Which lakorn was that? I browsed a little bit through the one with Chompoo A., but not enough to get a sense of his character or the storyline. I'll need to work patiently through his previous lakorn so I can see more of him onscreen XD He really needs a lead role, with Nychaa for a start would be nice, and then maybe with others. 

Hopefully the next episodes get us over the hill with Ying Goy so we can focus on the two couples understanding and accepting each other.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
How many eps this lakorn has??  Nadech and Mew's lakorn will air from Dec 8th after this. So SJ has 17 eps  :scratchhead2:
Yes, they pushed the ending to Dec. 7th. I was wondering how they would incorporate everything in 2 episodes. This is better. Hopefully this means more Si and Lek and not Ying Goy. Please, no more of her!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I haven't really been keeping tabs on this lakorn but did any teams take up subbing it? 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Prakaidao said:
Is this dragging? So many episodes, how will I ever catch up.
You're not missing out on anything. Ive been watching this drama but its so boring and i dont even know what is this drama about. 
seems like this drama stay on the same page from episode1 till now.. HAHAHAHA..

jjinxx

If you fast forward the scenes with n'rai's family, you'll catch up just fine 555. 
P'ek is surprisingly decisive. I thought at first Rong would be all into n'ek but still act nice towards his ex, but he's been persistent in pursuing Sa. Except next episode he appears to be pretending to still love his ex-gf. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lek and Nycha will be at calendar signing event tomorrow.
Lek should get P'ek role soon. Btw, he looks good next to Kim here :wink:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Lek and Nycha will be at calendar signing event tomorrow.
Lek should get P'ek role soon. Btw, he looks good next to Kim here :wink:
I believe Lek is suppose to be p'ek in one part of the Cupid series