[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I just finished the first episode haha this was so fun, I did not want it to end, I wanted to see more, haha the entrance I like and I want to see the kisses and romance of the three couples, aaahhh! Wat (peach) and But (Maind) I like haha more and more, :risas3: I love Phuri and Prim, I just do not know how they're going to fall in love with those personalities they have, that's going to be interesting, I want to see it. Tomorrow, one more episode:love::icon12:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I think something about Pream's face in this promotional video does look a bit different. So it's not surprising there are rumors about her getting work done.
Oh man...it looks like fillers gone wrong.. She seems to be back to normal now though so I'm relieved that it wasn't a permanent change. The girl is naturally too beautiful!

Ahhh I haven't watched the first episode yet!! I'm so happy to hear that Neko is subbing this!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished the first episode haha this was so fun, I did not want it to end, I wanted to see more, haha the entrance I like and I want to see the kisses and romance of the three couples, aaahhh! Wat (peach) and But (Maind) I like haha more and more, :risas3: I love Phuri and Prim, I just do not know how they're going to fall in love with those personalities they have, that's going to be interesting, I want to see it. Tomorrow, one more episode:love::icon12:
Just finished episode 1 raw because I am impatient and I love it . Me too, I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. I watched Kade and Bua years ago and all I can remember is the big picture and forgot all the details which is good . Yay! Neko is going to sub this. Overall, I am satisfied with the first episode.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man...it looks like fillers gone wrong.. She seems to be back to normal now though so I'm relieved that it wasn't a permanent change. The girl is naturally too beautiful!

Ahhh I haven't watched the first episode yet!! I'm so happy to hear that Neko is subbing this!
What a relief! I agree I think she is naturally beautiful too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay glad Neko is subbing this one and Bank & Mookda's lakorn. Because that means two romantic comedies to look forward too =D

mayag

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first episode too. The cinematography is awesome for a romantic comedy-type lakorn. All of the actors are so good-looking and Puri's parents are just as dashing as himself! I just wish they would tone down on the filters. Sometimes it looks like they're all in an ad. XD

Random thoughts: Pear reminds me of Taeyeon a lot and Alek, at times, reminds me of Lift Supoj.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Alek is such charming guy, I wished he had better roles and lakorns. I've never watched anything of him, but maybe I'll try the Cupid lakorn with Prang. His role in this lakorn based on the mvs seem so gentle and loving!

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I saw the second episode was fun haha I really love Phuri and Prim are so cute haha It is supposed Phuri is someone serious but when he is with Prim he just gets carried away by her naughty personality and then the smile comes to his eyes, now I see how is that these two are going to fall in love,:love: there is still no progress from other couples especially Intouch and Prita however I think I like the fact that it will not be cliché of love at first sight in any couple, I like it more when we see the progress of your relationship. I think we will see their romantic relationship progress when they return to the city and now they will only become friends and we will concentrate more on the romance of Phuri and Prim and I love that.
ps .: love the scenes of the hose, the car and the pills, were my favorites of this ep. Alek and Preem do it well and naturally, I really felt that I saw through the window two people falling in love a little bit.
ps'ps .: the skirt scene was so funny
ps'ps'ps: Neko has already uploaded the first parts of ep. 1 with sub:aaaaa::icon12:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm eagerly waiting for Neko's subs to fully enjoy the show but I did take a peak at Episode 1 and I like what I see so far. Preem has improved as an actress, I think she's much more at ease now than the last time I've seen a lakorn of hers (Samee).