[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This week was so dramatic.
Watching Wasa and Saeng was like waiting for a commercial to end. Their love line is boring and it's getting tiring.
No one wants to listen to each other. Wasa is the most unlikable wife ever. If she strongly loves her husband, why doesn't
she try to assure him that she can handle herself instead of always lashing out at Saeng for trying to protect her.
And since she isn't working at that company anymore and working for her dad, she should have tried harder to get her man back.
She KNOWS Boot is just trying to break them up, idk why she doesn't slap Boot and reclaim her husband.
They have such a simple problem to fix but they don't know how to communicate.
** p.s. Why do they show Wasa & Saeng the most? I hate these two with a passion!! lol **

Aun & Wech is very frustrating to watch...
Aun keeps pushing Wech away but cries whenever she sees Wech with his ex.
If she feels so emotional about him why doesn't she just give him a chance.
Wech is pitiful. He sold his company and put his life savings into Aun's father's company...
But Aun is stubborn and insists they aren't suitable. WHY??

Lastly, Nu In is probably the most pitiful out of all the sisters.
At least her issue is more dire.
Nu In and Sith's love is almost impossible. It's sad to watch.
There's so many aspects to it... I feel bad for Nu In.
Their love is forbidden. I hope they can do something about it soon though.
I want to watch them the most but they get the least amount of scenes.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i really dont understand wasa ! she the one asking saeng for a divorce but when he doesnt sign the papers she smiles and when she she sees him cry in front of the office she acts cold towards him ,then when he walks away she breaks down . If you love ur husband fight to be with him and sort things out dont push him away and keep making him feel like his not part of ur lufe!!! I feel so sorry for saeng he lives wasa so much he only wants to protect his wife and save their marriage :(

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Well it ends this Sunday, so hopefully they don't drag out Saeng and Wasa's problems and spend more on the others.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I hate Wasa.  I don't know if I hate her more or if I hate Bout more.  She's so selfish.  It's always "I told Seang this and I told Seang that but he never listens blah blah blah," but she never listens to Seang.  If I was Seang, I'd divorce her!

Poor Nu In and Ah Sith, their love story is so sad

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I like Sith and Noo In the most. They are perfect for each other. It's not even an age thing cause of the social article on Sith talking about him as a young Nakan Thut...it is just awkward for her father...I hope they do get more scenes this weekend. Wech and Aun is cute too when she's not being stubborn.

Like everyone else...annoyed at Wassa and Saeng. They both know that Pong Chai and Bout are messing with them but let it get in the way of their relationship anyways. Saeng's isn't any better than Wasa cause he's know that Bout plays around and was trying to get with him since they met...so both Saeng's and Wasa are hypocritical to each other.

Saw a couple of the wedding pictures...all the couples are so cute...esp Sith and Noo In and Wech and Aun. All the N'ek are pretty but Ice and Nycha need a little more meat on their bones. Hope Preem stays the way she is and doesn't try to be a stick like everyone else. Can't wait for all three of their future lakorn...think Preem and Louis look cute together in their fitting pics...but then she's looked good with both Great and Smart too...esp Great! I think it's cause her Pr'ek are handsome and all look the age and part of their characters...hate it when the Pr'ek looks like a kid when he's supposed to be older than N'ek (in late20's and 30's).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I went back and rewatched the old version with Ann T and there are so many differences between all the characters lol. Intoo Orn was wayyyyy more bold in the older version. She openly admitted to loving Sith even if he was married. Then got happy when she found out that Bout cheated on Sith because now she had "hope" she could be with Sith. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad they changed In in this version then because she sounds less likeable in the old version. There are some people I can't stand in this world and that's the people who sit on the sideline, waiting and hoping for something bad to happen to other couples so they can swoop in and take their place.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad they changed Noo In's character for the better too. I remember a lot of people had problems with how bold her character was in the old version when this forum was started. Both Sith and Noo In have a lot of class and restraint in this version.

They definitely put all the drama in Saeng's and Wasa's relationship. They didn't have the same drama in old version and Pong Chai has a bigger role in this version. He was a lecherous old man in the old version who made Bout his paid mistress in the end cause he liked pretty women and she needed money since she no longer had Sith to take care of her.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So confused...the lakorn seems like it hasn't ended but Poh and Namtarn's new lakorn is supposed to take over it's time slot starting tomorrow. I hope ep 15 is not the last episode. Very disappointing if it is :(...open ended and haven't seen all Noo In/Sith scenes that are on their FB/IG.

x0unerthanlater

Today is the finale... I honestly feel like this was a bad choice for Preem. She didn't have screen time all that much. Her character development was bland. The relationship between Nu In and Sith was sort of weak in some spots. They didn't seem like the main couple at all. It looked like Nycha and Alex were the main couple actually. Even Ice and Louis had better screen time...

Will be back to review the series after I watch the finale...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
That's is definitely a change from the old version I don't like. They should have had more screen time. Love Noo In/Sith...but they just focused too much on her preserving her innocence so their relationship isn't as exciting as the other two. The last episode is the most affection I've seen between them. So glad Preem's next lakorn is gonna be a romantic comedy...a break from dramas.

The prob I don't like with current lakorns is that they put too many story lines that it takes away from the main characters. Then they rush the ending :(

x0unerthanlater

The finale episode is only 46 mins. That's why Poh & Namtarn's lakorn was able to air the same night.

Preem & Smart actually has some chemistry. It sucks though because they didn't get any focus...Preem is a great actress and she's pretty good at drama. She was way better in Samee though. Her role in here, SBMT, didn't let her shine.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with xOunerthanlater. Preem has talent that is just developing. Samee let her show that. Hope she gets more roles. I wouldn't mind her in another lakorn with Smart...they look good and have chemistry when they're onscreen together. Preem has that classy/clean look that fits her N'ek roles.

It makes me wonder if her character was played down in this lakorn to promote Ice and Nycha. They're good for newbies...I'm just biased to Preem. I like all three together...good sister chemistry...just like the bromance between Smart, Alex, Louis. I really have to say that I love Smart in a gentleman role...him and Louis were my favorite.

Well...at least it's a HEA...and finally got to see Preem onscreen in a wedding dress. They didn't show her wedding in KCT and she wore Chinese in Samee. Her and Smart looked really good...all three couples did.

x0unerthanlater

That's what I was thinking too @Saechash, I thought they really downplayed Preem's and Smart's character in here. And I agree, her and Smart should have a better lakorn in the future with a nicer plot.

Well, it comes to an end... Nu In's wedding dress was gorgeous! Preem has a nice body. She definitely has that classy refine look. Ice is so stunningly beautiful. Can't wait to see her future lakorns as well. Nycha has improved a bit from Cubic. She still needs more experience though. All 3 girls plays as sisters well. They look like they could be real sisters. Oh another thing, Ice and Louis has amazing chemistry and tune. I really hope they get to pair up in another lakorn in the future.

During the wedding when Sith and Nu In was dancing, I thought it was a little "rude" for Wech to propose... but I guess they wanted a HEA for Wech & Aun too. All in all, it was a sweet happy ending.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
during Seang and Wasa's wedding in the bedroom, what did the dad say?  What does "Medtah" or "meh tah" mean?  I think the dad was saying love brought them together but it's "medtha/meh tah" that will keep them together.  Though I didn't understand much, I know it was a beautiful speech.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't really remember what was said, but "meh dtaa" means "to empathize or have compassion for someone else."