[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Mae

sarNie Adult
:woot: I'm excited to watch this lakorn now... I like Smart, and also a fan of Preem (mostly with Great though). I'll have to see how her chemistry is with Smart.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I don't think Pitta is Smart's wife, isher name like Mook or something.

Watching episode 2 got me laughing when Alex had to act gay and so did the assistant. But I hate how Nychaa is all saying Alex has to have a big business so her dad will accept him. But I'm liking Ice, strong and has a strong hate for men. And I was so confused of Louis and his girl. I feel bad for Smart and his wife.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wont watch this but i love Alex's lovey dovey scenes with Nycha from the music video and teaser. His smile is heartwarming thump thump thump. :D do enjoy the show and spoil it please! Nowadays i read more than i watch.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Pitta plays Smart's wife. She is really annoying in this. She's way worse than old version. The divorce needs to happen already. Glad he's finally standing up to her. Wish Nycha would let Alex just open the restaurant the way he wants. Love Ice and Preem. Nycha and Alex is cute when she's not controlling but I want to see more of Smart/Preem and Louis/Ice.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I hate how Smart's wife is envy of him with Preem, yet she doesn't care if Smart sees her with her boys. And I totally agree, give Alex his space, its his restaurant. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg, Bout aka Pitta or Smart's cheating wife is suuuuuper annoying. She makes me want to punch her in the face. What kind of sick woman would taunt her husband about her infidelities. Ugh. I hope he takes her to court so he doesn't have to wait on her. She'll never willingly divorce.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Wow. They really switched up the roles of Bout and her friend. I really can't stand Bout and her playing around. She was the one who chose to marry Pisith. It's not his fault her boyfriend died.

So glad Wert didn't get used/drugged like in the old version. Loving this so far...love the sisters and love the mom and dad.

x0unerthanlater

I feel so bad for Sith... his wife is torturing him and the woman he loves is avoiding him... He's between a rock and a hard place. I really love Sith and Nu In moments though. They strangely have chemistry. Preem is a great actress. I see her going very far in her career. I've always liked Smart. He isn't a super good actor by all means, but I just cannot not like him. He's a lovable man.

Jao Aun & Wech's relationship is probably the most exciting but it's so draggy. Wech needs to once and for all tell Aun he likes her and tell his exgf to back off. Geez, if anything will tell an ex off it's actually making them see you've moved on. The actress that plays Aun is so darn beautiful, I can't stop looking at her. But she's a little on the very skinny side. Her and Louis has good chemistry and their heights are perfect.

Khun Wasa & Seang's relationship is so aggravating to watch. Wasa is the most discouraging wife ever. She talks down to Saeng and demands that he do this and that her way. She never actually asks him what he wants or needs. She just thinks that she's giving up her dreams for him and that's enough. They really need to compromise and communicate. Saeng doesn't want to open up and talk about how bad the business is going because he knows that Wasa is just going to put him down. Least favorite couple right now. However, I like Alex in husband mode. He's a good husband.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg so Alex and Nycha are already husband and wife? I haven't even started on this one either. I have so many lakorns to watch when Winter Break starts. hehe How exciting. Btw. I love love love the OST sung by Jett <3

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
You gotta watch it ip,smilez! and x0unerthanlater, I totally agree! But I think Sith deserves it, she left Louis for Ponchai, so I'm like eh, sucks for her. I feel bad for Smart and Preem. Smart can't like Preem because he's married and friends with her father. I love it how all the sisters found out all at once. But I pity Preem, right at the end of the episode, ouch. I don't blame Louis for ruining Preem's father's company, he didn't know. I just Louis, he's such a great actor, ever since watching Sixth Sense made me love him so much. I can't wait to watch his lakorn with Preem. <3 I'm so hating Nychaa, all being mean to Alex. Poor Alex though. :( 

x0unerthanlater

missstaceythao said:
You gotta watch it ip,smilez! and x0unerthanlater, I totally agree! But I think Sith deserves it, she left Louis for Ponchai, so I'm like eh, sucks for her. I feel bad for Smart and Preem. Smart can't like Preem because he's married and friends with her father. I love it how all the sisters found out all at once. But I pity Preem, right at the end of the episode, ouch. I don't blame Louis for ruining Preem's father's company, he didn't know. I just Louis, he's such a great actor, ever since watching Sixth Sense made me love him so much. I can't wait to watch his lakorn with Preem. <3 I'm so hating Nychaa, all being mean to Alex. Poor Alex though. :( 

Lol the names are confusing sometimes but Smart's character's name is Sith and Louis' ex is Si or something. Louis/Wech calls her P'Si. -- I do agree with you that Si deserves the treatment Wech dealt her.

@Smilez, You totally should watch this. I kind of jumped into the lakorn around ep. 4.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I totally love Sith/Noo In and Wech/Aun relationship. I can't wait to see what Noo In is hiding in her box...probably proof that she has feelings for Sith too. I love the gentle Sith/Noo In moments and hilarious Wech/Aun moments. I definitely agree that Wasa needs to treat Saeng better.

The dad is the best dad ever...way overprotective...funny...but sweet. Mom is classy.

x0unerthanlater, I think Preem's doing well too. I haven't really watched her first lakorn but I really love SJ and Samee. She's growing into a talented actress who can only get better. Can't wait to see her comedy with Louis either. She seems to match her all her pr'ek well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ladies. I can't wait to start on ep 1. Ahhh just one more day of finals then I'll be able to catch up with ya.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Idk how I feel about Smart and Preem's relationship....how much older is his character from her character? And why was she infatuated with him when she was little? It's sweet but when you think about it, it's creepy

But I like them way better than Wasa and Seang's relationship. Wasa is straight up abusive. She's controlling, has anger issues, puts him down, and only seems to show him love when she needs something from him or when she needs him to understand her. Not liking her character at all. Poor Seang deserves someone who'll treat him better because he's so sweet and supportive and understanding while Wasa is so selfish. I understand her dad is a a control freak but I feel like most of the time her treatment towards Seang isn't because she wants to satisfy her dad but because she's selfish and abusive