[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
Did anyone get to catch this live? I am just spamming IG and looks good, cute but sad too.

I tried to see it live but it was not close to internet connection, so I only saw some parts haha yes it was fun :risas3: and sad :(
I'm looking on instagram some scenes while uploading it to youtube. :icon12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright so I skimmed episode 3 and it looks great. Plenty of Phu and Prim scenes. Some interaction with Touch and Rita, and it seems like the girls have now learned the truth about Phu and Touch. So this is moving right along, glad they didn't drag out the reveal.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Alright so I skimmed episode 3 and it looks great. Plenty of Phu and Prim scenes. Some interaction with Touch and Rita, and it seems like the girls have now learned the truth about Phu and Touch. So this is moving right along, glad they didn't drag out the reveal.
That is good. I like the pace of this version a lot. I hate it when they drag the storyline. I can’t wait to watch it tonight.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
My comment could have slight spoiler.

I just finished the ep. 3, this was quick, we went from the beautiful moments to the sad truth. It hurted me Prim when she saw Phuri and Vikcy, and Prita is also sad because she liked Wat.:crybaby2:
there was scene of the 3 couples today I was so happy, I am definitely supporting all haha.
I loved when Boot hit Pong he deserved it and I think Prita cheered her up haha it was fun. :risas3: I hope I can see it with sub soon. we just have to wait tomorrow, we go back to the city.

:love::love::icon12:
20180504_142158.png

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally it looks like Phu will be honest about his feelings for Prim. And that means Vicky's mom will be more psycho. Eh.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for more!!! I love how it's quick paced. Phu and Prim are adorable. I can't wait to see Phu confess his feelings but that means Vicki will be heartbroken. She honestly doesn't deserve this, she's such a nice person. I really can't wait to see more of Boot and Wat though. I laughed when Prim hugged that guy who she thought was her father as Phu filmed the whole thing. And of course that snake scene. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
This show is right up my alley, a good dose of rom-com balanced with drama. Prim, girl! How can you not notice Phu every time he stares at you all heart-eyed lol.
I was saying the same thing but at the same time she keeps thinking he is with Vicky so had to refrain herself. The way he looks at her omg with that stare and smiles with his cute dimples so cute. Love how he takes care of her everything seems so natural. Can Friday come tomorrow already!!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I laughed so hard during the mosquito net/bed time scene on the island where Alek wanted his blanket and Prim almost gave her sarang . I was so shy for Prim. Love how Alek took her hand and held it during this scene. This has a good mix of everything drama, comedy and romance.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can’t believe I almost skipped out on this lakorn. I should blame my love for Khun Mae Suam Roy, because I couldn’t move on after it ended even after I saw all the promos for this lakorn. lol I actually like the lakorn a whole lot more than I expected. It’s funny, cute and has that little sprinkle of drama that makes it all the better. I love how the identity stuff got situated after 3 episodes, and our OTP is in love already. Those love eyes and smiles Alek be giving makes my heart swoon. Everyone is playing their characters so well, and I’m not annoyed of anyone yet. Well, except for the bad guys + mother-son duo but that’s a given. lol I’m only on episode 4 so far but the pace is good. I really like that.
By the way, I just noticed how short Alek’s neck is! Dang. lol And Preem’s nose isn’t that bad nor noticeable the more you watch and see her onscreen. I don’t think I really had a problem with her nose, never really noticed it until people started pointing it out back then. It’s not bad. It could be worse but it’s not. She looks pretty nonetheless. Also, I agree with y’all. Preen has this genuine and innocent vibe. You can just feel it from her. It’s a totally different vibe from other nang’akes.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t believe I almost skipped out on this lakorn. I should blame my love for Khun Mae Suam Roy, because I couldn’t move on after it ended even after I saw all the promos for this lakorn. lol I actually like the lakorn a whole lot more than I expected. It’s funny, cute and has that little sprinkle of drama that makes it all the better. I love how the identity stuff got situated after 3 episodes, and our OTP is in love already. Those love eyes and smiles Alek be giving makes my heart swoon. Everyone is playing their characters so well, and I’m not annoyed of anyone yet. Well, except for the bad guys + mother-son duo but that’s a given. lol I’m only on episode 4 so far but the pace is good. I really like that.
By the way, I just noticed how short Alek’s neck is! Dang. lol And Preem’s nose isn’t that bad nor noticeable the more you watch and see her onscreen. I don’t think I really had a problem with her nose, never really noticed it until people started pointing it out back then. It’s not bad. It could be worse but it’s not. She looks pretty nonetheless. Also, I agree with y’all. Preen has this genuine and innocent vibe. You can just feel it from her. It’s a totally different vibe from other nang’akes.
Welcome and you are not too late. Ditto all of your comments regarding the lakorn. I am surprise with all of the hype about it in this thread. I thought I would be the only few since everyone will be watching Weir’s lakorn.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Dipping my foot into the water - lol. I am neutral with Preem and Alex, had previously saw him in the lakorn w/ Great & Matt. It's already funny the first 12 minutes so going to hang around for a bit :) and am glad I have 5 to binge on.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I had so many feelings from ep 4 and 5 that I did not know what to comment haha at the end of ep 3 and the beginning of ep 4 was upset with Phuree because even though he admitted that Prim was special to him, after spreading he did not Nothing, but in the middle of the episode in the scene where Prim and Vicky's mom confronted each other and he played her part I really loved him again, and all the fun that came after with the other two couples and with Prim and Phuree it was so funny I'm really laughing so much, the snake scene was a crazy thing haha :risas3::risas3:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5 was very good, couples are already defining, I really love that Phuree and Prim have not lasted so long annoying, and Parita here is so pretty haha usually the characters that are of that kind of cute and cheesy personality do not they attract attention but she is funny and when something does not like she brings out a strong personality hahaha Boot is another that is great. Actually these girls have a very good friendship chemistry, when they are together they are a lovely thing to watch. Vicky I feel sorry, she was so neutral and even good but with the mom and brother she has they are hurting her mind, she is getting bad, the scene where her brother shows her that Phuree loves Prim was so strong for her that I understand that has been the impulse to make it bad, to see the man you love pass from you to help another, it affected her a lot. I loved the last part of chapter 5 from the drunken Toch scene to the end, everything was so fun and adorable, Preem and Alek look so natural together, I love them, I want to come on Friday. :aaaaa::icon12: