[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I wish they would air the Crowned Princess against Weir’s lakorn instead. SRNC should go against Mookda/Bank’s lakorn. I think that would have been a better match up. You never know it can surprise us but I am excited for this to air in one day.

yes, I agree it would have been better that way since it would be drama / drama and comedy / comedy but things are like this :( yes, you never know what happen. I'm excited that tomorrow will be the first chapter, I want to see it :) :icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Question, how long does it take for Ch3 to upload their shows on youtube now?. (Its been a long time since MKLFF aired and back then it was immediately after it aired but now I think it's changed but not sure.)
I’ve realized that they usually wait about 2 hrs after the show air to post on to YT.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wish they would air the Crowned Princess against Weir’s lakorn instead. SRNC should go against Mookda/Bank’s lakorn. I think that would have been a better match up. You never know it can surprise us but I am excited for this to air in one day.
Well I heard LK wasn't ready but now all of a sudden it is? It'll probably go against ch7 weakest couple/lakorn.

Well regardless, we get to watch both!!! (This and Weir I meant) :aaaaa:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I think something about Pream's face in this promotional video does look a bit different. So it's not surprising there are rumors about her getting work done.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I think something about Pream's face in this promotional video does look a bit different. So it's not surprising there are rumors about her getting work done.
I also notice it but it's just the way they put it on, their eyes look smaller, the promotional had already recorded time I imagine why Alek is traveling and Boy uploaded a video of Preem today and it looked the same as always, Boy is bad he recorded sleeping my poor Preem haha :risas3:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe that's what they wanted, so its ratings would be higher lol
I shouldn't say this but I'm going to: Shouldn't they believe that the channel's power couple, #1 couple, most promoted couple would be able to beat any ch's power couple? Weir and Thissa aren't even a couple let alone power couple. Weir is a lone wolf, so they should believe that the power couple will be able to bury him.

Anyways, hmm I don't see any changes to Preem. She's older now, her weight fluctuating though. Might be because she's stress eating with this year being the last year of school for her correct? Man I remembered my last few months, I gained like 15lbs stress eating. I was eating everything in sight and drinking 3-4 Starbucks per day just to keep myself going. My bestfriend bought me a 2 years membership with private trainer at 24hr Fitness as a graduation present:facepalm: :risas3:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer. Cute new couple. Planning to watch this also. I watch some of Lek lakorns and Preem lakorns before. Does anyone know who’s subbing for this lakorn?

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I shouldn't say this but I'm going to: Shouldn't they believe that the channel's power couple, #1 couple, most promoted couple would be able to beat any ch's power couple? Weir and Thissa aren't even a couple let alone power couple. Weir is a lone wolf, so they should believe that the power couple will be able to bury him.

Anyways, hmm I don't see any changes to Preem. She's older now, her weight fluctuating though. Might be because she's stress eating with this year being the last year of school for her correct? Man I remembered my last few months, I gained like 15lbs stress eating. I was eating everything in sight and drinking 3-4 Starbucks per day just to keep myself going. My bestfriend bought me a 2 years membership with private trainer at 24hr Fitness as a graduation present:facepalm: :risas3:
I feel Nadech and Yaya as a pairing definitely bring in the hype. But that doesn't always guarantee good ratings. Look at their last lakorn Leh Lub Salub Rarng, it's highest rating was 4.5, for the finale. But overall the series only averaged 3.45. And if I remember correctly, their second to most recent one, The Rising Sun, did not do that well either. Though I didn't tune in for that one so I don't remember the ratings.

