[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The middle couple still has the best love story and Louis and Ice looks to be cute from what I've seen. The family stuff is definitely better than the romantic storylines. My favorite scene so far is when the dad tells Anthra to apologize to his business client but when the client attacked his daughter he took up for his kid. I think I like Anthra the best too. The actress who plays the mom is so classy. She holds herself so well.

I don't get Wasa. She'll argue with her dad over anything, holds her ground and is stubborn to the max but when it comes to her husband she backs off? He's not worth fighting for? Her husband should be insulted.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, another lakorn to pin already! this looks like a cute one...but um how much of an age gap is there suppose to be between mart and pream lol

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Louis and Ice has a funny love story. Looks like it'll be even better in the new version. Looks like Smart and Preem relationship is better too. I thought the wife and Louis gf were pathetic in old version when they drugged Louis/Michael Puppart character. Wonder if they do it again in new one.

I have to agree that the one change that I don't like is oldest sister not standing up to dad about her relationship. She's stubborn about everything with her dad except hiding her marriage.

I'm starting to like Louis...can't wait to see how he and Preem will do together in their other lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
in the old 1 they all strong-willed in their own way...i love the middle sis...giving her dad the most headace

tgamber

sarNie Adult
All in all,I'm loving Alex's couple. They look so much in love rt from the start. I'd cheer them to pass the obstacles in the future. Smart looks stiff at some point as usual but not to the point of cringe worthy. The weakest actress is the one working as PI. She looks cute though. Is it me or I just thought Smart and Preem's storyline is similar to Smart and Susie's lakorn years ago. Met in childhood, the man was jaded and the girl nonetheless idolised him. The only difference is it's not slap/kiss.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
In this one Smart's character is very different. His wife cheats on him but he doesn't get jaded or turn into a jerk. Or at least he's not supposed to. I know a lot of people don't like his acting but I like when he plays caring characters or something comical. His looks just don't fit slap/kiss. He's too clean looking...not like Wier who's perfect for slap/kiss lakorn.

I like all the couples. Each has their own love story. The oldest is strong willed love, second is comical, and third is innocent but kind of forbidden. The sisters are too cute together.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Well, I liked episode 1. It showed how much Preem, Nychaa and Ice wanted their own life without their father controlling it all. And how the family bond was. I was so confused at the beginning because I didn't watch the older version and didn't get the which daughter belonged to which parent. I like the chemistry though

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Well, I liked episode 1. It showed how much Preem, Nychaa and Ice wanted their own life without their father controlling it all. And how the family bond was. I was so confused at the beginning because I didn't watch the older version and didn't get the which daughter belonged to which parent. I like the chemistry though

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the first episode and it was pretty alright, though I watched it in a rush cuz I had to go into work. I've never seen the original version or understand Thai so can someone please tell me the story with the girls. I know they're like sisters, but are they more of half/step sisters or cousins, cuz from what I see it seems like they're not blood sisters. Thanks :)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The oldest, Nycha, is the father's daughter from first marriage but she is closest to her stepmother. The second, Ice, is the mother's from her first marriage, but she is closest to her stepfather. Both the previous spouses passed away. The youngest, Preem, is their daughter together. It's a His, Hers, and Ours blended family.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Thanks saechash. But they called the oldest with Khun.

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
As I remembered, 1st was adopted, 2nd was from previous marriage and 3rd was birth  
no, 1st daughter was not adopted, she was the husband daughter. 2nd is the wife daughtet and 3rd are their daughter together.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
They call Nycha "Khun Wasa", Ice "Jao Aan", and Preem "Noo In" cause of their personalities. The first episode explains it...in the flash backs and the birthday party scene where Nycha argues with the father. "Loo lien sanit gub mae lien, loo tit mia sanit gub jao Aat."

And also in old version.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The word "Khun" is part of Wasa's nickname given to her by her parents to fit her personality. That's what Saechash was explaining. That's why even the parents call her "khun Wasa." For them it's her nickname not a formal greeting. In other context, is the usual formal greeting which In can use without adding Pe to it while still using her nickname, It's a play on words sort of.

Jao An is Anthra's nickname, both words like Khun Wasa. But In can't call her "Jao An" because jao is too informal for a younger sibling. That's why she has to substitute Pe in that case. If An's nickname was Khun An, In could call her Khun An too.