[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just love Grate..always have since his lakorn with Chompoo! Samee is my current obsession - he's so in love with Rasika. I didn't care for the older versions of Samee, but definitely enjoying this one so far. Looking forward to their married life together.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question :D what kind of illness did Alex's character had? I watch it and still don't know. Thanks!!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Ep 4 Yes they finally got married.  The best part for me would have to be after the ceremony/bedroom.  When Rarb told Ai to go and have a shower and when she got back and he was asleep in the chair,  sooooo cute!

applefish

sarNie Egg
Can someone post the future spoiler to next weeks episodes? I know there's the manager website but I don't understand Thai like that. Thanks.. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've been hearing my sister giggle in the dark while watching Samee lol Needa stop lagging and watch the new episodes.
I did see a few of Alex's sc on IG ^^ He's getting highly praised for his role whootwhoot <3

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love episode 4! I got to say, Great is pretty tricky and indeed sexy. How he got Pralope, his son to make Preem trust him. I pity Alex, again, he just wants love from his father. Wan and Mint's chemistry is getting there, cam't wait for that. I love that part when Rarb defends Ai from Wasin, I want to kill him. Great is perfect for Rarb's role. :)

But I dislike how Preem wouldn't say anything to Great during the wedding and just stayed silent. If I was her, I would be like, I would love to marry you Great! I loved when Great brushed Preem's hair away and told her goodnight. He loves her alright. :) The way he looks when Preem was talking to the older sister. By the way, I hate the oldest sister's husband, I would just divorce him, and the end! 

I just love Rarb's and Ai's chemistry, just wished Ai knew how much Rarb loves her, how he looks and cares about her. And when Ai gave Rarb that cloth, she worried about him so much. :) I don't like Siht, I have a feeling she'll be nice to Ai, but actually try to get Rarb. I never watched the older version of Samee, but, it feels like I actually did.

Who can't wait for episode 5?! The preview is so good! The beach scene is finally here at last! And you got to love Amma, how she pushes Ai into the pool! And how Rarb falls off the bed. I have a feeling I'll love Samee forever! I just hope Great and Preem are in another lakorn! :) I love the ost! It's in my head 24/7! :)  

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ram. :// It's seriously his mother's doing for making him like how he is. UGH. BUT IN EP. 3, I felt bad for him. He was worried about his father and Rarb thought he was gonna hurt him again. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Darn it. Alex is one good looking guy. Also GREAT! AHHHHHHHHH. I just can't take it when Rarb gets close to Ai. SO CUTE. I wish I was in her place! SERIOUSLY.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
100% agreeing with you, Ntsuab-Ci. I pity Ram, if his mother wasn't so mean, life would be good. And I so want to be in Preem's place, she's so lucky! :)  :whatever:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
managed to watch both episodes 3 and 4 finaly! loved the wedding! and omg! when Rarb asked Rasika if she is scared of him (on the wedding night) in front of everyone!  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
I love how he said this in front of everyone, "I was wrong for not being able to control my anger but I don't like it when someone insulted my wife." *awe* :wub: 

i already have this one perfect song for his love for Khunying .. can't wait to get more scenes to picture the whole song.

Spoiler? I will try to read a bit of it and post them later.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
I love how he said this in front of everyone, "I was wrong for not being able to control my anger but I don't like it when someone insulted my wife." *awe* :wub:

i already have this one perfect song for his love for Khunying .. can't wait to get more scenes to picture the whole song.

Spoiler? I will try to read a bit of it and post them later.

Oh Ceci, I'm anticipating your vidding for "Samee" so much! :cheer:
And I must say that so far this lakorn has fulfilled everything it promised to me. And the addition of the small boy is just perfect. I love how he plays cupid for our Pranang!   :thumbsup:

Did you all watch this beautiful MV for "Samee" already? It's from the talented vidder XxOnlyMyObsessionxX @ YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFECOA0Q4Q0

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's 4am right now and I just got done watching ep 2 of Samee. While watching the rest of ep1, I tried to recall all the characters from Samee(2000) gah I can't really remember anyone except Rab,Rasika, Ram, Sith and Wasin.... *I cheered for Num and Poh back then too ahhaah

Now I understand why Alex was praised for his role. The scenes where Ram entered sent chills to my spine and his craziness makes me afraid of him even more lol *Just look at the way his eyes rolls back and his eyelid twitches*Totally agreed that his mother is the biggest factor of his illness...I find it selfish and sad how Linda takes full advantage of Ram's illness and basically made him turn against his brother who he knows very well loves him. 

Everyone is on point with their characters/acting. I swear Grate should win the BEST ELDEST BROTHER AWARD lol ^______^ He always fulfills his duty as the eldest brother among the bunch and he takes measurements for his siblings. As for Preem, I love and adore her especially seeing that she has improved so much from before makes me so happy and excited for her new projects. I feel like her role as Khun Ying Rasika will be her break through role because this role challenges her acting ability in many levels. I'm actually liking Mint N's role as Roongrai^^ And yes Mint N's acting has improved greatly from NRLJ too. I seriously just wait to see what she's going to wear next because all her outfits are to die for. So far, I like all of em ahhaha 

Waiting to watch the wedding scene when I wake up in the morning lol eeeeeks

@Amelie3;
thanks for sharing the beautiful made mv of Samee ^^

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Finally, finally got a chance to watch episode 4. I enjoyed episode 4 more than 3 this week, but I did like the later for some of the moments it had. lol, this might be another long post missstaceythao :p

I just felt so bad for Ai in episode 3 with all she was going through. Yeah I get Wasin is selfish and Roong is putting up an act for Ai to end up with Rarb without any attached problems, but man from Ai's perspective especially after that flashback montage with her and Wasin... :unsure:  Honestly, I didn't think it would have the biggest affect on her because they didn't really show us a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship between those two, but they did have one. Great is one of my favorite actors and gah, he is so hot (like I haven't mentioned it enough, lol). Rarb I really like as a character especially with all the sides we see of him when he is with Ai, his family, Ram and Linda, etc. BUT...gah, something did hit me in episode 3 and 4. I tended to really get into Ai's POV for these episodes and if I were her, I can totally see why she would be annoyed with Rarb. Sure, he is now her creditor but the way he keeps demanding even little things out of her and even doing some things without telling her.... personally, depending on the person and situation I don't like told being what to do either. I am also one of those people who like knowing and planning things ahead of time so that would drive me nuts, lol. At the same time though, I get he is doing it because she is stubborn and he really loves her and he thinks this is the only way to have her. It's funny because Rarb is saying sometimes Ai is nice and sometimes she isn't...isn't he kind of acting the same way with her too? Lol. Sorry for the ramble, it just hit me and I wanted to write it :p

But I did like all of Ai and Rarb's scenes regardless. The after wedding scenes are my favorites especially the scene where they have an actual peaceful moment by the pool. She sees what Rarb goes through on a daily basis when dealing with his family and she can relate. I also liked the individual moments Ai had with Jae (another person I feel bad for- her husband is a jerk) and Ling.

The preview and end credits confuse me because some I can tell are for the next episode, but some I can't because they blend them in. I hope Grandma pushing Ai in the pool and Rarb falling out of bed are in the next episode. Can't wait for those moments, lol.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
I finally found the manager website and I got all excited cause they have spoilers for Samee I think up to episode 8, but when I used google translate... holy confusion, lol.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this drama, currently caught up. When I first heard about a Samee remake, I was hesitant. I've never seen any of Great's lakorns nor Preem so that made me not want to watch the remake even more. I watched ep. 1 part 1 and I was bored within the first 10mins. I thought it started off super weak. Their encounter was lame. So I stopped right after part 1. Anyways, decided to give it another try yesterday.

Rants:
The entire time I was watching it, I just kept comparing everything to the old version! It was making me crazy!  :facepalm: lol! I do have to say Rab and Ai's characters/attitudes aren't as strong as they were in the original. Preem has a soft, sweet look. When I look at Preem, I just don't see bitterness and hatred in her eyes like I did in Joy. And then Rab has a son???? AND he gets Sih pregnant (of course), how does his character pass for pra'ek qualifications???? :whatever:   *turn-off* Plus, I'm confused as to how he already falls in love with Ai. He says he's been admiring Ai for a long time? (which was NOT in the original...I know, I can't help but keep making comparisons). Although Rab's character isn't as dominant as the original, I still like his character. Why does Sih have to be so crazy? Sheesh. Last but not least, I hate the editing of the drama. It doesn't flow well. It seems choppy. 

But overall, I do like the drama so far. I think I'm gonna stay committed. And I do like Great and Preem. They're cute.  :thumbup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Actually, I heard, either here on AF or at Spicy, that this version is a lot closer to the novel than Pol and Joy's version. It's best to watch this version and any other versions without comparing. There's a lot of changes in this version so it's bound to not be related to the previous version. This one has more comedy and romance along with being more modern, which I really like. We're just 4 episodes in so there's no need to be to quick to judge. Hopefully they'll fill us in more on how Rarb fell in love with Ai later on as the lakorn progress. Besides, Preem is still a fresh, new actress so she isn't going to be that great yet despite the fact that this role is a really strong role for her to play, but she's improving. :)