[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ romance!!!! Woohoo!!! Lol...wow this tread havent been moving lately...thanks Alice for keeping us updated :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
^ romance!!!! Woohoo!!! Lol...wow this tread havent been moving lately...thanks Alice for keeping us updated :)
then u should come this thread more make this comes alive 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
PopePloy is so hot!!! They look so great together. Also, i wouldn't mind to see PopeJui pair up as pra nangs.
they could pair up since Ch3 now favour Jui 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my thai translator the news above that Pope says Ploy is his type of girl 
what a miracle for whoever is cheering for this couple 

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that both Ploy and Pope match, but Ploy will not like Pope more than a friend or a brother. She should has a better guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes since so many people now have a concern on Pope is being so perverted and jerks around alot specially filming STT against Ploy his very daring his body language and staring at her in a serious eyeing and since Mew she just said herself that she already has a boyfriend so fans should stop coupling her with P'Pope and news going around that Pope mention Ploy is his type of woman/girl omg Pope his in real struggle now Ploy has fames and charming every men will fall 4 her and also the news now anti-fans is praising on Pope/Ploy as koo-jin perfect match 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
I agree that both Ploy and Pope match, but Ploy will not like Pope more than a friend or a brother. She should has a better guy.
brother funny they both the same age only pope his 3 months younger ploy turn 31 last 15th september pope will be 31 this 27th december 
these two is similar ploy she's a heart breaker no luck in love she broke up with Dome and Tar Navin and Pope love struggle 

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
brother funny they both the same age only pope his 3 months younger ploy turn 31 last 15th september pope will be 31 this 27th december 
these two is similar ploy she's a heart breaker no luck in love she broke up with Dome and Tar Navin and Pope love struggle 
I understand your point, but Ploy match a better guy. In some news, Ploy mentioned that Pope is just like her brother or friend. Ploy will never accept Pope
to be her man even if Pope says she is his type of girl.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.rakdara.net/home/?p=8474

Here is the news Pope himself confirms that he doesn't think Ploy as his type of girl but just as a friend. If Ploy chooses him as her special man then of course 
he will accept to be because Ploy is too charming.

“โป๊บ” ปัดเป็นตัวเลือกของ “พลอย”
 เล่นละครสามีตีตราด้วยกันจนมีข่าวหนาหูว่า “พลอย เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์” ปิ๊งรักกับ “โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ” แต่ที่ความสัมพันธ์ไม่คืบหน้า เพราะพลอยยังช่างเลือกคัดสรรผู้ชายที่จะมาเป็นแฟนอยู่ เลือกว่าโป๊บเป็นตัวเลือกหนึ่งของพลอย งานนี้โป๊บยืนยันว่าเป็นเพื่อนกัน แต่ถ้าพลอยเลือกตนก็โอเคเพราะพลอยสวย

“กระแสแบบนี้ก็มีตั้งแต่ถ่ายละครกับพลอยแล้วนะ จริงๆ ก็ไม่ได้จิ้นอะไรกันหรอกก็เป็นเพื่อนกันปกติ แต่ว่าช่วงนี้ไม่ได้เจอกันเลยเพราะว่าปิดกล้องไปแล้วก็ไม่ได้เจอพลอยอีกเลย เขาคงไม่ได้เก็บผมไว้เผื่อเลือกอะไรหลอกมั๊ง พลอยเขาโสดอยู่(หัวเราะ)ก็เป็นความคิดของคนน่ะ ก็เรารู้อยู่ว่าพลอยเขาไม่ได้คิดอย่างนั้น เราก็ไม่ได้สนใจใครจะคิดอะไรก็เรื่องของเขา”

“ผมกับพลอยก็ค่อนข้างสนิทกันประมาณนึงครับ ทำงานด้วยกันพลอยก็เป็นคนแบบไม่ค่อยอะไรนะ อย่างที่ผมบอกเป็นเพื่อนกันส่วนมากก็เล่นกันแซวกันสนุกสนานกันในกองก็ประมาณนึง แต่ก็ไม่ถึงขั้นกับคุยกันเรื่องส่วนตัวอะไร”

ยอมรับ “พลอย” สวย แต่คบกันเป็นเพื่อน
         “ถ้าเขาเลือกผมหรอก็เป็นไปได้มั้ง(หัวเราะ) เขาไม่ได้เลือกหรอกก็คือเค้าก็ไม่ได้คิดอะไรเขาก็เป็นเพื่อนกับผม ไม่ได้มีใจเป็นเพื่อนกันแต่ ถ้าเค้าเลือกผมจะบอกไม่เลือกเขาหรอ เขาสวยขนาดนั้น ถามว่าสเปคไหม พลอยเขาก็สวยนะ แต่ก็ไม่ได้คิดว่าเป็นสเปคคิดแต่ว่าเขาเป็นเพื่อน”

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
I understand your point, but Ploy match a better guy. In some news, Ploy mentioned that Pope is just like her brother or friend. Ploy will never accept Pope
to be her man even if Pope says she is his type of girl.
Ploy she's smart cos Dome and Tar Navin is her lesson and Pope probably even more intense since his personality is sadistic but acts his a gentleman 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
http://www.rakdara.net/home/?p=8474

Here is the news Pope himself confirms that he doesn't think Ploy as his type of girl but just as a friend. If Ploy chooses him as her special man then of course 
he will accept to be because Ploy is too charming.

“โป๊บ” ปัดเป็นตัวเลือกของ “พลอย”
 เล่นละครสามีตีตราด้วยกันจนมีข่าวหนาหูว่า “พลอย เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์” ปิ๊งรักกับ “โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ” แต่ที่ความสัมพันธ์ไม่คืบหน้า เพราะพลอยยังช่างเลือกคัดสรรผู้ชายที่จะมาเป็นแฟนอยู่ เลือกว่าโป๊บเป็นตัวเลือกหนึ่งของพลอย งานนี้โป๊บยืนยันว่าเป็นเพื่อนกัน แต่ถ้าพลอยเลือกตนก็โอเคเพราะพลอยสวย

“กระแสแบบนี้ก็มีตั้งแต่ถ่ายละครกับพลอยแล้วนะ จริงๆ ก็ไม่ได้จิ้นอะไรกันหรอกก็เป็นเพื่อนกันปกติ แต่ว่าช่วงนี้ไม่ได้เจอกันเลยเพราะว่าปิดกล้องไปแล้วก็ไม่ได้เจอพลอยอีกเลย เขาคงไม่ได้เก็บผมไว้เผื่อเลือกอะไรหลอกมั๊ง พลอยเขาโสดอยู่(หัวเราะ)ก็เป็นความคิดของคนน่ะ ก็เรารู้อยู่ว่าพลอยเขาไม่ได้คิดอย่างนั้น เราก็ไม่ได้สนใจใครจะคิดอะไรก็เรื่องของเขา”

“ผมกับพลอยก็ค่อนข้างสนิทกันประมาณนึงครับ ทำงานด้วยกันพลอยก็เป็นคนแบบไม่ค่อยอะไรนะ อย่างที่ผมบอกเป็นเพื่อนกันส่วนมากก็เล่นกันแซวกันสนุกสนานกันในกองก็ประมาณนึง แต่ก็ไม่ถึงขั้นกับคุยกันเรื่องส่วนตัวอะไร”

ยอมรับ “พลอย” สวย แต่คบกันเป็นเพื่อน
         “ถ้าเขาเลือกผมหรอก็เป็นไปได้มั้ง(หัวเราะ) เขาไม่ได้เลือกหรอกก็คือเค้าก็ไม่ได้คิดอะไรเขาก็เป็นเพื่อนกับผม ไม่ได้มีใจเป็นเพื่อนกันแต่ ถ้าเค้าเลือกผมจะบอกไม่เลือกเขาหรอ เขาสวยขนาดนั้น ถามว่าสเปคไหม พลอยเขาก็สวยนะ แต่ก็ไม่ได้คิดว่าเป็นสเปคคิดแต่ว่าเขาเป็นเพื่อน”
now his word changes somebody told me from another forum that Pope said she's perfect then he got interviewed he denied everything everyone is so curious 
omg this dude is being so serious, i don't know what to say  :scratchhead2:

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Why Ploy is so picky? Is she scary of a failure relationship again? Why don't she just open her heart for Pope who has been waiting for the answer?