[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I love all the outfits and hairstyles Si has been sporting so far.

Lek, Lek, Lek. Why can't you tell up that Si likes you?! ;A;

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Lol I want ncyaa and lek to be the main couple after watching this drama. But now that u mention about namtarn with lek, can't help but start to consider about them :D

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Have anyone watch today episode? Omg it's so sweet, can't believe Lek did that to Si. And I like how there's many scenes of them

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw gee, I keep falling more and more in love with Lek and Si as a couple. I was off in imagination land during the costume party, when the two of them were alone together, imagining if only Lek would lean in and kiss Si right through the cloth 555+ They're so freaking sweet! Si is so in love with him, I felt like crying when she started crying (when Sa told her that she heard Lek has a girlfriend already).

I can't believe Sa and Lek think Si is in love with Rong.
I think it's hilarious that the aunts were giving Si some tips on flirting with a guy. They don't realize she's going to try those tips out with Lek instead of Rong.

Sa and Rong too. They're arguing one minute, and the next minute, her cute randomness melts his heart away lol.

I'm not understanding what the news team and Arnie are planning, they're messing with Ying Goy...

OMG OMG episode 12, I was cheering Si on so hard when Ying Goy was speaking down to her, she totally stood up and turned Goy's own words of shame on Goy. And then Lek stepped in right when Goy was going to slap Si. I literally screamed! I seriously love every second that Si and Lek are in a scene together.
eep. Lek kissed Si on her forehead! *spazz*  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Si was gorgeous as the Arabian storyteller. I love the jewelry she wore, totally made her dreamy. Sa and Rong were so plain. Haha.

I can't wait to see the lotus story telling in the next episode.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chai Lek: You don't have to know him, all you need to have is me.
Si: Yes, you're all I need to have. 

:wub:

Edit: Finally finished today's episode and Chai Lek protecting Sijitra, and Sijitra standing up to Ying Goy.. so magical. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Chai Lek: You don't have to know him, all you need to have is me.
Si: Yes, you're all I need to have. 

:wub:

Edit: Finally finished today's episode and Chai Lek protecting Sijitra, and Sijitra standing up to Ying Goy.. so magical. 
One of my favorite exchanges of dialog!

Everyone is supposedly seeing everyone else falling in love and yet no one is straightforward about their own feelings! I guess that's the problem with love and vulnerability sigh. Even Lek expressed affection towards Si but he hasn't fully realized his feelings for her. I need these two together!