[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Can you tell me a bit more about Top and Diana's character?
Top is playboy his Diana's boyfriend, Diana she's Ploy youngest sister while Ploy older sis Jieb 
later Top will fall into Jui's love spell trick cos Diana is Ploy sister whoever is a family member of Ploy Jui will destroy them by taking advantages of them since Ploy she's came from a hiso family she's very rich every single man wanted her so Jui i think she has a mental illness causing her to think negative things like jealous cos she isn't rich and famous like Ploy who everyone loves her, and Ploy she maybe a bratty girl a spoiled child but inside she's nice innocent she's strong at the start but her weak n'ek will develop when Jui bullies her and her forbidden love story with Pope 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Top isn't gonna end up believing her love trick till the end right?!?!?! :OOO
he realize knowing its Jui tricking cos her love game she's aiming to get Pope so Top willing to do anything to stop Jui from ruining Pope/Ploy his was even force to cheated on Diana his girlfriend that he loves but he has no choice and u can say Jui she's mentally psycho she went to destroy Pope/Ploy wedding but it didn't work so later she went to destroy Top/Diana this time Top in big trouble Diana got hurt so then she ended their relationship she went to study overseas and Top left on his own the older version storyline is like this maybe this new version sameeteetra P'Anne might change i hope Top/Diana has a happy ending 

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
  • Alice, I agree with you that Ploy and Pope flirting with each other around but I don't think there is something between these two persons. 
  • They just easily get along with each other and being friendly together. Something I want to said is that I can tell Pope likes Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
  • Alice, I agree with you that Ploy and Pope flirting with each other around but I don't think there is something between these two persons. 
  • They just easily get along with each other and being friendly together. Something I want to said is that I can tell Pope likes Ploy.
something i wanna tell maybe u might not know Pope likes to make rumors with girls his costar nang'ek there is some rumors going around with Pope and Ploy making their fans very curious remember the bathing scene that Ploy posted on her instagram this news went on Thairath news gossip that rumor Ch3 wanting to cut that scene cos they are scared of protecting Ploy from a rumor with Pope the rumor that they both have a secret love off screen but Pope gave an answer on his event with reporters that Ploy is a close friend since Ploy and him is the same age so they share similar things in common and Ploy also gave an answer same as to what Pope had reply 
eversince Ploy she broken up with Tar Nawin she's back to single so many single guys are hitting on her 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged
man something very strange saw a pic of Ploy while she was filming Madam Dun and the setting place look so similar to where they are filming SameeTeTra 

Bow Benjawan she's in Madam Dun playing as Ploy friend wonder if Pope he follows to support Ploy 
this couple just too many secret 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrmHvlcWaX8
credit to catmatdz3
this scene Pope hire Bow Benjawan to be his fake new girlfriend just to make Ploy get jealous and follows him so he'll be tricking her 
to make realize he is special means alot to her so they can get back and love each other again 
so many new scene added to this new version