[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
Why Ploy is so picky? Is she scary of a failure relationship again? Why don't she just open her heart for Pope who has been waiting for the answer?
Ploy she's in a hard decision while Pope dude his still denying the crush feeling on Ploy maybe his afraid of her answer it might break his heart jk. 
is it very hard to admit something out, tell u something maybe u might know this already - every single BTS of Samee TeeTra it became a talk of the town 'hot news' 
that why people now judges Pope a perverted man while Ploy is too charming 

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Ploy she's in a hard decision while Pope dude his still denying the crush feeling on Ploy maybe his afraid of her answer it might break his heart jk. 
is it very hard to admit something out, tell u something maybe u might know this already - every single BTS of Samee TeeTra it became a talk of the town 'hot news' 
that why people now judges Pope a perverted man while Ploy is too charming 
I agree with you and being an actor or actress in the Entertainment industry you have to make sure about the decision you are making.
You have to be a good decision making because you're like a role model for the audiences and whatever you do
the audiences will judge on you whither it is bad or good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
I agree with you and being an actor or actress in the Entertainment industry you have to make sure about the decision you are making.
You have to be a good decision making because you're like a role model for the audiences and whatever you do
the audiences will judge on you whither it is bad or good.
yes they have to pretend so they have to act as Mr/Miss Perfect innocent anyway its very hard to tell between Pope&Ploy their closeness is just suspicious I've watched some of their answering interviewing by those reporters when they've been ask about each other i can see Ploy got so shy and Pope become so sweaty and during bts of their lakorn i actually thought its more than a friend but there is a right/wrong answer i remember Ploy she posted that bathtub picture herself on IG which i have no clue what is she thinking then after an off screen rumor with Pope came out 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys a news that i just came across this was since 14th October before this news in November how 'Pope said Ploy is his type of girl' and this dude man he denied every single thing  :scratchhead2:

http://www.daradaily.com/news/37855/read/
Pope his not afraid of doing a sweet scene against  Ploy Chermarn  :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged and pantip 
this news claiming Pope sending a bouquet of flowers to Ploy he denied the person sending wasn't him 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Happy888 said:
Why Ploy is so picky? Is she scary of a failure relationship again? Why don't she just open her heart for Pope who has been waiting for the answer?
Ploy have to be picky from time to time, she don't want to be in a relationship right now. For Pope, he already have a girlfriend in his real life. His girlfriend is also on CH3, but not as famous as him. 

Sorry out of topic,but I'm so looking forward to watch STT.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
Ploy have to be picky from time to time, she don't want to be in a relationship right now. For Pope, he already have a girlfriend in his real life. His girlfriend is also on CH3, but not as famous as him. 

Sorry out of topic,but I'm so looking forward to watch STT.
are u serious Pope he said his single and finding love atm, people now concern with Pope perverted attitude and sadistic but act his a gentleman 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I hope the teaser is out soon. I'm really looking forward to this. But really, Pope already has a girlfriend?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I hope the teaser is out soon. I'm really looking forward to this. But really, Pope already has a girlfriend?
no i don't think so since i contact with his fans on Instagram and tell u something this man is very strange the minute now he say this and next day he will change and the rumor of him hitting on Ploy still hasn't end yet cos on Ploy Birthday there is a bunch of flowers with a balloons and person sent her has no name the guy that gave her must had love her and Ploy doesn't know who sent her but she reply its very nice and when they ask Pope he denied it wasn't him and Pope said after filming STT he hasn't seen Ploy and his mouth keep saying Ploy is too charming 
watch when STT onair 2014 bet more news will come and apparently Ch3 might still keep the Bathing scene 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
sweetie-dara said:
hehehehe :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  In the Thai Entertainment industry even when you have a girlfriend in real life you don't want to show in the news, you always said you single and try to keep it a secret. Many of Thai stars like to have private life too. 

Sometimes Thai gossip news make things up too, because that is how you sell the news. 

Ann still working and finish up on STT so we can watch it on screen soon. It will come on the beginning of next year, hopefully will be in January.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehehe :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  In the Thai Entertainment industry even when you have a girlfriend in real life you don't want to show in the news, you always said you single and try to keep it a secret. Many of Thai stars like to have private life too. 

Sometimes Thai gossip news make things up too, because that is how you sell the news. 

Ann still working and finish up on STT so we can watch it on screen soon. It will come on the beginning of next year, hopefully will be in January.
yes they can lie but in Pope case lately many news of him perverted and sadistic his image may look handsome gentleman but people really can't see his true colours 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have just finished the old version with Ann and Oh and I understand now why Ann picked ployfor the role. She is soooooo reang and seriously it fits ploy to the T. The actress who acted Rai there was very good also. Ann is a great and natural actress there and I liked her chemistry with Oh butI was more in Aww in front of the Rai actress disturbed, crazy ect... Acting. Everyone did a good job (the acting was the best thing in the show) there I loved the sisters characters better than Ann's even though the latter was sassy but a little toooo spoiled and pampered for my liking (and she doesn't change in the lakorn). Angie and the oldest sister werevery pretty too