[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I see, I see. A bit of comedy is good too. Don't wanna be mad all the time.
oh yes no madness since the older version is so nam-nao irritated cos of sai nampueng the n'rai which Jui is playing she gets on my nerves the nang'ek she doesn't know the friend she has trust and loving who behind her back side is making tricks and foolish her around by stealing n'ek man she loves i think Pope will be Ploy 4th lover can't remember its been awhile, this time n'rai she tries to tear them apart but it didn't work cos pra'ek is very smart 

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I have just recently softened up to Ploy, probably seeing too much of her in the N'Rai role rubbed me the wrong way.  However, I cannot wait for this!  I love her as an actress and as a person.  I find her sweet and endearing but with an edge.  I also have a love for Pope since the Suparburut Jutathep series.  I'd jump at the chance to have his babies if ever that were possible, lol!  They look totally comfortable together.  The chemistry is there.  They're both good looking and talented actors.  Definitely a must watch for me!

Thanks all for the pictures, links, videos, etc...  love it!

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
jun ji said:
I have just recently softened up to Ploy, probably seeing too much of her in the N'Rai role rubbed me the wrong way.  However, I cannot wait for this!  I love her as an actress and as a person.  I find her sweet and endearing but with an edge.  I also have a love for Pope since the Suparburut Jutathep series.  I'd jump at the chance to have his babies if ever that were possible, lol!  They look totally comfortable together.  The chemistry is there.  They're both good looking and talented actors.  Definitely a must watch for me!

Thanks all for the pictures, links, videos, etc...  love it!
I know I love pope every since the moment he and mint'c was pair in tawan deard they was so cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kalahawj said:
I know I love pope every since the moment he and mint'c was pair in tawan deard they was so cute
this one with Ploy he'll be doubling the cuteness Pope/Ploy will be so hot and spicy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
Ploy will be 31 soon.
Happy birthday early to her. :rockon:
yes she's 31 tomorrow 15-09-13 they had a surprise birthday on the clip above and tell u something Pope will be 31 in December 27th they both the same age born the year but Ploy she's 3 months older 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
happy 31st birthday to P'Ploy 15-09-13 
credit: ChermarnFB and as tagged

up next will be P'Pope turning 31 on 27th December 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

wow Pope his not happy Top is standing there 

credit as tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am def shipping PTEAM<3 PTEAM are toooo cuteee when they're around each other...very natural heheh maybe because they're around each others age !!! Whootwhoot can't wait to see STT!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I am def shipping PTEAM<3 PTEAM are toooo cuteee when they're around each other...very natural heheh maybe because they're around each others age !!! Whootwhoot can't wait to see STT!!!
yeah they probably with the same age Ploy just turn 31 on the 15-09-13 Pope will be 31 in December 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit as tagged
Sad scene and dramas Jui has drunken Pope to sleep so when Ploy comes she can notice her husband has cheated on her 
then that pic Ploy laying down on the bed in a coma and Pope crying scene 
Jui is very rai this scene