So in my opinion, no, being Ch3's number one koojin alone is not enough to beat out Ch7. Now I'm not saying this was their strategy or plan but if they are relying on actors/actress' popularity to win in ratings, though we all know that doesn't always work out, it's easier to go up against newbies like Bank and Mookda than it is to go up against Weir and Thisa.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg

Yes, that's what I said was the makeup they put on her and maybe if she was stressed out by the school, that's why her cheeks looked bigger. That's it. I also remember that I saw a photo of Alek and Preem on Instagram about a week ago and they were combed and made up in the same way as the video so I imagine they had already recorded it, and I have seen Preem in photos and stories and looks normal if a little more cheeks but hey! the girl is going to graduate, I do not think she has time to go to the gym and Boy uploaded the video of them the same day the promotional went on the air and she looks normal :thumbup:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I feel Nadech and Yaya as a pairing definitely bring in the hype. But that doesn't always guarantee good ratings. Look at their last lakorn Leh Lub Salub Rarng, it's highest rating was 4.5, for the finale. But overall the series only averaged 3.45. And if I remember correctly, their second to most recent one, The Rising Sun, did not do that well either. Though I didn't tune in for that one so I don't remember the ratings.

So in my opinion, no, being Ch3's number one koojin alone is not enough to beat out Ch7. Now I'm not saying this was their strategy or plan but if they are relying on actors/actress' popularity to win in ratings, though we all know that doesn't always work out, it's easier to go up against newbies like Bank and Mookda than it is to go up against Weir and Thisa.
Yes, that is what I was saying the line up is off to me. It would be hard to go against Weir but why not put Preem and Alek against Mookda and Bank and switch it around. Not sure what is the reasoning behind it but whatever it is we have to wait and see. You never know don’t under estimate the underdog I guess.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, that's what I said was the makeup they put on her and maybe if she was stressed out by the school, that's why her cheeks looked bigger. That's it. I also remember that I saw a photo of Alek and Preem on Instagram about a week ago and they were combed and made up in the same way as the video so I imagine they had already recorded it, and I have seen Preem in photos and stories and looks normal if a little more cheeks but hey! the girl is going to graduate, I do not think she has time to go to the gym and Boy uploaded the video of them the same day the promotional went on the air and she looks normal :thumbup:
I did notice her cheeks too but after seeing Boy’s video I felt much better. I honestly don’t think she need to do anything to her face she is fine as is. I noticed her weight as well but school and stress does play a big role. Good for her work hard now and the rest will fall into place just like her friend Bella.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I did notice her cheeks too but after seeing Boy’s video I felt much better. I honestly don’t think she need to do anything to her face she is fine as is. I noticed her weight as well but school and stress does play a big role. Good for her work hard now and the rest will fall into place just like her friend Bella.
Yes, I was also a bit upset when I saw the photo but then she uploaded stories and I saw that everything was normal, was the makeup that made her look like this, and the video of Boy was so cute. Haha poor has to be tired of school and if already begin to record plerng naka I do not want to be stressed a lot :( and yes, if she continues to work hard things will take their place :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I think their hype would be much much greater and more successful if they left fans craving and feening by not pairing them up so much. like two or 3 lakorns in 8 years is considered good. When you consume the same dish over and over, you tend to get tired and want something else. Also except for their first lakorn, they've been in nothing but remakes. Changing the name does not make it an original piece.

Wait isn't today Friday? Is it not on today?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
In regards to Crown Princess, the grandeur of that lakorn was 100% made for prime time and would've been odd to have put that in the weekend timeslot. I think Ann's productions tend to bring in decent/solid ratings which needed for the whole ratings race during the week. SNC is perfectly suited for the weekend because it's light weight and fun, as long as it's a good drama then it should be fine and should find its own audience.

As for Preem and claims that she's gotten something done. I've grown more and more uncomfortable with judging other women and making claims on their looks simply based off pictures etc. I don't think she has gotten anything done (& even if she did, then that's fine as well it's her body). I always keep in mind that a lot of these actresses start out young in the industry, from early to late teens so as time goes on they'll grow into themselves. On top of that you've got to take into consideration these people's lifestyle, with Preem she's been filming non-stop with her lakorns and that's on top of school so naturally there will be times where she'll look worn out etc.

Sorry for my little rant, excited that it'll finally be airing today :aaaaa:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So apparently Neko is definitely subbing Bank and Mookda's lakorn. Now I'm wondering if she'll be subbing this one because she hasn't definitively said she would. And she has a few other ongoing projects...:(