[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like it's not quite up to the channel to pick koojins. I mean they can certainly try (e.g. Mario & Taew), but true koojins are simply based off hit lakorns. But I get what you mean. Ch3 loves promoting people in pairs. I agree that Nine would probably be a decent fit. Though I feel like her acting is stronger than his, but to be honest that's the case in a lot of the Ch3 touted koojins (e.g. Kim > Mark, Bella > JJ, Matt > Great). So if anything it'd fit the pattern lol.

Though if this lakorn is a hit I certainly wouldn't mind her and Alex. They look really cute so far.
I just say that but to be honest, I don’t want her to have a koojin. I want her to be like Taew whom is great without any koojin. But if the only way to get her recognize is this, I sure hope they can give her a descent one for her sake. Nine has a good fan base already but I agree acting he still need improvement. I think Preem can make him comfortable because of her personality.

By watching the teaser and ost, I find that their chemistry is great. I hope it does well for these two.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I can’t keep up. I’m currently watching Kom Faek, starting Neung dao Fah Diew, & am waiting for this one. OST’s are popping up left & right one after another. Almost missed the second OST. Thanks for sharing the video! I love the second OST. This one shows more of the comedic scenes which makes me feel like I will definitely enjoy this one. I didn’t know this was a remake but good thing I didn’t see the old one. No expectations except I hope the 3 couples get enough screen time.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I disappear for a couple of hours to get my life together and comeback to a new song! lol. If there's one complaint I have about the MV's (it's only minor) is I wish they had featured the other couples in it a little bit more.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I loved the OST, it was so cute and comical haha to be honest I was not sure about peach and mindtarica however from the few scenes in the teasers they looked good and in the MV they looked so cute and funny just as they should be haha really I laughed when I saw his scenes and they were few haha, there was no Lena and pon but they look tender anyway :) and Alek and Preem are still seeing so cute haha I want to be saturday:icon12:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
Been waiting for the OST, omg they are absolutely adorable! Now, the anticipation is higher for me. I hope this will be a hit but it is going up against Weir’s lakorn, though . Hard when you are a fan of both.

I have to say Pat’s bf Peach (I think that is his name) is too funny. Never really notice him before.
yes it's a bad thing that the weir lakorn premieres at the same time and schedule, I'm really looking forward to SRNC I love romantic comedies, I love Preem and I've been waiting to see her on this type of paper for so long, I really hope it goes well for everyone :icon12:

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
yes it's a bad thing that the weir lakorn premieres at the same time and schedule, I'm really looking forward to SRNC I love romantic comedies, I love Preem and I've been waiting to see her on this type of paper for so long, I really hope it goes
I love romantic comedy as well. My weekends will be occupied now. I hope this will get subbed.

I have the second ost on repeat now .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have never seen Peach act before...but from the MV he is years ahead of Pok. His couple with the other girl seemed adorable.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Peach I feel is still transitioning into lakorns, he was passable in Rang Tawan. Tor, Kao & him were a part of Hormones the Series (Season 1 & 2) which is why I root for them and their careers because I genuinely believe they have the goods when it comes to the acting department.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
yes it's a bad thing that the weir lakorn premieres at the same time and schedule, I'm really looking forward to SRNC I love romantic comedies, I love Preem and I've been waiting to see her on this type of paper for so long, I really hope it goes well for everyone :icon12:
Oh yeah this won't beat Weir/Thissa's lakorn, Weir is too big and this lakorn is a remake. So sad. I think if they put Weir's up against Neung Dao, it would be a better competition.

Edit: oh wait nm, I just saw Neung Dad's rating against Lep Krut! Dang....

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah this won't beat Weir/Thissa's lakorn, Weir is too big and this lakorn is a remake. So sad. I think if they put Weir's up against Neung Dao, it would be a better competition.

Wait, what was Lep Krut's rating?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Question, how long does it take for Ch3 to upload their shows on youtube now?. (Its been a long time since MKLFF aired and back then it was immediately after it aired but now I think it's changed but not sure.)

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg

yes I know, going against weir is very risky, even if the lakorn does not catch my attention there are many who do :( I hope that SRNC is good and has a good rating :) because I'm definitely loving it :icon12:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
yes I know, going against weir is very risky, even if the lakorn does not catch my attention there are many who do :( I hope that SRNC is good and has a good rating :) because I'm definitely loving it :icon12:
I wish they would air the Crowned Princess against Weir’s lakorn instead. SRNC should go against Mookda/Bank’s lakorn. I think that would have been a better match up. You never know it can surprise us but I am excited for this to air in one day.