[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
the break was so sad and I was disappointed in Prim she always showed strong but she simply let the boy she loves go with another, even if he does not love Vicky. I understand that she feels bad for Vicky because she saved her life, but she has to understand that if she had died Phuree would not love Vicky, he just wants her as a younger sister.
but I felt warm again in this scene, as I understood the translation of some comments, Phuree tells Prim that when he makes Vicky understand that he does not love her, he will return to woo Prim, even if she has someone else is going to steal, Can he be nicer? I just love him :love:
Alek and Preem undoubtedly have this natural chemistry that made them feel the love they had during their relationship with such simple scenes as their looks and hugs, that when the time came for the break and after, it was so sad.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
the break was so sad and I was disappointed in Prim she always showed strong but she simply let the boy she loves go with another, even if he does not love Vicky. I understand that she feels bad for Vicky because she saved her life, but she has to understand that if she had died Phuree would not love Vicky, he just wants her as a younger sister.
but I felt warm again in this scene, as I understood the translation of some comments, Phuree tells Prim that when he makes Vicky understand that he does not love her, he will return to woo Prim, even if she has someone else is going to steal, Can he be nicer? I just love him :love:
Alek and Preem undoubtedly have this natural chemistry that made them feel the love they had during their relationship with such simple scenes as their looks and hugs, that when the time came for the break and after, it was so sad.

You hit all of the emotions, I went through as well. glad I am not alone. I was Prim you can’t give Phu to Vicky just like that. The guy loves you not your younger sister. I felt the pain when they broke up. Omg both Preem and Alek went into their characters. I have to laugh when Wat went to Prim’s house and smirk when Prim cried. I am sure he told Phu, I would too if I was Phu’s friend.

The disappointment was short lived when Phu stopped her at the hospital that he will make Vicky understand that he don’t love her but will court Prim again. The best line was he will steal her if she is with someone else . If I was Prim, I would be flattered . I have to give credit to the script bc they did not make Phu like other Pra’eks. They make him smarter and not the standard.

Right, Alek and Preem made the most simple conversations and hugs seem so real. Can this be because they are comfortable with one another or just simple directing...I think it is a combo of both.

I had a hard time posting this morning bc I was at the dentist office but had to put in my thoughts and emotions before it went away .

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
What is the ratings for this past weekend’s episodes? I think it will be a little higher than the past week. Just 1 more episode to wrap up all the dramas. I think we need 2 more episodes if you want my opinion.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This is really well scripted. Alek & Preem are selling it to me as Phu and Prim. I don’t even see them as Alek & Preem sometimes. I feel like I’m watching a real life couple story. This is amazing! My emotions are all over the place even if I haven’t finished ep.10-11. I definitely will be crying this weekend when it ends.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
This is really well scripted. Alek & Preem are selling it to me as Phu and Prim. I don’t even see them as Alek & Preem sometimes. I feel like I’m watching a real life couple story. This is amazing! My emotions are all over the place even if I haven’t finished ep.10-11. I definitely will be crying this weekend when it ends.
Hi, has this lakorn been sub yet? Where can I watch this ?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
What is the ratings for this past weekend’s episodes? I think it will be a little higher than the past week. Just 1 more episode to wrap up all the dramas. I think we need 2 more episodes if you want my opinion.
Really good. I hope it hits a 5 +++ for their ending.

18/05/61 | ตอนที่ 9 | Nationwide 4.3
19/05/61 | ตอนที่ 10 | Nationwide 4.2
20/05/61 | ตอนที่ 11 | Nationwide 4.3

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Really good. I hope it hits a 5 +++ for their ending.

18/05/61 | ตอนที่ 9 | Nationwide 4.3
19/05/61 | ตอนที่ 10 | Nationwide 4.2
20/05/61 | ตอนที่ 11 | Nationwide 4.3
Nice! Thank you. I hope it will hit 5 on their finale. I think it is doing well they got a tough competition. I have a hard time choosing since I am fan of both Weir and Alek/Preem.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I am shock that they did not make an appearance on the Today’s Show. Preem always go on the show got almost all of her lakorn even for The twin lakorn.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Preem has been doing well in her roles lately. Very likeable too. While it seems like Alek found a suitable role for himself that fits! Great chemistry too

Wonder why Peach and Mind don't promote themselves at all together on IG lol

Last edited:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
You hit all of the emotions, I went through as well. glad I am not alone. I was Prim you can’t give Phu to Vicky just like that. The guy loves you not your younger sister. I felt the pain when they broke up. Omg both Preem and Alek went into their characters. I have to laugh when Wat went to Prim’s house and smirk when Prim cried. I am sure he told Phu, I would too if I was Phu’s friend.

The disappointment was short lived when Phu stopped her at the hospital that he will make Vicky understand that he don’t love her but will court Prim again. The best line was he will steal her if she is with someone else . If I was Prim, I would be flattered . I have to give credit to the script bc they did not make Phu like other Pra’eks. They make him smarter and not the standard.

Right, Alek and Preem made the most simple conversations and hugs seem so real. Can this be because they are comfortable with one another or just simple directing...I think it is a combo of both.

I had a hard time posting this morning bc I was at the dentist office but had to put in my thoughts and emotions before it went away .
I understand you to leave out the feelings haha these chapters were so intense, that I feel good that someone understands me haha
I also love that Phu is not the typical pra'ek and Prim was not the typical Nang'ek that let everyone pass over her, except for the last ep. but hey it's a lakorn, we had to have this kind of situation at some point haha

Last edited:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I don’t think they are on that show either. I wished they did go on an actual talk show because the other pairs can make their appearance as well. I know they have concerts but I want to see them together and talk about the lakorn with each other.
Really? is it official that they will not appear? I was wondering if they would do it because it is going to end and they had not shown up, but I had hope, I really wanted to see them in one of those shows to talk about lakorn, all of them. they only appeared in the morning promotion programs and that only gives 10min, and alek and Preem only appeared in one according to memory. sad:crybaby2:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Really? is it official that they will not appear? I was wondering if they would do it because it is going to end and they had not shown up, but I had hope, I really wanted to see them in one of those shows to talk about lakorn, all of them. they only appeared in the morning promotion programs and that only gives 10min, and alek and Preem only appeared in one according to memory. sad:crybaby2:
Unless, I am wrong but the lakorn is ending soon so not sure if they will be invited to any talk show. I thought the cast would go on these shows to promote the lakorn but that is just my opinion. If they do a talk show after it ended I don’t mind seeing the 3 couples together again it would be nice.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I am with you. One lakorn besides BPS that I don’t fast forward now it will end.